Watch Who You Bad Mouth On FB: This Dude Made A Song About All The Women He Clapped In Fresno!

Replies

• Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,900 Regulator
    "CLAPPED?"

Headblast.gif

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    clapped = fucked

Yeah, I think it's a dumb way to refer to fucking as well.

Edit: No, that video didn't make me laugh, but I thought it was entertaining for a little bit; I stopped watching at 3:20.
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Song kinda catchy, dope ringtone.
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These hoes gonna learn today
    next this nigga gonna be talking about how he got the Monster
    Young Stef
  • Anti_matterAnti_matter Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭
    this is comedy. our city is too small for this type of shit

some of the hoes he named were going back and forth with each other on fb and twitter.
    Charlie_Young Stef
    this is comedy. our city is too small for this type of shit

some of the hoes he named were going back and forth with each other on fb and twitter.

do you know this guy??and what hoes he talkin bout?
    edited April 2013
    nah, I don't know him, but I know a few of the chicks he named from the hood, high school, etc.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, I don't know him, but I know a few of the chicks he named from the hood, high school, etc.

then he accomplished exactly what he set out to do
    Anti_matter

then he accomplished exactly what he set out to do

exactly, he made it a few weeks ago and shit has been buzzin' ever since.

chicks ending friendships and cussing each other out over this.

too funny.

vince_vincePiffyHazeYoung Stef#1hiphopjunki3
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 15,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "CLAPPED?"

Headblast.gif

chopping mall is a classic
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoes being loose...who knew
  • vince_vincevince_vince Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    should be fun but i bet people from fresno knew which broads cant keep their legs closed anyway plus dude doesnt come across like he is messing with birds that got much to lose...
    Ms.Scorp
  • Charlie_Charlie_ The BBW of your dreams. Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sad that theres so many black men just like him. Taking more pride in what he's done with his dick than what he's made of his life.

And its sad that All the bitches wanna give this nigga the pussy have babies with and take care of a million lame niggas just like him. It's even more sad that this nigga wouldn't be actin like a nut wit all them dumb ass tatoos if these hoes didnt love that shit. Then when these hoes kids grow up and become niggas just like him the cycle continues ....forever! You gotta start making it UNcool to be a nigga like that.
    All Bitches! Stop giving these lames the pussy now! Instead of givin up the ass for nothing, make that nigga show you an A on his report card first. Make that nigga show you a check stub. Make that nigga write an essay on where he plans to be in five years, but by all means Ladies ...you can not give these niggas the pussy all reckless. Im sayin yall should boycott dumb ass niggas. Just consider it.

2 paragraphs = feelings
    THIRDSUPREMERoster Player #99ineedpussyamenhotepiv
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it with the Bay Area and changing already common slang to some weird/fucked-up/self-insulting shit?

First they were bragging about getting "cock" from women, and now this guy is proudly calling himself a fuckboi...

E40 is rolling in his grave (grave being the slang he invented for the McDonald's ball pit he installed at his mansion)
    damobb2deepCashmoneyDuxYoung Stef#1hiphopjunki3Busta Carmichael waterproof
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this new definition of clapped makes that ja rule song incredible funny now

Thank you
    TonyDubbzYoung Stef#1hiphopjunki3
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Its sad that theres so many black men just like him. Taking more pride in what he's done with his dick than what he's made of his life.

And its sad that All the bitches wanna give this nigga the pussy have babies with and take care of a million lame niggas just like him. It's even more sad that this nigga wouldn't be actin like a nut wit all them dumb ass tatoos if these hoes didnt love that shit. Then when these hoes kids grow up and become niggas just like him the cycle continues ....forever! You gotta start making it UNcool to be a nigga like that.
    All Bitches! Stop giving these lames the pussy now! Instead of givin up the ass for nothing, make that nigga show you an A on his report card first. Make that nigga show you a check stub. Make that nigga write an essay on where he plans to be in five years, but by all means Ladies ...you can not give these niggas the pussy all reckless. Im sayin yall should boycott dumb ass niggas. Just consider it.

Feelings because of the length? Okay, let me shorten it on down. Stop fucking Bum ass Dumb ass loser ass niggas and your kids wont be bum ass dumb ass loser ass niggas and one day the cycle will end.