The Game (Season 5)- BET

qtipp73qtipp73 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭✭
first episode was decent. I like them bringing Lauren London in along with the others on the show. Has potential to be good this season. Im mad that my nigga derwin left tho. He was the glue of that show.

Replies

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good episode.
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First episode of this season was nice.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 8,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Propper. Glad they got rid of the laugh track. Still don't know how I feel about derwin gone but the new cast seems on point.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,651 Regulator
    the chick who's Maliks assistant baddest on the show and Ciara was looking right last night
    Ciara was killing those heels and that dress in the beginning. Had me like who the fuck is that? She could get the smash.
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAN CIARA IS FINE AS HECK... I AINT KNOW THAT WAS HER FROM BEHIND...

IT WAS GOOD... SAD 2 SEE DERWIN LEAVE DOE.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ciara and Lauren London would get the EBRC treatment.
    Yea, Ciara killed it.
    MR.CJ
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Is good out in France man.....Tranquille AbidjanPosts: 28,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lauren london and ciarra cant act for shit...but its ebrc still
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good episode..........
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 8,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show is garbage now. Brandy brings nothing significant, Lauren London is bland, Ciara's acting is amateurish, and the new lead (no, I don't feel like googling son) is a cornball. The Game can eat a dick.
    illestni99ainneMrCrookedLetter1CK1SCashmoneyDux
    The people who hate this show can never really articulate what exactly it is they are wanting to see from it. Whats wrong with The Game? What was ever wrong with it? I mean, its an extremely high rated, quality Black show on BET. Black people complain about there not being any black shows, then don't support the ones we have. *shrugs*
    wilberdmillzTommy bilfigerdwade2065th LetterCashmoneyDux
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks wit Derwin...but he gotta stop actin like a bitch. Nigga bounce, you got traded.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks wit Derwin...but he gotta stop actin like a bitch. Nigga bounce, you got traded.

Well you'll never see him again lol so at least you won't see him acting like one again.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i didnt wanna see dude go either.....and i missed last season so i was wondering where the hell Tia was

But Lauren took my mind off all that....she shoulda buss it open b4 Ciara threw them goodies on the rook tho...

i still wanna pick a fight wit "tasha mack" and have rough make up sex
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never got into the show.. always thought the acting, writing, comedy, drama and the fictionalized football team was low quality...

With that said I was at a friends house drinking after the Bulls game and one of their roommates was watching it in the living room so I caught the premiere. If normally the show is trash, this episode was meh.

It usually seems like a soap opera with bad comedy and low production value, this episode didn't... any time I've caught it before it seemed like people watching didn't realize which part is funny or serious. And the laugh track was always mistimed.

Plenty of good eye candy though. Surprised this thread isn't littered with pictures.
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ounceman wrote: »
    They ain't cancel this shit yet?

it was canceled already then bet brought it back to life and it became a hit im still tryin to figure out how that shit happened
    illestni99ainne
    focus wrote: »
    The people who hate this show can never really articulate what exactly it is they are wanting to see from it. Whats wrong with The Game? What was ever wrong with it? I mean, its an extremely high rated, quality Black show on BET. Black people complain about there not being any black shows, then don't support the ones we have. *shrugs*

I just told you why that show can eat a dick. Fuck you talking bout?
    Tommy bilfigerfocusKarl.
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Yet your dumb ass still watched the show

Cuz blacc people are crabs
    focusdwade206
    ^Yet your dumb ass still watched the show

Cuz blacc people are crabs

Stop assuming, emotional ass nigga. I saw the first half and went to sleep.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,950 Regulator
    I finally got around to watching the season premiere and it was better than expected.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its on right now
  • qtipp73qtipp73 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this episode was aight. still aint the same without derwin but im gonna have to accept he is gone
    Damn Lauren London could catch a breed up.