Irrational Hood Fights and Arguments

bignormbignorm Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
That 1999 thread got me reminiscing on some of the funniest, foolish or stupid shit i've ever seen niggas argue about.
We all have those memories. Currently, some misguided folk tried to go in on Texas music circa 99.

But, these ive seen will forever stick with me:

In my local hood barber shop, (location of most hood argments), i saw two otherwise nice dudes
almost get into a physical over the 2001 philadelphia 76ers.

What were they arguing about?
Eric Snow. 75% of the shop thought he was a garbage player who didnt belong in the NBA.
One nigga kept saying he was an all star caliber point guard, at least a very servicable player.
Words were exchanged. Mean mugs, nigga acted like he was reaching..... it was Epic.

Another Example from back in the day.
In college there was an argument about who was hotter:
Mya or Sole. (this was in thier primes)
you'd have thought niggas was exchanging explicit pic of each others girlfriends lol.

The other day at the gym, a nigga tried to say Kobe was better than Lebron right now, and that
Steve Nash was STILL a top 5 point guard. SMH

And lastly, the one i'll never forget.
I witness two hoodrat strippers arguing cuz they was fucking the same dude (a teammate of mine)
and one commented on the others "reported" head skills.

Apparently, among hoes, thou shalt not speaketh down on another chicks head game.
These two got in a fight, in an apartment, pulling out weaves and shit.
Niggas still laugh about that to this day, nearly 9 years later lol.
They werent fighting cuz dude was fucking both of them, they were aguing about ability to give dome.
SMH.

Worldstar came 5 years too late for me lol.
Post yours.
Lurker6

Replies

• WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 20,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Jackson arguments in the barbershop were bonkers
    I remember this dude almost catching a buck 50 over an argument about hot water cornbread

I always wonder how they cooked cornbread in hotwater....................................

until I was 15 and saw the real.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    That 1999 thread got me reminiscing on some of the funniest, foolish or stupid shit i've ever seen niggas argue about.
    We all have those memories. Currently, some misguided folk tried to go in on Texas music circa 99.

But, these ive seen will forever stick with me:

In my local hood barber shop, (location of most hood argments), i saw two otherwise nice dudes
    almost get into a physical over the 2001 philadelphia 76ers.

What were they arguing about?
    Eric Snow. 75% of the shop thought he was a garbage player who didnt belong in the NBA.
    One nigga kept saying he was an all star caliber point guard, at least a very servicable player.
    Words were exchanged. Mean mugs, nigga acted like he was reaching..... it was Epic.

Another Example from back in the day.
    In college there was an argument about who was hotter:
    Mya or Sole. (this was in thier primes)
    you'd have thought niggas was exchanging explicit pic of each others girlfriends lol.

The other day at the gym, a nigga tried to say Kobe was better than Lebron right now, and that
    Steve Nash was STILL a top 5 point guard. SMH

And lastly, the one i'll never forget.
    I witness two hoodrat strippers arguing cuz they was fucking the same dude (a teammate of mine)
    and one commented on the others "reported" head skills.

Apparently, among hoes, thou shalt not speaketh down on another chicks head game.
    These two got in a fight, in an apartment, pulling out weaves and shit.
    Niggas still laugh about that to this day, nearly 9 years later lol.
    They werent fighting cuz dude was fucking both of them, they were aguing about ability to give dome.
    SMH.

Worldstar came 5 years too late for me lol.
    Post yours.

You need to go to cheapseats and make a thread for everyone of those statements. I betcha you will be threatened with death and other foul intentions on the first page alone.
    unspoken_respectWhoisDonG???
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 13,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess this white chick was fucking this black girls man

The hood chick was waiting for the white chick to come home to beat the shit out of her, me and like 5 of my friends are all waiting for shit to go down (lived in a town home)

The white chick and her mother finally pull up to their house, the hood chick approaches the white girl and starts letting her have it

Slamming her face into car windows, so the white girls mom tries to jump in smh (the hood bitch had her people with her and a gay nigga) they whoopin on the momma now

The hood chick had a razor blade and cut the white girl now she bleeding all over getting dragged and shit

By this time more people showed up to see, but it was dead silent niggas was amazed at the ass whooping these white hoes were taking all you heard was "bitch bitch bitch" followed by more punches

Idk shit must've lasted like 5 minutes; afterwards the white hoes were gathering their shit together and the mom screams "I'm calling the cops on all you people!!!"

This was a all black community and everyone out there was black so we all had the "what do you mean you people" look on our faces lol

We just laughed at they ass as they scurried in the house
    Shit was truly a world star moment
    Peeny_Wallyreapin505galaxy_1221NoCanadiansEH?
  • unRealLady1unRealLady1 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hood is where I was born and raised, I always thought it was "dumb" that I have to prove to people I'm from it. When people don't believe I'm from the hood I don't believe they are.. Most people who are from the hood know I'm from the hood.. it's a instinct.
    damnkpWishboneJonesunspoken_respectbignormpurpngold
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned 40 on the 5th of this month... no more fighting for me.. fuck all that shit.. a nigga gettin olllllld (sniffle, lol)
    I'm shootin motherfuckers from here on out.
    bignorm
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Du_Du did y'all even have grass? Lol where were you stone cold stunning niggas?
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ brewer's artPosts: 46,747 Regulator
    1of1 wrote: »
    @Du_Du did y'all even have grass? Lol where were you stone cold stunning niggas?
    stfu nigga.....i got lots of grass
    unspoken_respect1of1LincolnBIGG WILL
  • reapin505reapin505 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Almost got jump when walking to my homies house all around the hood where my school was at senior year over some shit my friends got me into on facebook

Scrapped with some fat kid cause he was a bitch and was annoying everyone.

Got socked in the eye and punched the fucker in the mouth but he had braces on which hurt like hell. That was over some dumb shit where the kid thought he was better than me cause I got all my shit at walmart in middle school cause I was poor

I have a long ass story for the first one but when I posted it the damn site decided it needed to be approved by a gotdamn mod so I aint typing all of that again unless yall wanna know bout one of my many L's of my school carreer
    Lurker6Figo