If Someone Is A "Lifelong Bachelor".....

Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,672 Regulator
(Or bachelorette), do you automatically assume that person is gay? The reason I asked is because Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson) was apparently a "lifelong bachelor" and now there's rumors that he was gay. Jamie Foxx, another "lifelong bachelor" has had gay rumors directed towards him, as well.

Do you know an older person who has NEVER been married? Do you think that person is gay? Or do you think maybe that person just never found "the one"? Marriage aint for everybody, you know.

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh I thought Sherman was married to a younger chick years back? I remember the pic they took together
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just with celebrities, but I've always heard people talking about older life long bachelors and always calling them gay and shit. Who knows though. I personally don't assume shit about anyone.
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    (Or bachelorette), do you automatically assume that person is gay? The reason I asked is because Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson) was apparently a "lifelong bachelor" and now there's rumors that he was gay. Jamie Foxx, another "lifelong bachelor" has had gay rumors directed towards him, as well.

Do you know an older person who has NEVER been married? Do you think that person is gay? Or do you think maybe that person just never found "the one"? Marriage aint for everybody, you know.
    Bruh. If u really REALLY believed the bold then u wouldnt have even typed it....

because its understood.

I can kinda tell u still have the mindset of ppl who feel like you're "supposed to get married"

btw Hugh Hefner is a lifelong bachelor.
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,672 Regulator
    Hugh Hefner aint a lifelong bachelor; he's been married twice.

George Clooney has been married before, too.

@SleepwalkingInJapan, I don't think people are supposed to get married. "Straight" people who get married 5,6,7 times should NEVER get married; these types of people should remain single.
    hauteblakfyahkingCashmoneyDux
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope they just not like everybody else who breaks up with one person and then find themselves engaged a week later.
    7figzYoung Stef
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hugh Hefner aint a lifelong bachelor; he's been married twice.

George Clooney has been married before, too.

@SleepwalkingInJapan, I don't think people are supposed to get married. "Straight" people who get married 5,6,7 times should NEVER get married; these types of people should remain single.

i already killed myself for using hugh as an example...smh
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,672 Regulator
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Uh I thought Sherman was married to a younger chick years back? I remember the pic they took together
    Personal life and death

Hemsley was a shy and intensely private man who was characterized by some as reclusive. He avoided the Hollywood limelight and little of his personal life was public knowledge beyond the facts that he never married and had no children.[10] In 2003, however, Hemsley granted a rare video interview to the Archive of American Television. "It [playing George Jefferson] was hard for me. But he was the character. I had to do it."[11]
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 8,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gay niggas get married to tho... its neither here nor there.
    Dr.Chemixvince_vinceericb4prez
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is retarded for people to think. This way of thinking is called compulsory heterosexuality. Not every wants to be in a relationship all the time, or want to settle down.

I've never had a serious gf, but I don't feel like I've been missing out on shit, cause instead of that I've got to everything else.
    Recaptimus_Prime360unspoken_respects_a_m_r_i_o
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It crosses my mind, especially if you never see them with a female.
    Trollio blakfyahking
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 14,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if a dude taking care of his business i see no problem with being a bachelor these chicks dont mind either