so where does north korea come in......

Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy!between her thighs.Posts: 8,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
when it comes to prophecy. i'm talking to you religious folk. where in revelations does it say that a midget from the east with a bad haircut was gonna all of a sudden get pissed out of the blue and start makin threats. where in nostrodamus quartrains did it say that the son of a great emperor from a divided house was going to get all threatz pimp and start calling the u.s and south korea out like jigga did when he was making threatz on the black album. according to those end timing hill billies off the grid with tin foil paper hats china was supposed to march out of the mountains 2 million deep and hand our asses to us. I just want to know what part of the game is this?
its....JOHN B

Replies

• nigga this shit fake
    Freeman......
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 26,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Freeman......Freeman...... Made in The 6ix Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another way for u.s to get more land control and positioning. Ain't nothing else going on. Just the ill chess game...
  • JacqueesJacquees Posts: 188
    Lol if Kim jow or whatever his name is turns out to be the antichrist then he drew the short stick in this war
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 44,418 Regulator
    this is more about the rare earth minerals underneath North Korea than anything else.

we displace Korea, we limit China access to them.

also... they are like one of 5 countries that dosent have a illuminati connected banking system.

so of course they the enemy.

I say we leave them alone as the Korean people have resorted to cannibalism just to eat and will soon rise up against their oppressors...

http://news.yahoo.com/north-koreans-reportedly-turn-cannibalism-due-hidden-famine-122128957.html
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know for sure where this came from, but when i was younger i remember a prophecy about the US starting a war with a smaller country which would lead to WWIII causing the end of times
    deadeye
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    dont know for sure where this came from, but when i was younger i remember a prophecy about the US starting a war with a smaller country which would lead to WWIII causing the end of times

wouldn't really say we are starting this...

North Korea wants to have all the benefits of being a world player, but without the responsibility that comes with it.

so it's everyone elses fault that they are broke...

texas409
    edited April 2013

North Korea wants to have all the benefits of being a world player, but without the responsibility that comes with it.

I dont get what North Korea does thats so bad, hell if the Republicans had it their way they'd be treating minorities and poor people the same way they alledge NK does its people

The US is just being bullies because NK wont let them control what goes on in their country

Funny how blacks are suppose to forget and get over what white america did to them, and accept the fact that newer generations of whites arent at fault for what past generations did, but Kim is to be held responsible for what his father and nem started

Freeman......

I dont get what North Korea does thats so bad, hell if the Republicans had it their way they'd be treating minorities and poor people the same way they alledge NK does its people

The US is just being bullies because NK wont let them control what goes on in their country

Funny how blacks are suppose to forget and get over what white america did to them, and accept the fact that newer generations of whites arent at fault for what past generations did, but Kim is to be held responsible for what his father and nem started

the way they treat their countrymen.

they are basically their for the govt's amusement.

the way they treat their countrymen.

they are basically their for the govt's amusement.
    are u talking bout America or NK
    Black_Samson
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think leading his country into certain death makes him the worst president/leader/dictator ever
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,414 Regulator
    Thus is just showing Obama's bitch ass side
  • Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy! between her thighs.Posts: 8,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^hey, the girl on his right is faking it execute her!^
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,397 Regulator