What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

$2.6 million winner has just $10 left

124»

Replies

• sullysully Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with these lottery winners is they don't invest that shit. They spend it fulfilling their fantasies.

I'd take that money and pay off all my debts, my parents debts, my siblings debts, and my wifes' debts, so all the money we all make from then on is straight into our pockets. Houses, cars, etc, would all be paid for at that point.

Then take the rest of that shit and invest it in property and other investments that will build off the interest.

The worst mistake these people make is trying to live a lavish lifestyle without the continued income or cashflow from investments.
    Crude_
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga got his MC Hammer on
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that about 600 more units than Shenco

Fixed
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Melanin_Enriched
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    The problem with these lottery winners is they don't invest that shit. They spend it fulfilling their fantasies.

I'd take that money and pay off all my debts, my parents debts, my siblings debts, and my wifes' debts, so all the money we all make from then on is straight into our pockets. Houses, cars, etc, would all be paid for at that point.

Then take the rest of that shit and invest it in property and other investments that will build off the interest.

The worst mistake these people make is trying to live a lavish lifestyle without the continued income or cashflow from investments.

only if investing was that simple.....

dude should have been living a nice comfortable life off the interest alone...damn shame
    B_A
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator
    if i won that money a nigga living like them old white folk in a RV traveling..............aint no one gonna know where i live changing locations on the daily. Nigga using them throw away track phones i will contact you if need be, aint no one calling me for money.

camp-rv2.jpg[img][/img]
    That... Is a great fucking idea...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    on tlc the show 'lottery changed my life' is so damn funny. Shit is full of people who werent shit, won the lotto then all of a sudden become business experts overnight and waste it on dumb shit

I saw one where this fat white chick in Florida was still living in the trailer park, but driving a fuckin Lamborghini.

Bug+Bunny+florida.gif

Didn't a cat in Florida when that mugg only to be killed by some white woman...who he trusted his winnings with...I think she buried that cat alive or something...I wanna say the story was on here Lol

I think bird knew that nigga. She drop the story.
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumbass.

Let me win the lotto, I'm gon put a house on my land in the sip and rent that bitch out to college kids...

Buy some more land right where they plotting to extend a highway and flip that bitch.

Then buy some more land and charge 2500 just to go hunting on the bitch.
    Actually I might do that last one now with the land I have now...

yeah bc no one else would think of that either.

So does that mean its a bad idea?

doubt ud be able to succeed in doing that cuz..............politicians have been doing this scam for years cuz they have insider info and most time they're the same ones approving shit to be built on that land

Ahhh I understand now.. Ok.. Yeah terrible, TERRIBLE idea...

Fuck... I got some calls to make..
    @Black_Samson
    60 min showed something on this. This one dude just happened to buy some worthless land......then the craziest thing would happen some project would be approved to be built and, bring high traffic to that particualar area and increase the lands value but a lot. When called out about they said it was just a coincidence that just happened to happen to him a few times and the fact that he helped approve that stuff to be built had nothing to do with it.

Shit... Sound like networking... If I'm a millionaire, I think I'd be able to get that to happen, especially out in the sip...
    @Black_Samson
    or just do what this guy and others did......be a member of congress

imghttp://i.imgur.com/IgFpoNj.gif/img]
    35bxpug.jpg
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif