WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0Posts: 20,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
We always talk about the wire so lets talk about OZ

Replies

• themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never fucked with it.....from what I hear it was to much faggot shit
    tha bause
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

N/H after the video......................
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,401 Regulator
    When he gave the lion courage
    Lou_Cypher
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    The non-gay moments. Which added up to about to about 15 minutes.

Yeah, and the worse part is it would come out nowhere. Case and point, this clip:

My reaction during this scene was:

Hell yeah, Adebisi whoop their asses.

lol Damn, he whooped that big dude's ass.

Time for the other one. Fuck his ass up.

Wait, not like that. I meant beat him up not...ahhh hell nah, what the fuck.

How could the actor even do that shit? Fuck I look like standing behind a man with his ass out under any circumstances? They need fag stunt doubles for that kinda shit.
    2stepz_ahead
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    Beecher going crazy and shitting on shillinger's face. Think that was after he got his kids hands in the mail.

"I can feel my legs."

French guy shooting Bodie.
    Lou_Cypherillestni99ainneG.AvantBlack_Samson
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beecher going crazy and shitting on shillinger's face. Think that was after he got his kids hands in the mail.

"I can feel my legs."

French guy shooting Bodie.

c/s

Add in the time Alvarez cut the guards eyes out
    Mister B.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when the house fell on the wicked witch and that hoe toes curled up into her feet
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Kareem Said' murked Adebisi or anytime Augustus did his narration. I hated how they killed everyone in them final two seasons and shit
    WishboneJonesPanchoYoSancho
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    G moments for Kareem Said:

and Omar White, yelling "Fuck you!" over and over.

I be like
    deandre-jordan-dunk-face.jpg

I think that was the thing about Said. He stood for nonviolence when he was first in OZ, but after he killed Adebisi, he kinda said fuck it and just starting mashing on niggas for a while.
    edited March 2013
    G moments for Kareem Said:

and Omar White, yelling "Fuck you!" over and over.

I be like
    deandre-jordan-dunk-face.jpg

I think that was the thing about Said. He stood for nonviolence when he was first in OZ, but after he killed Adebisi, he kinda said fuck it and just starting mashing on niggas for a while.

Remember he said it was like Adebisi's mentality spilled over to him after he killed him
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Kareem refused a pardon from the Governor

That was GOAT
    Black_Samson
    When Kareem refused a pardon from the Governor

That was GOAT

It was, but his people hating on him was crabs in a barrel like a mug though
    IamtheVILLE
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    When Kareem Said' murked Adebisi or anytime Augustus did his narration. I hated how they killed everyone in them final two seasons and shit
    Those final couple of seasons were garbage.

It pissed me off how many good characters they killed in the first season too. I was a fan of Leon's character. And even tho he was only in one episode, I was a fan of Jon Seda's character. That was cold how they made him out to be the star of the show and took him out like that.

R.I.P. Dino Ortalani
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they had the riot and took over the prison. That was Goat. and the muslim guy had the gun. Been awhile since i seen that shit. Every time is see JK simmons now hes in funny movies, but i cant laugh at him because i flashback to all the raping he did in Oz.
    Those final couple of seasons were garbage.

It pissed me off how many good characters they killed in the first season too. I was a fan of Leon's character. And even tho he was only in one episode, I was a fan of Jon Seda's character. That was cold how they made him out to be the star of the show and took him out like that.

R.I.P. Dino Ortalani

Cosign the bold.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't oreilly at one point they kill off the italians off by feeding them pieces of glass in their food or some shit
    Valentinez A. KaiserLou_Cyphervitoria
    O'Reilly was responsible in one way or another for most deaths in the second season
    Triple B's
    When them niggas made that pill for quick agin', I realised it was gettin' weak
    gh0st
  • Triple B'sTriple B's Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Bruh when the brought in burns to run the place. He let them niggas run rampant
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beaker beat ole dude in the weight room and shitting on his face...
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Reppin' The 631 Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Ryan O'Reilly was the grimiest dude on that whole show.

gh0stdogfromduckhuntValentinez A. Kaiser
  • gh0stgh0st Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan O'Reilly was the grimiest dude on that whole show.

Cosign he didnt care who he worked with as long as he and his brother got over. I laugh at him now in the Allstate commercials cuz he was Mayhem long before those ads
    Ishigrumpy_new_yorkersTaY_TrUe
    It's funny cause now he's in and on again off again role on SVU where he's an Undercover Cop and has to be just as two faced as he was in Oz.