What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros/The Phantom Pain

1192021222325»

Replies

• kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    It would have made much more sense to replace the tapes with some kind cut scene you can trigger on mother base. You come back from a mission and you could have Ocelot, Miller, and other characters all have they own private quarters. Even Snake could of had one. You go in there, look at all the cool character details of they living area, select a conversation, and the game cuts to a cinema. Could of even just been a slide show using that lead artist they've always had for MGS, I like his style.

But instead, we got what we got for all the reasons that probably are.

I think kojima did that bc ppl complained about cut scenes being too long in previous games (5-8 hrs in total for some not including game play)

Then u can listen while u play. I got used to it n didnt mind it. Theres a lot of interesting info in those tapes that adds to the story we've all complained the game supposedly lacks. It really just lacks visuals to the story we hear in the tapes is all.

This is true, ironically.

I recently got back into playing. Discovered that completing mission 46 allows you to play the game and all cut scenes as your avatar. Also found out that my FOB has been getting attacked the entire time I've been playing without my knowledge. Those points Invested in my defense has paid off. Infiltraters been getting handled left and right and I ain't never had to handle it personally, yet. GMP is way easier to get, last two weeks I ain't never had less than a mill.
    Go figureachewon87dontdiedontkillanyon
  • reapin505reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunPosts: 4,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    1454339485837.gif
    tumblr_mb11amvUpR1rbi7xvo1_400.gif

metal_gear_solid_5_snake_gif_by_matiaszero-d60tt74.gif
    xzxqfcbkpehjjfdl.png
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    nawledge_godachewon87Go figure
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This months free game. Never played MGS before but the prologue was great. Other than that I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing...lol
    Is it me or is there no pause for this game?

Was chilling in the desert when my phone rang so I opened the iThingy and assumed ennemies couldn’t spot me...but they did :(
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left side of touch pad on ps4. Dont know what it is on xb1.
    DNB1
    This game is really good, and props for that ^ I really was struggling!
    The Recipe
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my shit still in the plastic, Ill play it next week