GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DAM I HATE GOING TO THE MOVIE THEATRE AND N!GG@Z ARE IN THERE!

DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
MAN THIS SHYT IS PISSES ME OFF...

REAL TALK, I SEE WHY WHITE PEOPLE WANT THEY OWN SHYT!.. NIGGAZ DO NOT KNOW TO ACT IN THE MOVIES

I GO SEE THE NEW HALLE BERRY MOVIE.. MOVIE GOOD, IM CHILLEN... 2 FAT BLACK WOMEN LIKE 2 ROWS BEHIND ME

- BITCH RUN
- BITCH YOU CRAZY
- HAHAHAHAH,HELL NAW..
- "phone rings" GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRLLL WHEN IN THIS DAM "HOLLY" BERRY MOVIE, THIS CRAZY ASS WHITE GIRL GETTING KIDNAPPED
- "phone rings again, but this time i guess she wanted us to hear her ring tone"

LIKE THEY ASS WOULD NOT TURN THEM DAM PHONE RINGERS OFF... PUT THE SHYT ON VIBRATE OR SILENT, YOU GONE SEE IT LIGHT UP WHEN THEY CALL YOU ANYWAY!!!

LIKE THE WHOLE DAM MOVIE, THEY HAD TO BE A COMMENTATOR AND SHYT FOR THE MOVIE..

a.mannThe ProdigalsonKatRisingDownrooster_cogburnblacktuxStewgalaxy_1221nj2089Solitary SoldierKing EraunoMeta_Consciousnujerz84TheBoyRoPiffyHazecoop9889wilberdmillzalejandroblackjack2012TonyDubbzKINGECAlready Home_17NoCanadiansEH?StoneColdMikeyLike WaterSionbigev240aneed123vitoriapurpngoldspit_fiyadamnkpMrCrookedLettersatyroneinternationalidoitforhiphop10MasterALFrankZydecoShawtyROZAYTABERNACLEPimpMVPMzKBSilverbacc_LHC47unspoken_respectvince_vinces_a_m_r_i_onumbaz...80's babyWhoisDonG???VulcanRaven1CK1S

Replies

• My ppl with the talking and latinos with some talking and their kids... in NYC, i stay away from any theater where i'm going to be in the majority.

Love my folks, but shit is too expensive to not be able to hear the damn movie...
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wished I could say something to them niggaz but I don't because I know I be strapped up in there so I know I'm not the only one who is.
    Osirus_JenkinsPiffyHazeamenhotepivs_a_m_r_i_o
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 8,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches no when to shut the fuck up during movies like The Dark Knights Rises, imagine trying those same hoodboogers talking when Batman and Bane were brawling at the end of the movie shit would have gotten ugly in that movie theater.
    galaxy_1221nujerz84idoitforhiphop10
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *aint been to the movies in at least 7 years post*
    OMEGA_CONFLICTKid DynastyDWOGot Em ShookOsirus_Jenkins1of1blackjack2012Already Home_17StoneColdMikeypurpngoldMrCrookedLetterIamtheVILLEMzKBs_a_m_r_i_o
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is true. I don't go to the movies often but if I do it's either a theater where the number of black people will be low or if it's a black theater I'm seeing a movie that's not popular at the time.

And theaters frequented by black teens are the worst. I remember once me and my wife went to see this movie and these two dudes and their chicks were in that bitch conversing like they were sitting at the dinner table. It was funny to me because the two chicks got up to go to the bathroom and the dudes were plotting on the chicks. My wife was pissed though. She eventually let them have it.
    MzKB
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 15,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree on this shit I hate being in a theater with niggaz especially young niggaz.

They want to talk and narrate the movie and shit I be thinking shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this cinematic experience without hearing your loud ass mouth.

I agree with the comment about the crying infants too I hate that shit find a babysitter and leave that chap at home.

Niggaz don't know how to take calls in the lobby just want to have a whole conversation while you trying to watch the movie in front of them.

That's why I generally go to the more conservative establishment in town when I want to catch a movie opposed to the much more inexpensive one that attracts a different type of crowd.
  • KatKat Posts: 35,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they taking a 3 y/o to that kind movie anyway?

Exactly.

As a parent, spending money to corral a toddler at an adult themed movie seems wack as hell. I wouldn't even do it to myself.
  • DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAN HONESTLY.. AINT NO SUCH THING AS NO WHITE THEATRE NO MO...

IT WAS MOSTLY WHITE, BUT U KNOW HOW THAT GOES.
  • DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn one of your rooms into a theatre room its not that expensive to do yourself.

MAN I GOT THE BIG SCEEN AND BOSE SYSTEM BUT I AINT TRYIN TO BE IN THE HOUSE ON THE WEEKEND.. IM TRYIN TO GET OUT AND ENJOY MYSELF
    Crude_blacktux