What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

ShencotheMCShencotheMC KINGPosts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in The Forum of Fame
If you like it cool, you hate it, well...cool too. Critics are welcome as well

buttuh_bPurrGhostdenithegawdRecaptimus_Prime360Igot5onitcaddo mansilverfoxxSerious Juice MayneDrew_AliBcotton5MrSoutCityshtoopidNah Sonrico_ENSYoung GunnerConfidential PlayaohhhlaAlready Home_17(Nope)TheBoyRoMrCrookedLetterDupacgenocidecuttersullydrsnappplejust.might.b.okJabu_RuleKeepOnPushingNoCanadiansEHidoitforhiphop10purpngoldsouthernmadeearth two supermanSleepwalkingInJapanStoneColdMikey_Menace_poindexter2IceBergTaylorP. Townblack caesardwade206south4lifeCJKillaChamBusta Carmichael numbaz...80's babyGot Em ShookAjackson17BrideofKillaCeLLaR-DooRgman82Solitary SoldierAmotekunblu197BDBIIDbigev240Bazz-BP-Dogg77BigBallsNoWorriesCocoa_ButterMax.Aristo_V300dalyricalbanditRubato GarciaSuperManuelBuilt 4 cuban linxYoung StefVulcanRavenmrcolbert031Osirus_JenkinsGod_Yunnsoul rattlerplaymaker88PapaDoc223Stomp Johnsonnawledge_godkingofkingzBackInWhite

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    The beat: it was decent until the guitar riffs kicked in like 20 seconds in.. and the DJ scratches sounded amateurish..

The lyrics: no real complaint, but you could have rode the beat a lil better..

Overall: this is better than that garbage lechic posted, somewhat..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    Sionmiamivice305B_Aidoitforhiphop10
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,374 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    your flow needs work, lyrics are decent. the beat grew on me after a while.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    JDSTAYWITITD_Rap_Scholar
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I actually liked the beat and understand that as an underground indie rapper on a college student's salary it is hard as fuck to get good production sometimes. Completely understand that.

With that being said... b... where the fuck is the mic presence? You sounded very monotone in your delivery. Those lyrics were not bad at all and definitely would have sounded better if you had put some emotion and character into your voice when you spat them.

That's my 2 cents
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    JDSTAYWITITrooster_cogburnBelovedAfeni
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had a lot to say, while I's on my deathbed/
    Back on my feet, time to take y'all to the woodshed
    32DaysOfInfinitiP swayze166infamous114MrCrookedLetterDirty SanchezBodhiohhhlaBcotton5Got Em Shooka.mannearth two superman700(Nope)sullypurpngoldawwwwwwwwwwwSolitary SoldierSuperManuelBelovedAfeniBDBIIDLincolnP-Dogg77Mike.Max.Rubato Garciamrcolbert031Young StefBackInWhiteAjackson17$ineedmoney$Stomp JohnsonLou_Cypher
    Last detour before we head off into space on the follow-up EP
    Stomp Johnson
    Yall be living life in a bubble, straight scurred/
    While I'm on the front lines, with the crazed, and disturbed
    thedesolateoneantarticpwill grimeygnsD_Rap_Scholar(Nope)MrCrookedLetterBrideofKilladrsnapppleSerious Juice MayneVulcanRavenNoCanadiansEHpurpngoldBusta Carmichael SuperManuelBDBIIDLincolnBuilt 4 cuban linxJonnyRoccITkingofkingzStoneColdMikeyskpjr78Ajackson17Revolver Ocelot
This discussion has been closed.