Boss's Boss unappreciation Thread

amenhotepivamenhotepiv Pharoah Braveheart, GermanyPosts: 7,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
SMMFH
tell them stories of when ur manager brought the bitch out when his boss came and inspected his work

did he act brand new
of course he did
illedout

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boss got called out in front of her boss, and her boss's boss in a quarterly meeting by my (ex)coworker. The s@@@ was so epic and hilarious. The look on that hefa's face was priceless.

As a matter of fact, ever since then, we haven't had a quarterly meeting since. And this was a couple of years ago.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boss tried to make me fire a bunch of ppl because the owner felt like it and because he didnt want to do it himself so he just delegated it to me. I said no cause that was the best staff we had in 4 years and we were like fam (my only mistake as a manager. I was too close) and knowing I'd get fired but didn't quit cause I knew they would fire me without notice like the emotional unprofessional idiots they were. So I hit em up in court for that 5 year termination pay.
    My boss ended up getting fired with notice a week after I filed for termination pay and he got fucked. Most sour part was I had an almost completely new staff (most were there only 7 months) so they weren't eligible to receive anything even if they took it to the labour board like I did. Only me and a next dude caked off that cause we were both there years. Other ppl just went on unemployment and got cash work. I felt terrible about the other ppl but I lined up everybody who couldn't find work with a job. I had a new job the next day lol. My name rings bells outchea.
    amenhotepivLurker6unspoken_respectCharlie_
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, boss' boss came last week...of course my boss acted all cordial like a sweet little angel...but when he's gone he acts an ass. Rumor is he's gonna quit soon and I hope it happens. I hate him with every fiber of my being.
    amenhotepivunspoken_respect
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,890 Regulator
    Fuck'em

That is all
    Meesterunspoken_respect
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, boss' boss came last week...of course my boss acted all cordial like a sweet little angel...but when he's gone he acts an ass. Rumor is he's gonna quit soon and I hope it happens. I hate him with every fiber of my being.

• MeesterMeester (0) meester bitch country.Posts: 10,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck'em

That is all

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect we all we got Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bosses boss at the moment couldn't care less. He's part owner and brings in 6 figures a year. All he does is sit his old ass behind the computer and pretends to work. He doesn't know how to use that computer. His old ass.
    Lurker6SleepwalkingInJapan