What's some dumb shit you've done High

lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
One i time high as hell at the McDonald's drive threw with some friends I couldn't even pronounce the order correctly I mumbled some shit no one could understand my nigga was like "what!? Aww hell naw man let me Order"

Pull up to get the food, hand the money off get the change.. waited for like a minute and I freakin pull off, every one in the car is like "whoah ! Whoah !" I reverse back and the chick at the window lookin at me all crazy

Can't explain why I pulled off lmao niggas was too high I thought we already got the food

Bob-Daym-That-Good-Shit.gif
CashmoneyDuxMARIO_DROtha_bride22dwade206galaxy_1221

Replies

• KatKat Posts: 37,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao..it's so embarrassing when you finally realize you've been sitting there like an idiot.

Lou_CypherCashmoneyDuxJusDre313
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    made a bowl of cereal
    put the milk in the cabinet, shit went bad and I didn't find that rotten milk for like a week.

U must've been dumb high I usually realize I'm putting the milk in the cabinet or the cereal in The fridge lol
    ericb4prez
    Looked all over for my damn lighter until the bf points out that it's in my hand.

I just gave him the don't say a god damn word look...lol.
    onetoughmiracle
    Matt- wrote: »
    riding around, passed a cop. got scared. reached for the visine, but grabbed the breath drops instead. didn't realize it. dropped them in my eyes. they started burning. had to stop the car. dumped a bottle of water all over my face. felt like Frank Dux in Bloodsport

lmao!
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to a gas station for some gas, ran in to pay & came out & got right back in the car & pulled off without pumping the gas.. Didn't notice what I did til I got back in the car after going home & falling asleep & then seeing the gas hand
    Lou_Cypherdwade206B_Adamnkp
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time i got into the shower with my socks on still.
    KatCashmoneyDuxgalaxy_1221B_A
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I was going to tell the story how I ordered McDonald's, paid, parked my car and reached over for my food only to realize I took off without it, but thread starter basically did the same shit, I wasnt mumbling my order though but I think I was trying to get egg mcmuffins and hash browns at 7pm
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't only high but busting my tire on a curb was pretty fucking stupid of me, especially considering the fact that I was a block from home, after driving all the way from downtown under those conditions. But then I drove to wal mart, shredded tire and all ( also stupid) and waited a few hours till they opened and replaced it cuz I had to go to work.
    lookdude
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,119 Regulator
    Blowing up pizza hut at 2am thinking "why the fuck ain't no one answering?"
    rooster_cogburnB_A
  • OhPeeOhPee Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to the drive thru by myself and ordered 2 #1's.

I've also ordered at a drive thru and forgot my wallet.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faded thinking I'm goin normal speed and I'm Drivin 3mph smh

HarlemThumzUp
  • JusDre313JusDre313 http://killedbypolice.net know thy enemyPosts: 3,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    - Cursed out my girl saying she had my phone, meanwhile I'm talking on it.
    - Paid for a $30 pizza in change cuz I wanted to save the cash for more weed
    - Put a frozen Sprite in the microwave.

lol at the bolded
    englishdudedwade206