You failed as a parent if.........

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
-You couldn't accomplish something but you want your child to accomplish it because you fucked up or couldn't get it done.

-You pressure them to be something they don't want to be.

-Have shitload of children so you hope they'll become famous so you can live off of them

-You remain in a poor, crime infested, ratchet area putting them in dangerous then complain about it.

-You don't make time for them away from work when you can make time

-Let your children roam the streets (under the ages of 10)

-You take of another chick's child instead of your own

None of this applies to mine before a smart ass tries it so ya'll add on please.
WYRMWYRDMasterALFrankBlack_SamsonCashmoneyDuxJusDre313aka40CalStoneColdMikeypurpngoldblakfyahkinggalaxy_1221

Replies

• WYRMWYRDWYRMWYRD 100% Urban White TrashPosts: 873 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Letting your children lip off and be disrespectful to you and others.
    Letting your kids run rampant in stores destroying shit while you're off "shopping" and ignoring their asses.

J. Wills_a_m_r_i_opurpngold
  • F15CHER FOOLF15CHER FOOL Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    -You couldn't accomplish something but you want your child to accomplish it because you fucked up or couldn't get it done.

-Have shitload of children so you hope they'll become famous so you can live off of them

-You remain in a poor, crime infested, ratchet area putting them in dangerous then complain about it.

-You don't make time for them away from work when you can make time

-Let your children roam the streets (under the ages of 10)

-You take of another chick's child instead of your own

None of this applies to mine before a smart ass tries it so ya'll add on please.

All that was on point.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u niggas watch a lot of tv... dont lie...
    unspoken_respectLUClEN
  • WYRMWYRDWYRMWYRD 100% Urban White TrashPosts: 873 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Mine is an observation when I was working retail. I watch TV, mostly prime time though.

• BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every parent I know is guilty of these.

WYRMWYRD
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't cosign the first one. What parent doesn't want their child to be and do better then them??
    Katamenhotepivgalaxy_1221damnkp
  • taeboo wrote: »
    Can't cosign the first one. What parent doesn't want their child to be and do better then them??

He's basically saying you failed to give your child better so now you want them to do better than you with less
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol you think moving up and out is that easy?
    ceothachosen1
  • taeboo wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »

He's basically saying you failed to give your child better so now you want them to do better than you with less

So every parent who didn't go to college but wants to their child to failed as a parent?

Not at all because most ppl in my fam never went to college and we live way better than most of my peers. The thing is a lot of ppl are young and lazy having kids so when they get older and don't have a dime with multiple kids they expect their kids to make something out of nothing
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaySwift wrote: »

Every parent I know is guilty of these.

i'd say this is wrong.

most kids dont know what they want to be so you try to help steer them in directions that can help them achieve what they want.
    but in the mean time you want them to be good at something. so you put them in band or crew or something outta the norm. they may be good at it an you can see where the potential is, but if they dont see their own potential or understand that sometimes doing what you are good at can help you get to what makes you happy then there is a problem.

only regretful ass parents do what you stated.

i tell my kids to finish what you start. if you dont like it afterwards then you dont have to do it again, but you will not quit. but i also explain to them about being naturally gifted and excepting your gifts.

good parent push potential, weak parents let it fall by the waistside trying to please their child and be their freind.

taeboo
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn skyler going in on a sunday

White jesus help us
    Bodhi
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper going at stew and katt
    Kat
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

So every parent who didn't go to college but wants to their child to failed as a parent?

i took it like if, for whatever reason, you didn't make it in football so you put your kid in football to live vicariously through him.
    s_a_m_r_i_oLurker6
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician TinderPosts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Internet >> TV