What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

who's the sexiest guy on the Ic?

PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
warning: this thread will have a lot of feelings in it.

ladies, no pity votes either.

j gutta is fine as wine. I adore him so much that I would not disrespect him and post a pic. but the lord is my witness, that man is amazing.
"The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
Ms.ScorpMsSouthernBlaqueHoney01

Replies

• Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probrably Seansosa but there are several runner ups. I still have a lot of pics from the threads I did on these guys. I'll post some later.
    name-kimi_zps12aff88c.jpg
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I've ever seen CB or GNS....any ladies have pics?
    name-kimi_zps12aff88c.jpg
    Skyler WhitePurrMistyKnight
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    Vader_F_KennedyBookworm
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dare I say @haf_bayked?

Such a strumpet.

Jamel
    damnkp
    HafBayked
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    i feel so.... exploited...

cat shit is crazy only cause of the parasites that dwell inside...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    BiblicalAtheist Baybey
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of parasites, did you know, during a study of individuals charged with road rage, over half were infected with the toxoplasmosis parasite.
    Black_SamsonAjackson17Baybey[Deleted User]
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Speaking of parasites, did you know, during a study of individuals charged with road rage, over half were infected with the toxoplasmosis parasite.

im willing to wager that over half the US population is infected with it.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    HafBayked
    .IRS. wrote: »

im willing to wager that over half the US population is infected with it.

Better get their asses on some oil of oregano.
    Well maybe not literally their asses, their asshole would be burning so bloody bad.
    Kai
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the pics? No clue what most of these men look like.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    Skyler WhiteMistyKnight
    nigga you better put that daito up for you accidentally decapitate yourself...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, G. I have plenty of training in dealing with weapons. Despite what you guys think.

@skyler white did you flag me?
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    MsSouthernMzKBtopoftheworld
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,194 Regulator
    Cain looks like he was fine in '68

:(

I has a sad
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    [Deleted User]unspoken_respectMzKB
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,194 Regulator
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Cain looks like he was fine in '68

:(

I has a sad

you have a eating problem too, you big black buddha...

I will not let you derail the thread with your foolishness sir.... ...good day
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Black_Samson
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bout to start free posting if no pics are dropped @lechic

I promised ill never post j guttas pic.

@kingjamal body is of a god. jamal can I post yo body pic for the ladies?
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    [Deleted User]Baybey
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sixsicksins I appreciate ur appreciation for a dark skin Mandingo such as myself....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

SixSickSins
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »

Lol naw cuz that pic that u have is from like almost 2 and a half years ago and imo not impressive. I look much better than that now
    I wanna take you higher...
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »

Lol naw cuz that pic that u have is from like almost 2 and a half years ago and imo not impressive. I look much better than that now

post it.
    What in the fuck...

Are you serious?

These niggas post our pics and pass them around in pms without permission all the time

FUCK THEM!!! POST PICS OR LOCK THIS SHIT!

naw... j gutta is classy.
    when I get on a comp from my morning run. ill post pics, sky.

I got you!!!!