Banned WWE Moves

JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти!Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,656 Regulator
We all know Undertaker and Kane are the only ones allowed to do the piledriver, apparently Vince got pissed when CM Punk did it to Cena. I know there is an extensive list of banned moves. Anyone know any?

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,656 Regulator
    Yamoley wrote: »
    apparently Vince got pissed when CM Punk did it to Cena.
    CM Punk would truly be "god" if that piledriver caused a career ending injury to that chump Cena...

I agree
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ganso Bomb

Wrst Clutch Burining Hammer

Barry White Driver

Phoenix Splash

Thats all I can think of
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That burning hammer didnt look too bad. Just give to someone who knows how to execute it well
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    phoenix splash banned? and i think burning hammer was banned cuz cena got mad at tyler reks, at least thats what he said
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shooting Star Press and the 450 Splash were banned at one point. Obviously the SSP was un-banned, but I think the 450 is still banned. Juvi got fired for using a 450 in a match...among other things.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind I just remembered Justin Gabriel uses the 450 so its not banned anymore either.

Usually WWE bans dangerous moves or rejects moves that are similar to a top star's. You won't see a guy using the Death Valley Driver because it looks too much like Cena's move. They are petty like that.
    Peezy_JenkinsAnti_matter
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,656 Regulator
    Wasnt the ddt banned at one point
  • ElguaposauceElguaposauce The Danish OG Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    The running powerbomb/liger bomb after what happened to Darren Drozdov is most likely banned. Poor D'Lo's push came to a halt there

I recall that the Heart punch was banned ages ago
  • dandcttdandctt Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Chairshots to the head
    Blading

not moves but they are banned
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 54,229 Regulator
    DIDNT THEY BAN THE FLY HEAD BUNT AFTER BENOIT OFFED HIMSELF
  • dandcttdandctt Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    DIDNT THEY BAN THE FLY HEAD BUNT AFTER BENOIT OFFED HIMSELF

Could be, but Daniel Bryan uses it some times doesn't he
    VIBEPeezy_Jenkinsgenocidecuttereternal soldier
  • VIBEVIBE Aww! It's a new day, yes, it is! Posts: 42,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CM Punk would truly be "god" if that piledriver caused a career ending injury to that chump Cena...

He'd also be out of a job.
    IceManKampeagle05
    VIBE wrote: »

VIBE wrote: »

He wouldnt be out of a job, just reprimanded. WWE is not losing both its top talent with this weak ass roster
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Serious Juice Mayne
  • VIBEVIBE Aww! It's a new day, yes, it is! Posts: 42,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to business, Cena > Punk.

Ambrose or Rollins could easily be molded into the next Punk if Vince wanted it that way.

With the roster from OVW, NXT and FCW, Punk is easily replaceable.

Serious Juice MayneiKingGodGivBizDWO
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    The Shooting Star Press and the 450 Splash were banned at one point. Obviously the SSP was un-banned, but I think the 450 is still banned. Juvi got fired for using a 450 in a match...among other things.

I think he got fired for doing the "Alabama Slam" which was Hardcore Holly's move.

• twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 20,175 Regulator
    twizza 77 wrote: »

vertebreaker
    \
    I remember hacking my No Mercy w/Game Genie just to get that move hacked into my moveset.. man shit like that made me want to become a wrestler for real.

peagle05
  • ElguaposauceElguaposauce The Danish OG Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he got fired for doing the "Alabama Slam" which was Hardcore Holly's move.

That and for being Juvi (his track record isnt exactly good)
  • deshoun_alforddeshoun_alford Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

That and for being Juvi (his track record isnt exactly good)

what is juvi's track record?
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,945 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Nevermind I just remembered Justin Gabriel uses the 450 so its not banned anymore either.

Usually WWE bans dangerous moves or rejects moves that are similar to a top star's. You won't see a guy using the Death Valley Driver because it looks too much like Cena's move. They are petty like that.
    I think the SSS and 450 is still prohibited, but I'm sure Bourne and Gabriel just had to prove they could execute it near-perfectly before being allowed to use it... even though the boy Gabriel looks like he's gonna shit his pants every time he sets up for it.
    Peezy_Jenkins
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 39,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Droz frowns upon this thread
    VIBEgenocidecutter
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    i can see gabriel fuckin up the 450 one of these days, he looks like he barely completes the flip at times, vertebreaker was such a dope move, matter fact sugar shane helms was dope as hell in wcw
    peagle05
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul London punk ass fucked up and got the SSS banned and Juvi got the 450 banned and torpedoed the cruiserweight divison in WWE .
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier RESPECT YA JAW!! Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evan Bourne used the Shooting Star Press so it's not necessarily banned. The Phoenix Splash is basically a twist in the beginning that goes into the 450. I don't see why that couldn't be used.