Did I just f*ck up?

A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON Aka Memphis FleekPosts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
Aite, so me and my girl been together for about a year. I and we live in different cities, about an hour apart. She working on her masters and raising her son. I visit about 2 or 3 weekends a month, shit works for me perfectly. I drop in and she treat a nigga like a king and I just bounce back to my crib. So the other day I got a job offer in the city she lives in which is where I'm from. Alright long story short, I'm gonna be moving in with her and the lil nigga. Did I just fuck up? I've never lived with a woman before. Gimme some advice on what to expect fellas, ladies chime in too.

Replies

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you just fucked up, i was gon ask you how old her boy is but it dont even matter

you just became stepdaddy

No need to say anything further
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggaz need the bill duke gif
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON Aka Memphis Fleek Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another question, where is the daddy of this child?

This nigga in N.Y. some where selling dope, bout to get put on em papers.
    ceothachosen1
    Lol. It's niggas from all walks of life on here, just trying to see what to expect while I weigh the pros and cons.
    edwardnigmaMeesterCashmoneyDuxgns
  • loungeman02loungeman02 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Unless you have a kid of your own also, my vote is to bounce.
    Meester
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Especially when he refers to her son as lil n!gga....

Lol. He's coo, plays football and baseball. Real good at both, but I gotta build that connection wit em.

S/N that joint in your sig is a banger. #Slime
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dantana, my nigga if you feel good about the decision you made then go along with it... C/S playmaker.Does she still fool wit tha babydaddy.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

This nigga in N.Y. some where selling dope, bout to get put on em papers.

Missed this post....damn son sounds like she was fukkin wit a roughneck....
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Especially when he refers to her son as lil n!gga....

Lol. He's coo, plays football and baseball. Real good at both, but I gotta build that connection wit em.

S/N that joint in your sig is a banger. #Slime

Props yeah I hope Khalid gives him his exposure but if they dumb down his lyrics I'm going to be genuinely pissed yo I hope they dont fucked up his music.
    A$AP_A$TON
  • bobbydrake2006bobbydrake2006 Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Aite, so me and my girl been together for about a year. I and we live in different cities, about an hour apart. She working on her masters and raising her son. I visit about 2 or 3 weekends a month, shit works for me perfectly. I drop in and she treat a nigga like a king and I just bounce back to my crib. So the other day I got a job offer in the city she lives in which is where I'm from. Alright long story short, I'm gonna be moving in with her and the lil nigga. Did I just fuck up? I've never lived with a woman before. Gimme some advice on what to expect fellas, ladies chime in too.

your grown right? do what the fuck you want to do.
    Chef_Taylor A$AP_A$TONnumbaz...80's baby
    Lotta real nigga shit in here. Appreciate It
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you gotta ask if f@@@@d up, you f@@@@d up.
    A$AP_A$TON
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack major bread. Don't let her know how much bread you gettin'. However, If you not serious bout her don't even do it.
    SixSickSins
  • killshotkillshot Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    This nigga said I and we
    BarryHallss_a_m_r_i_oValentinez A. KaiserTheRicanKing
  • killshotkillshot Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    Get your own shit. The move in time frame when moving in with a chick who has kids is 3yrs. Don't fuck this up or I will