Daz Dillinger Says Lil’ Wayne’s Camp Is Lying About Him Being OK

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Reason
daztweet2.png

Daz+Dillinger+daz_insom.jpg

Daz Dillinger adds his two cents on the controversy Lil Wayne medical condition situation.

TMZ broke the story after being tipped off by a staff member at Cedar Sinai Hospital yesterday. Hours after Lil Wayne was admitted, the entertainment website posted that he was in an induced coma after suffering from violent seizures and that his family and friends were gathering at the hospital to say their last goodbyes. After being blasted in a series of tweets from Mack Maine, Toya Wright and T.I, TMZ removed the part of the story that stated that Lil Wayne’s family was being given his last rites, however, they have pretty much stuck by the rest of their story.

As of this morning, although there are reports that he is still in ICU and stabilizing, Lil Wayne’s condition is still very much unknown. Last night, celebs like Drake, Chris Paul and his wife Jada were spotted looking somber as they arrived to the hospital a little before visiting hours ended at midnight according to NecoleBitchie.

Some people are saying this is all happening due to his album dropping next week, but it seems to be official.

Two years ago when I was in a coma they thought I wasn’t going to make it and called in my family to see me for the last time. The doctor told my family if I wake I wasn’t going to be the same, I could have memory loss, etc. etc. The doc said I only made it cause I was in shape and healthy. So I know first hand what’s going on with Lil Wayne.

daztweet.jpg

http://www.atlnightspots.com/daz-dillinger-says-lil-waynes-camp-is-lying-about-him-being-ok/
tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
Michael_MaliceJoker_De_La_LoverBarryHallsgnsfreshb651illedoutStewpurpngold

Replies

• Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically Daz is possibly saying, inadvertently, is that all that shit you talking is catching up with you bruh

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    CashmoneyDux2 Drawlziron man1purpngold
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    lol at my post getting whack....

no one in YMCMB dropped an album better than this

its not like ymcmb groupies are gon argue valid points to prove you wrong company policy is to post didn't read and or random photos of ymcmb members instead of engaging in debate
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    2 Drawlzbuttuh_bachewon87Michael_MaliceJoker_De_La_Loveridoitforhiphop10gnsilledoutpurpngoldCashmoneyDux
  • Drew_AliDrew_Ali Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is he dead.?.?.?.?.?.?.?

laffoley_the_Solitron_-_zoom_of_double_mobeius_strip_with_sigils_%2526_Tesla_tech.jpg

• ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why was drake head down after seeing lil wayne??

tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    But you can come back from a coma though...

U can bruh but it's hard as fuck, I hope there is somebody like his daughter or mother in Wayne's ear reading the Torah to him, encouraging him to come out of it, sending him love, playing uplifting music, tell him to be a Warrior.........

I hope his mother is taking control and keep Baby ass out of the room, let no negative vibes in the room.....Bring in Juve, Mannie, Turk in and speak with the brother.........
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    MARIO_DRODarthRozayPiffyHazeAnd_So_It_Burnsblackjack2012gnsblacktuxilledout
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,712 Regulator
    I reaaaaaaally want that lil nigga to die, fuck how you feel about it and fuck karma.

With him gone hip hop will re-right itself again..
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    2 DrawlzA$AP_A$TONkingofbama205Bcotton5Peezy_JenkinsAnd_So_It_BurnsBender RodriguezJoker_De_La_Loverblackjack2012RahlowSolitary Soldiereternal soldiergnsDyergramJ. WillCutler 26 INT's LOL!dwade206AP12PanchoYoSanchonycdieselilledoutmiamivice305purpngoldalibabaCashmoneyDuxploccCottonCitySlim
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    But you can come back from a coma though...

U can bruh but it's hard as fuck, I hope there is somebody like his daughter or mother in Wayne's ear reading the Torah BIBLE to him, encouraging him to come out of it, sending him love, playing uplifting music, tell him to be a Warrior.........

I hope his mother is taking control and keep Baby ass out of the room, let no negative vibes in the room.....Bring in Juve, Mannie, Turk in and speak with the brother.........

FIXED
    iw23gx.jpg
    silverfoxxA$AP_A$TON32DaysOfInfiniti
  • Ether44magEther44mag Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    lol at my post getting whack....

no one in YMCMB dropped an album better than this

Dog pound gangstaz is hard

tumblr_o017j545Qo1rk74v1o1_400.gif
    raekwon-polo-ralph-lauren-usa-pullover-hoodie-sweater-wu-tang-clan.jpeg
    gif is Taylor Hing aka Chinesekitty

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,712 Regulator
    I reaaaaaaally want that lil nigga to die, fuck how you feel about it and fuck karma.

wishing death on someone is the devil bruh
    You'll be aight.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    ericb4prez
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga 2 Drawlz nosigned me but this dumb nigga didn't obviously read the tweet, "money don't mean shit when you leave this life" aka get ya mind right

fucking dumb ass niggas man...that's what he said you goofy nigga

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    blackjack2012Bodhipurpngold
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally Wayne is on life support. Until he post a picture, or walks out that hospital

nigga with u gone, not even ya momma would give a fuck. she'd probably celebrate, hit the church n play bingo.

nigga said the same about Pac, I guess Wayne made it to global icon status now
    CashmoneyDuxBlack_SamsonBender RodriguezRahlowgnsSoloman_The_Wiseinfamous114
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @him calling a blood cuz as a taunt
    gnsilledout