What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Would you let a guy palm your wife/girlfriend ass??

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
i was reading the killer mike interview when he said Paul Shaffer of David Letterman show grabbed his wife's ass and he laughed about it.if a guy grabbed your wife's or girlfriend ass would you laugh about it or knock his ass out?

grabass.jpg

tumblr_m4cjnvpfdn1r60784o1_500.gif?w=529

tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
loch121lookdudegalaxy_1221

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gns thread of the year
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Schaffer is gay as fuck..you threatened by a gay guy?

Lurkristocrat galaxy_1221CashmoneyDux
    If I had a gay friend that I KNEW was gay and she grabbed your dick on some playful shit or just fucking with you I wouldn't trip.

I would need to see the context of the ass grab. Some gay dudes are just out there like that...no harm, no foul.
    SocialAssassinRatidwade206Already Home_17[Deleted User]Meta_ConsciousCopperDupacStillFaggyAFLPastgnsR.D.MuhannadValentinez A. KaiserSleepwalkingInJapanpurpngoldBlackAX410zombieCashmoneyDuxblackgod813NoCanadiansEH
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that article and lost a little respect for KM. There's no way I would let any man touch my wife and then sit up and laugh about it.
    king hassan
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i couldnt deal with a man gay or not grabbing my wife/girlfriend ass.that's like allowing them to touch her pussy
    SO KILLA MIKE (BLACK RAPPER FROM ATLANTA) LET A CRACKA GRAB HIS WIFES ASS AND HE LAUGHED?

COON ASS NIGGA!

i bet a nigga did it,he wouldve been laid out on stage lol
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit isn't cool either way you look at it and is an obvious sign of disrespect.

Looking is one thing, but trying to touch or make verbal comments is a whole other thing.
    Muhannad
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cracka was setting him up for a hate crime. Kills played it smart
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Gold_CertificateChi Snow
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cracka was setting him up for a hate crime. Kills played it smart
    Cosign, the bitch is the one who should respond.

Can't save them all.
    Chi Snow
    i seen killa mike wife in person in atlanta when i was out there.they were out together and she got a nice round ass.i know he stop being gay for a minute after grabbing her ass.
    his wife look ok
    Killer+Mike+Apple+Joi+Pearson+Photography96.jpg
    JusDre313CashmoneyDux