What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Draft Or Jail?

StewStew Rap Music Is My ReligionHTTRPosts: 51,582 Regulator
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Hypothetically speaking, we start to get bombed by N Korea. Our Armed Forces take a deep hit and the President or Congress whoever makes that call pulls out the Military draft. What you gonna do? Gonna by-pass the draft and go to jail or hop on the front lines and fight for your country?

Draft Or Jail? 69 votes

Gonna Fight For My Country
63%
Dupacalvarez_313B_ARecaptimus_Prime360CP203hueyStewdamobb2deepThe Prodigalsonunspoken_respectPlaya PlayaMr.LVOff&OnRock_Wellcaddo mancoop9889deathrowzorrowAjackson17Crude_TheBoyRo 44 votes
Send Me To Jail
36%
Africa United700illestni99ainneSerious Juice MayneBlack Boy KingBodhitexasdaking88IamtheVILLEnumbaz...80's babyM.A.D.E.TheRicanKingIgot5onitMR BUDJungzTrollio HafBaykedatribecalledgabiKing_MeCashmoneyDuxRahlow 25 votes

Replies