What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

FELLA'S.. KEEP IT 100... HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSE WIFE?

Replies

• CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One my lil chics got a friend... She bad as hell. Ill say a solid 9 w make up... But that thang a lil slut for real. I've put 3 my Noggas on to smash already.
    I'm talkin bout 7 niggas smashed in one day @ spring break.
    But apparently she got niggas in the D-league wanting to move her and wife.
    Somebody gonna do it.
    Rubato Garcia
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    When I was 19. I knew her when we were kids and ran into each other years later. We dated, I found out she had a train ran on her by some gang, she fucked a gang of niggas, and she was bisexual. She cried and said that part of her life was over and I stuck around for a few more months then left her for another woman...who's my wife now.
    DON'T EVER TAKE A PROMISCUOUS GIRL/BIRD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course you did.....hoe ass nigga !

...and of course this faggot stalked me just to stay that. You still catching feelings from a fuckin boxing thread my nigga?
    Smh, damn, niggas and their feelings...
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    edwardnigma
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    well if you ask Ross, sometimes hoes dont een kno they gave up the pussy... long as du got his, then its a dub

edit: ahhhh damn aight fuck it take the L then du, fuckin loser
    DupacLurker6miamivice305Already Home_17
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    how bad is it tho when a bitch forget niggas she dun let fuck

like how many niggas penetrate you before you run outta memory space and gotta delete some names

Apparently it's quite common for the men around here..I'm sure you could apply the same logic and figure it out.
    according to you i thought niggas on here dont get any pussy, now everybody gettin so much pussy they forgettin names

which one is it, lady

I wasn't speaking on my opinion, I was speaking on the claims of a lot of these Don Juans on the IC.

"How many girls I fucked? I lost count years ago..."

Sound familiar to anyone?
    DupacTrollio BookwormYoung StefBelovedAfeni
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

like how many niggas penetrate you before you run outta memory space and gotta delete some names

Apparently it's quite common for the men around here..I'm sure you could apply the same logic and figure it out.
    according to you i thought niggas on here dont get any pussy, now everybody gettin so much pussy they forgettin names

which one is it, lady

I wasn't speaking on my opinion, I was speaking on the claims of a lot of these Don Juans on the IC.

So now what you saying is hoes are hoes because of men?
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice_cold wrote: »

which one is it, lady

So now what you saying is hoes are hoes because of men?

wait%20what.gif

I have no idea how you came to this conclusion, but I'm not in the mood to discuss this topic any further.

Trollio MeesterYoung StefBelovedAfeni
  • 1800skypager1800skypager Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    kinda sick of the misuse of terminology these days... hoes are women that get money for sexual favors/companionship... sluts are women that will fuck any man/woman at the right place or right time. When all is said and done, hoes actually get something and slut bitches get nada. Instead of fucking sluts, it would be wise to show them the light because what's the point of fucking for free.
    BelovedAfeni
  • vince_vincevince_vince Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i tracked the chick i lost my virginity to down on myspace one day......

bitch ain't even remember fucking me...or who i even was....

:(

you prolly didnt call her afterwards or something so girl was pretendin bro. lol @ you fallin for that bird ish...
    realest n*gga alive since september 13, 1996
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt try to wife but last year a bitty was on me hard nd she had alchoholic issues nd i wanted to "help her" she wanted me to cuff but i wasnt feelin dat shit. she hit my phone everyday nd was diggin me nd i just wanted to fuck. then 1 day shit just stopped nd she hit me wit a text talmbout " stop blowin up my phone nd dip out i got a boyfriend" i was like wtf? after u hit my phone cryin about gettin kicked outta ya house u just gon treat me like a sideline after i didnt judge u despite hearin all types of shit? after dat i neva spoke to dat ridiculous bitch again lls
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    every nigga aint tried to wife a hoe.
    whoever thinks that must be a moron .
    in conclusion, yall niggas quit lettin these hoes act up
    Lurker6
  • NYETOPnNYETOPn Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No sir, I have not.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O...dear..yes I have I asked a backpage girl to stop doin it an be with me she asked me to stop callin her phone.....went on ...space hollerin at love like wats good yada mean hit her with tho I got 80 just to chill with her she let da G go kojak in her flash....we kickin the ball erday na mean she look like snoop from the wire but moe yellow diamond she got hector in her dna ...we sleep recently I wake up she gone talkin bout she had shit to do yeah bitch another nigga dik fuk.u hoe an ya life
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay I man enough admit I wifed up a hoe. When I was in college I met a chick that went to a school 45 mins away from my school at a party. We hit it off and started talking. She would pay people to bring her down to my school every weekend we fucked like jackrabbits.

Well it turns into a relationship of course. Well one day she starts crying and tells me about her "past" reputation at her school. In like one school year she let 20 niggas run through her... She don't wanna lose me so she being honest about her past. U know I try to play it off cuz I had feelings for her plus her pussy top 5 I ever had period. But the ether is burning my soul slowly. Her school comes to my school town to shop and party so it"s easy to run into these 20 or more odd niggas who will give u that I ran thru that look when we out and about together.

So she transfers to my school the next year. Literally tries to cuff me up. Im talking about white on rice cuffing... Next thing u know a influx of people from her old school transfers in... Now the cats out the bag about her rep... And u know negros like to gossip. Bascially I had to have my Captain Save a Hoe Cape on everyday. After while I just got tired of her being clingy... Worrying about niggas trying to run thru her again. Shit was a hassle and felt I was to young for this shit. So I ended it. And she left school. I got a little story that was a ugly L I tell it later SMH...
    lookdudeblackgod813
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    When I was 19. I knew her when we were kids and ran into each other years later. We dated, I found out she had a train ran on her by some gang, she fucked a gang of niggas, and she was bisexual. She cried and said that part of her life was over and I stuck around for a few more months then left her for another woman...who's my wife now.
    DON'T EVER TAKE A PROMISCUOUS GIRL/BIRD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course you did.....hoe ass nigga !

...and of course this faggot stalked me just to stay that. You still catching feelings from a fuckin boxing thread my nigga?
    Smh, damn, niggas and their feelings...

cryariver.gif
    BelovedAfeni
  • reapin505reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunPosts: 4,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, my bestfriend in high school. I didn't even get a kiss on a cheek or nuthin. Shes still my homegirl but shes on that little sister shit now. Was simpin her hard from sophomore to junior year. She dated the ugliest dudes and was bi and went after them bull dykes. Shit stopped the summer before senior year though. When I learned a hoe will always be a hoe and not to waste my time on a bitch that has probable almost got raped twice cuz she was such a tease and used her body. I wish I didn't help her ass pass though, would of made me dropping out less painful. I regret that L...I will admit though if shes willing to fuck I am smashin and dashin
    tumblr_mb11amvUpR1rbi7xvo1_400.gif

metal_gear_solid_5_snake_gif_by_matiaszero-d60tt74.gif
    xzxqfcbkpehjjfdl.png
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
  • Silverbacc_LHC47Silverbacc_LHC47 ain't been givng any fucks since 99' Dirty DuvalPosts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught a bad one when I was a senior in HS. I had this bad little half white / vietnamese chic I would come thru and smash on the reg whenever I go out bang with my niggaz and need some pussy at 3 in the morning she was the one. But the dumb young nigga I was caught feelings for this bitch she was fine ass fuck and had the bomb pussy. So one spring day in 95' I come over around 2 in the afternoon and my nigga was over there already talking about he seen me around the corner so he wanted to meet me there but he had his shoes off sitting there writing lyrics in his notebook. Shit I found out this nigga fucced so I was like fucc it and was a savage from then till 2007.
    lookdudeblackgod813Young Stef
  • Ip manIp man Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H.I.H cardholders later founded the H.O.H movement
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres alot of dudes who are married to hoes now or about to marry one.nothing new
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres alot of dudes who are married to hoes now or about to marry one.nothing new

733923_552113944833152_910833390_n.jpg
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

Noodles McGrowcious
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught a bad one when I was a senior in HS. I had this bad little half white / vietnamese chic I would come thru and smash on the reg whenever I go out bang with my niggaz and need some pussy at 3 in the morning she was the one. But the dumb young nigga I was caught feelings for this bitch she was fine ass fuck and had the bomb pussy. So one spring day in 95' I come over around 2 in the afternoon and my nigga was over there already talking about he seen me around the corner so he wanted to meet me there but he had his shoes off sitting there writing lyrics in his notebook. Shit I found out this nigga fucced so I was like fucc it and was a savage from then till 2007.

95' ? Damn u took it back with that one

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
    blackgod813
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    We all have whether you know it or not.

speak for yourself dude.
    i aint been down that path
    Noodles McGrowcious
  • unRealLady1unRealLady1 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every day I wake I hate these people who talk about me like a dog more and more.. First of all I was a person who fell into depression, I wasn't broke. I pushed ppl away, because I do not like how certain people think and talk about other people. I wanted to rid the negativity. So therefore when I met the rap bastard online, I wasn't looking for money. I just told him I was depressed, and because he's a HEARTLESS SOUL, he took it as if I was making up stories because I was a poor broke bitch who live off my parents. Which is the reason Iam so disrespectful towards him. This is a story he made up.

The reason I was beefing in my relationship with people wasn't because I was a hoe. It was because I pushed myself away and separated from certain people, because I fell in depression. I do not live off anybody's MONEY. So the disrespectful rant can stop!

I did not take the money certain people offered me. I did not have a relationship with a bunch of stars it's only 1. The other story out there was a friendship, and that person know it was just that. but he was behind the scene when I was falling in depression and he feel like I was mistreated. & I was, but not by the person he think. It was the rap bastard in my life causing more confusion, spreading lies, calling me a hoe, when I was suicidal.. but that's o.k because how I'm going to smoke him and his rat bitch, he will never be able to live this down. BEACUSE HES A LIAR and I will prove it.

This nigga going to assume I want his money from online. A nigga I never met, or asked for shit spreading these lies.. but yet he give all his money away to some goldigging burning tramps, bragging about his bitch is BAD, when his family is doing bad.. & then he say I come from a GOOD FAMILY, no some people just watch out for their family.. My family life was no better, I just don't leave my people forsaken!

I'm sick of this bitch, and this bitch ass nigga, online.. but they got it coming, so keep calling me a hoe. BITCH!

LOL @ this hoe nigga thinking he moses because he saw a burning bush!

I got money in the bank, hackers wish they can find it...

MY Birthday, 02-17-2013
    view?folderId=1&messageId=Nzg1NK1YM0hEUrOrj2NtL3FkdVW5vBNm&attachmentId=34Danielle Epps is the Real Lady Love

http://service.mail.com/callgate-6.67.3.0/rms/6.67.3.0/attachment/view?folderId=1&messageId=NjUyONEhSzg3M/LlyjIxpmAxMQ2+N0kx&attachmentId=204
    KatNoodles McGrowciousBelovedAfeni
  • unRealLady1unRealLady1 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    and far as my relationship status.. the person was beefing because I separated myself from him. That's what the beef is about. I was going thru some things, and I had to get out of depression. I felt I had to be by myself. I was suicidal. you can't have a good relationship feeling suicidal. so fuck whoever keep calling me a hoe. & me and that person still have love for each other, believe it or not!

Fuck bitches who spread hoe lies on people when they are suicidal, because they are jealous of the female looks.. YOU BITCHES ARE WEAKER! but ya'll don't get the point!

& I'm on the computer so ya'll don't hear me THO!
    I got money in the bank, hackers wish they can find it...

MY Birthday, 02-17-2013
    view?folderId=1&messageId=Nzg1NK1YM0hEUrOrj2NtL3FkdVW5vBNm&attachmentId=34Danielle Epps is the Real Lady Love

http://service.mail.com/callgate-6.67.3.0/rms/6.67.3.0/attachment/view?folderId=1&messageId=NjUyONEhSzg3M/LlyjIxpmAxMQ2+N0kx&attachmentId=204
    BelovedAfeni