lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Reason
tumblr_lwjo5lrOqS1qg332io1_500.jpg

Flow
Delivery
Lyrics

Juicy J or DJ Paul

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dj Paul
    Not really feelin Juicy J 's music with Wiz. He gone too Hollywood it seems. DJ Paul aint changed at all though
    purpngold
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of them.
    jonorip.dilla
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    Juicy always stood out amongst the click.
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dj Paul
    Paul. Gotta be Paul. Juicy used to stay having the most awkward, fast forward-worthy parts on tracks for years. He's gotten better lately at maintaining some kind of flow with the beat, but old Three 6 heads know Paul been shitting on him as an MC from jump.
    marc123twentyfivelighters
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dj Paul
    DJ Paul
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,076 Regulator
    Reach thread.....
  • BetaBeta "COLOR MONEY!!!" Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    Always liked juicy more than the rest on those three 6 tracks.
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON She says I'm obsessed with big titties and I agreeeee Posts: 9,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    This was prolly the toughest one for me
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    Not really feelin Juicy J 's music with Wiz. He gone too Hollywood it seems. DJ Paul aint changed at all though
    You aint got a choice. You're attached to DJ Paul, so you gotta deal with it either way arm.
    rip.dilla
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    we trippy mane! I used to like Paul more but ever since Juice went "solo" he edged out Paul. I really don't like his solo shit.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas dont know Paul had bars in the 90s

Juicy lyrics prolly influenced my everyday life more when i was a lil nigga

Paul shit wack today

Juicy go harder today than he did 20 years ago, can nas and jay z say that

Cant vote for this shit

Good thread dont nobody wanna vote on that bouurin ass east coast shit all day
    T. Sanford
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J

We trippy mane!..
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    SwampNigga wrote: »

Paul shit wack today

Juicy go harder today than he did 20 years ago,
    can nas and jay z say that

Cant vote for this shit

I slightly disagree, I think he was better back in the Tear Da Club Up Thugs etc era. When that nigga had the breathing or the stomping in the background in his verse. You knew he was about to go off
    THIRDSUPREME
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Paul shit wack today

Cant vote for this shit

I slightly disagree, I think he was better back in the Tear Da Club Up Thugs etc era. When that nigga had the breathing or the stomping in the background in his verse. You knew he was about to go off

Lmaooooo that nigga been shittin his whole life and still aint fell off, yea the late 90s early 00s he was at his best fa sho

I'm just talkin bout how energetic he be on these new songs, that nigga seem like he born again
    T. Sanford
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Paul shit wack today

Cant vote for this shit

Lmaooooo that nigga been shittin his whole life and still aint fell off, yea the late 90s early 00s he was at his best fa sho

I'm just talkin bout how energetic he be on these new songs, that nigga seem like he born again

True that, I gotta start hearing his new stuff again. I been out the loop for a minute
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dj Paul
    Paul went hard as fuck bruh

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juicy J
    gotta go juice, he always went hard, at first i aint like how paul used to flow, but as i listened, paul had BARS, but i always like juice energy a lil more, plus the stomps and "HA" breaths always got u hype, and he's still on it today just with more mainstream beats, dont sleep on paul tho, his last official mixtape got a lotta that classic three 6 sound and he got some bars on there too