FELLA'S.. KEEP IT 100... HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSE WIFE?

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
NO SHOTS FIRED @BLAZINI BUT YEAH NIGGA, COME IN AND SHARE YOUR STORY..

NOT JUST TRYING TO MARRY HER PERSAY, BUT BEING BOO'ED UP WITH THE HOE...

ANYYWAY..

I HAVE...
WHEN I WAS 19, I WAS REALLY 1ST INTRODUCED TO THE INTERNET AND I GOT ON YAHOO DATING. SHYT WAS FREE BACK THEN.. GIRLS ALL OVER THAT SITE...WELL I SAW THIS ONE CHICK THAT I HAD TO HAVE... I TOLD MY HOMEBOY WHO WORKED WITH ME. I SHOWED HIM HER PICTURE AND HE WAS LIKE " YEAH SHE AIIGHT" 1st mistake

SO I HIT HER UP, WE CHATTIN AS SHYT ONLINE, ON AND OFF... A WEEK LATER BY BOY SAYS, "MAYNE, I CUTT YA GIRL UP LAST NIGHT" I WAS LIKE WHO? THEN THIS NIGGA PULLS UP HERE PICTURE FROM ONLINE... IT WAS THE SAME DAM CHICK... I WAS ACTIN LIKE I DIDNT CARE, BUT I WAS SALTY CAUSE THAT NIGGA KNEW I WAS GONE ATLEAST TRY TO FUCK... BUT HE WAS THAT TYPE OF NIGGA, HE WANT ALLLLL THE GIRLS TO HISSELF...

A WEEK AFTER, I GOT THE CHICK TO COME OVER.. I HIT.. BUT I STILL LIKED HER AND SHE WAS COOL... AND THAT CHICK GAVE ME THE BEST HEAD OF ALL TIME, SO I DAM SURE WASNT BOUT TO LET HER GO.... WE STARTED DATIN AND SHYT..WE DATED FOR LIKE 2-3 YEARS AND THEN SHE JUST STARTED ACTING CRAZY.. SO I BROKE THE SHYT OFF...

ANYWAY... YEAH, I WAS THE NIGGA THAT WAS IN THE ROOM FEEDING THE HOE SOME GRAPES AND HAVIN GOOD CONVO WITH RIGHT AFTER MY HOMIES GOT THROUGH FUCKIN HER... SMH @ ME

bignormCainKatgnsMrSoutCityNoirTrollio edwardnigmaSleepwalkingInJapanblack caesarF15CHER FOOLPK_TK_187blackgod813niggasthesedaysmiamivice305Young StefThehighmasterValentinez A. KaiseramenhotepivStoneColdMikey

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made too much money, I ain't make enough yet.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL my nigga that last line had me dyin!

Why u feeding her grapes and talking to her after niggas creampied her lol what the fuck was up

Wit dat shit
    Thehighmaster
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL my nigga that last line had me dyin!

Why u feeding her grapes and talking to her after niggas creampied her lol what the fuck was up

Wit dat shit
    THAT PART WAS A JOKE... IT WAS SOMETHING LIL DUVAL SAID....
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I KNOW ME AND BLAZE AINT THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT DATE/LOVED HOES IN OUR LIFE TIME...
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too, have had my soul set ablaze by one of these hoes.
    And, it was my fault. 4,000 years of game, but we think we can be the one
    to not get ethered.

Never again lol.
    gnsniggasthesedaysoptimistic
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I KNOW ME AND BLAZE AINT THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT DATE/LOVED HOES IN OUR LIFE TIME...

Nighaz shamed
    MARIO_DROgns
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 13,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its males and its hoes in this world, unless you with the gay shit, your hoe's a hoe

PK_TK_187
  • NoirNoir ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 27,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro you are messy boots!!!!
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was 19. I knew her when we were kids and ran into each other years later. We dated, I found out she had a train ran on her by some gang, she fucked a gang of niggas, and she was bisexual. She cried and said that part of her life was over and I stuck around for a few more months then left her for another woman...who's my wife now.
    DON'T EVER TAKE A PROMISCUOUS GIRL/BIRD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    R.D.blackgod813amenhotepiv
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 26,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know cats that have tried this... I dont know any bitter cats tho... "bitter" is a buzzword broads use to to shame men... no one believes u tho...
    taeboognsPK_TK_187BookwormStoneColdMikey
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,605 Regulator
    INB4 I never had a chick play me post
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 13,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    When I was 19. I knew her when we were kids and ran into each other years later. We dated, I found out she had a train ran on her by some gang, she fucked a gang of niggas, and she was bisexual. She cried and said that part of her life was over and I stuck around for a few more months then left her for another woman...who's my wife now.
    DON'T EVER TAKE A PROMISCUOUS GIRL/BIRD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course you did.....hoe ass nigga !
    dwade206blackgod813miamivice305
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I know cats that have tried this... I dont know any bitter cats tho... "bitter" is a buzzword broads use to to shame men... no one believes u tho...

Naw bitter is the right word. I would say the same for a woman who picked an aint shit negro, he broke her heart and now she mad and "independent"....
    Meta_Consciousgns
    Ew..you dated a girl that had sex with your friend? How did his dick taste?
    SHE AINT SUCK HIS DICK...IF SHE DID
    HE WOULDNT HAVE LET HER GO
    DRO you've made this exact thread before.

NO I DIDN'T. ..PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
    ohhhla
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep been there and done that.

Almost went to jail and almost got a record dealing with that hoe.

Broad use to always make sure I had a good home cooked meal and I was always fucked real good.

I found out later she fucked around with her ex at least one time after we started talking.

I also found out that one of my frat brothers had smashed her before I came into the picture.

Then to add to that the broad was bi-polar.

Probably the biggest loss I ever took dealing with females and arguably the biggest loss I ever took period.

2008 was a rough year.
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Naw bitter is the right word. I would say the same for a woman who picked an aint shit negro, he broke her heart and now she mad and "independent"....

independent is right before they turn Evangelist.... start attending church so some sucka ol school nigga can wife.
    miamivice305Young Stef
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Failed, of course. And got 'ethered'. No love lost tho
    gns