What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

NYPD Will Now Run Criminal Checks on Domestic Abuse Victims

2»

Replies

• gorillagorilla Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout fuckin time! And fuck them abused women "advocates", hopefully this will dissuade bitches from lyin about dv or gettin involved with woman beaters.
    Crude_Wild SelfCopper
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    yo wtf kinda women are you guys with that call the cops on you and you ain't did shit?

uhh just about any broad you meet on the street, library, coffee shop, bar, CVS, grocery store, Sneaker Villa, college...

you get my picture

Yeah cause this isn't a super immature generalization.

Hypocrite.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk, if you got warrants out for your arrest, you're being abused, you prolly need a new lifestyle anyway sooo....
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    yo wtf kinda women are you guys with that call the cops on you and you ain't did shit?

uhh just about any broad you meet on the street, library, coffee shop, bar, CVS, grocery store, Sneaker Villa, college...

you get my picture

Yeah cause this isn't a super immature generalization.

Hypocrite.

Not saying that all women are like that Kat, but I've seen some women from all walks of life do some super petty shit that could have had life long repercussions just because something made them upset.

I don't give a damn how mad I get I try not to say or do anything that might come back to haunt me.

I've seen "some" (to many) women make long term decisions based on temporary feelings.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't dispute that at all, my own boyfriend has fallen victim to that type of woman.

Chemix will get the post though.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A loved one of mine was the victim of his girl acting up and out and spiteful by calling the cops. Amazing man who was taking care of her and the minute the she felt like she was about to lose it all he ends up doing time for the first time ever in his life because of her. She is the only reason he even has any kind of a record, completely undeserved.

If that ain't the definition of a trifling bird, well then I don't know what is.

Once it's on record, regardless of innocence, employers, the city and state etc. don't care. There is a stigma which comes with that record, one that can turn folks lives into a nightmare.
    Hopefully with this being implemented it will cause some of these females to think twice before making false claims and messing with someone's life.

would a criminal background check on her have prevented all that from happening?
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some birds deserve a special place in hell for fucking up an innocent man's life.
2»