The official whatever -whatever thread... (possibly NSFW enter at own risk)

DWODWO ♪♫♪I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,115 Regulator
edited June 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
This shit rides till June
NCARCERATED_SCARFACE

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,341 Regulator
    edited March 2013

L.A. woman chased by fake alien sues reality show
    Los Angeles (REUTERS) — Kara Blanc thought she was being chased by a space alien on her way to a posh Hollywood party and was terrified. But the alien turned out to be an actor in a monster suit, and the party was phony as well.

So now the Los Angeles grade school teacher and aspiring actress is fighting back, suing the new reality TV series “Scare Tactics,” claiming she suffered severe emotional damage, court papers said Tuesday.

Blanc sued the Sci-Fi Channel, the producers of “Scare Tactics” and two actors for scaring her so badly that she had to be hospitalized several times for what her lawsuit called “physical injuries” and “severe emotional distress.”

Blanc said she was a “nonconsenting and unwitting victim” of the hidden camera show with a science fiction twist.

According to Blanc’s lawsuit, actors Mathew Mertha and Travis Draft tricked her into being a participant in a “Scare Tactic” episode last March 1. The two actors told Blanc they were taking her to “an exclusive Hollywood industry party at a desert resort” near Los Angeles.

On the way to the resort, the car carrying the trio stalled on a remote desert road. Mertha and Draft “feigned that they were being seriously physically injured … or killed ” by a costumed “alien,” according to the lawsuit.

Mertha and Draft allegedly told a terrified Blanc to run into a “dark, desert canyon area” to escape.

Hidden cameras secretly recorded her reaction to the staged scenario. Neither Blanc nor her attorney could be reached for comment on Tuesday.

Blanc teaches dance, music, drama and performance art and is also certified as a crisis counselor. In addition she is an aspiring actress who co-hosted a mock-documentary film with Draft.

Sci-Fi Channel spokeswoman Kat Stein declined comment on the case but said the premise of “Scare Tactics” was to film “friends setting their friends up with a prank.”

Pending episodes feature campers who believe mythical mountain creature Big Foot has attacked them and limousine passengers who are chased by “government agents” when they stray into Area 51, a highly secretive U.S. military facility at the center of UFO and conspiracy stories.
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,106 Regulator
    so is this random news or what?
    freepost, post, awkward shit, grinds my gears, shoot the shit, side bar thread...
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like shows like Scare Tactics and What Would You Do, I'll check out Youtube clips when I'm bored. The funniest Scare Tactics was when they thought Bigfoot existed.
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,106 Regulator
    Oh ok.

I hate motherfuckers who ask what time it is. If you dont have a watch or smartphone, I dont fucking know what to tell ya. Stop fucking asking me what time it is! Aint my mitherfucking fault you choose to live your life in 1994. Go cop that Illmatic, pussy!
    manofmorehouse
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate weak, fake, scaredy, illogical people.
  • PicoPico Sassy Pico Omw to fuck yo bitch Posts: 31,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiskers trippin.
    Whats up with g&s being filled with snitching and gay threads
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love kids... no pedo
    purpngold
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ the shit people believe on Scare Tactics, shits funny though and one of the GOAT shows.
    SixSickSins
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turkey and Syria bout to go to war.
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    amazing what one shot down jet can do... did the pilot eject?

• caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

You know Syria is apologizing behind the scenes.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo lol i got nigga so scared pf dolphins after posting them videos and shit hahahaha
    Black_SamsonPico
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just waxed off 10 Publix Mardi Gras and lemon pepper wings. Publix wings are twice the size of Wingstop so i am stuffed. Add on the cup of spinach and carrots cooked with honey and butter. I am about to get that Itis.
    silverfoxx
    yo lol i got nigga so scared pf dolphins after posting them videos and shit hahahaha

GOAT!!!

i got conflicted on that reaction...dammit...
    feel free to post full episodes of whatever you watching too...

RANDOM AS FUCK, PEOPLE

like PJ posting that fucking song from a f&f OST... people actually buy those?
    remember the old protected by viper commercials?

did anybody else interpret them as being capable of electrocuting the burglar?
    unspoken_respect
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga frisbee game is up to par b
    s_a_m_r_i_opurpngoldKnives AmilliCashmoneyDux
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    This captures the complete essence of NY in a minute.

Why they ever took this shit off the air is bullshit!

Couldnt get into that show for whatever reason
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss my niece
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 49,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucked around and put the oatmeal in the water before boiling it.. that shit sucked.. it was like eating 3 day old pancake batter
    Osirus_Jenkins
This discussion has been closed.