My Upstairs Neighbors are having HOF Sex Right now..

FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm MadPosts: 9,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
Its 5:30 (cst) and my upstairs neighbors don't give a fuck right now. I thought about doing something about it, but now i'm just listening. Has anybody else been in this situation? I mean... should i just cut up my TV?

unspoken_respectRubato GarciaStoneColdMikeyBuilt 4 cuban linxtha bauseskpjr78

Replies

• FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    You gets no play

Thats crazy.. Please, tell me more.
    GodNThaBuild'nLurkristocrat Mr.Bocario
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to but it would be around 2 in the morning. I'd hear some woman moaning through the wall. I'd just be like ”ah fuck it.” I'd turn on the tv cause I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until she shut up.
    B_A
  • DNB1DNB1 Your boy might have to hit a fuck nigga kill switch.... Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let them niggas chef it up...

If ur lucky, you might get to out do them in the near future...
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    if its epic record and youtube it...

this is a good a thread as any to say, lately ive been having premonitions of a camwhore
    being knocked out somehow n drowning in the tub while broadcasting live

shrug.
    coop9889
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,885 Regulator
    call up a shorty and try to out do em
    hadezbone
  • MasterALFrankMasterALFrank jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What that bitch look like? If she bad go over and state ya case, if not bang on that wall as hard as you can.
    gns
  • Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy! between her thighs.Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I don't know how many times I've walked past a house late at night to here a broad catching one or screaming like she's dying. that time I stayed at my brothers apartment and heard the headboards and springs creaking from the apartment above me. or that time my and my crew was in an apartment bldg sitting in the stairwells having a session and all of a sudden the bitch out of nowhere wailing like a ghost. me: "damn he fuckin' her like she stole something pass that j over here." you should hit your ceiling with a broom handle "hey ya'll keep it down up there!"
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take note nigga...
    Dr.Chemix
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should invited a broad over and compete against they azzz.
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    need video
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baybey wrote: »
    i never understood why ppl listen to others fucking; mind your damn business.

I dont kno who does this on purpose.....i really didn't have a choice....we shared bedroom walls

BaybeyMiltown Maraudertha bause
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard a voice on the news saying people wanna stop the war.

So stop the war!!!

If they had a love as sweet as her, they'd forget what they was fighting for.

What's a matter with the world today?
    Land of the free?
    Somebody lied...

They can bug my phone. People round my home.

They wanna see me and her making love insiiiiiiiiiiide!!!
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    leave em a funny note

506b715d4de5e.jpeg
    4fdb55a2167d3.jpg
    506b77a8478ab.jpeg
    4fb948bf63c03.jpg
    50473da75a072.jpeg
    tha bauseGot Em Shook
  • HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *doesnt live in an apt with walls thin as fuck post*
  • Ip manIp man Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha just had a chick screaming about 4 hours ago for hours. She said her neighbors are gonna get mad at her.
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jerk off to the sex noises like I would do
  • Ip manIp man Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 5:30 (cst) and my upstairs neighbors don't give a fuck right now. I thought about doing something about it, but now i'm just listening. Has anybody else been in this situation? I mean... should i just cut up my TV?

Wait, you live in japan?
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One night my neighbors downstairs was going at it hard, they was knocking shit over and hitting the walls, my wife was about to call 5-0 thinking that he was beating her ass.

I told her don't do that shit, the next day dude was outside and I told him my wife thought u was whooping ya girl ass and was going to call the police, he said they was having rough sex, she likes to get thrown up against the wall and be knocking shit over Lol, that she was crazy when I told my wife.
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like having the police come to your crib after a hof fuck session. at first i was pissed when i saw 5-0 at the door but a nigga felt like a champ when i realized why he was there.

The best part is seeing your bitch ass no pussy getting snitch ass neighbor the next day. i had a look of confidence manhood & power. that old ass cracka reeked of shame & envy. i just smiled at his ass moved the headboard off the wall & did the samething that night.

Lol @ no pussy getting ass neighbors being mad, hating & eventualy jerking off 2 the mothafuckas next door. drop the lotion get a bitch or kill urself t/s
    south4life