13»

Replies

• rooster_cogburnrooster_cogburn Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    "Before you can say Troy wouldnt me cuz
    ima hit with the whole 63 cuz"

"And where I come across ya is im gonna drop ya
    Breakin yo punk ass of something proper!"

Junior year in HS, summertime. My big bro had got his first whip, & we used to bump the shit out that Face Off. Nigga had some real ass songs on there too.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pastor Troy is a Dirty South trailblazer. Hip Hop fans today would be surprised at how many niggaz bit Pastor Troy style like:

David Banner
    Lil John
    Trillville
    Lil Scrappy
    334 Mobb
    Yin Yang Twins
    etc...

ANY nigga that's yelling loud on they records, got that shit from the Pastor. He is the originator of the Crunk sound and movement, period. Most underated rapper out da' Dirty South impo.
    Trollio
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    bit Pastor Troy style

blackgod813
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    throw Jeezy and his adlibs in there as well
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    marc123 wrote: »
    smh. niggas in this thread mentioned Playa Fly. smh. dont me started on Fly. shit, im still waitin on Mafia All Day. some 10 fuckin years later. im still jamin "horses". "In Your Arms" from prepare or beware II is my jam tho.

mane i had to gon give up bout a year ago, but based on the songs that leaked off there and the couple mixtapes he dropped, that album woulda went hammington
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Above the law is still my top Troy joint
  • pachá12pachá12 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    P.T. Cruiser and Zaytoven. This could be a hit right now...

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Pastor Troy is a Dirty South trailblazer. Hip Hop fans today would be surprised at how many niggaz bit Pastor Troy style like:

David Banner
    Lil John
    Trillville
    Lil Scrappy
    334 Mobb
    Yin Yang Twins
    etc...

ANY nigga that's yelling loud on they records, got that shit from the Pastor. He is the originator of the Crunk sound and movement, period. Most underated rapper out da' Dirty South impo.

David Banner definitely, that shits obvious

I caught hold of Face Off yesterday, it was pretty dope. A few tracks on there I can rock with.
13»