A Message to "mixed" black girls who are my color.....

Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even though I think this guy is damaging in a way because he only fuels the feud between black men and women I have to say there isn't anyone on YT who delivers straight ether when it's needed. Call him bitter, crazy, hurt etc. this brother is speaking nothing but truth in this video here. I think we can all agree on this one.
So sick of seeing bitches that are my color going to great lengths to claim other races. I had one chick the color of Michael Jordon that said she was mixed with Japanese. Gave her the wtf face, shook my head and walk away from that crazy bitch.

Replies

• UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Didn't listen*

Even if he makes some good points, I know this dude is going to make them disrespectfully.
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga... I didn't finish listening to his fuckass video. He has nothing.else.ever to talk about than us horrible black women. I'm all set.
    deadeyedwade206
    WTF is a "latina woman's last name", exactly?

I'll wait...

She's just referencing Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor...I'm sure you knew that but were trying to get technical?
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A black man using a latina woman's last name as his moniker is complaining about what race a black woman claims?

Plus I've seen some very dark skinned blasians.

My dad ain't black but my mom is black as an ace of spades and I take most of her coloring.

Dark skin is dominant, yall.

• SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

50035_gpjJupGfz3aqx3N.jpg :-?

Hi OB. Wassgud?
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never understand why people care what race someone chooses to claim. :| He actually made a video complaining about what someone else decides to call themselves. People worry about other ppl too much.
    UndefeatableCainCharlie_Skyler WhiteMeta_ConsciousWestieSixSickSins5th Letterblackgod8131of1Young StefdeadeyeNoCanadiansEH?Africa Unitedvince_vincerip.dillaConfidential Playa
    Stopped having an open mind after 'Black women, you are a fucking disgrace to the planet!'. *Continues listening to this propaganda*
    CainSkyler WhiteYoung Stef#1hiphopjunki3
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is a "latina woman's last name", exactly?

I'll wait...

His moniker is an allusion to Sonia Sotomayor, the latin american supreme court justice. He considers himself a "judge" of sorts

His real name is Thomas Jerome Harris.

he Panamanian, thats his pops last name...
    Skyler WhiteWestieblackgod813Bender Rodriguez
    Sweet Jesus...AND this nigga got a daughter? She's fucked. SMH.
    CainYoung Stefcannonspike1994KINGEC
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,233 Regulator
    People put way to much energy into dumb shit like this.
    SixSickSinsIoniz3dSPIRITZcannonspike1994
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never understand why people care what race someone chooses to claim. :| He actually made a video complaining about what someone else decides to call themselves. People worry about other ppl too much.

this society is tribal... while I understand that falling in line with "race based" ideologies is not preferable, burying your head in the sand is also silly... u know damn well why people care...
    Ajackson17deadeyeAfrica United
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

niggas I tell you.

I have a friend who is Punjabi and american black. she takes after her father physical features. people thought she was lying about her heritage because of her beautiful dark skin and coarse hair.

she speaks hindi, punjabi, arabic, and english.

she will tell you she is Punjabi first then african american because she was only raised by her mother.
    Ajackson17Young Stef
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh that's the cornball that called Jill Scott ”Ms Fatty Mc Fat”

I want to watch the video but I just ate.
    CainYoung StefAfrica UnitedValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    ^this... it's a female thing i believe tho. niggas could care less what another nigga claim. chicks take it serious tho, mainly b/c the whole "good hair bad hair" thing and still subconsciously caught up in "black is ugly"

EDIT: I meant to say SOMMMMMMME chicks... my apologies.
    sweetheart93SixSickSinsAllah_U_Akbardeadeye
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi OB. Wassgud?

:-h
    Stopitfive wrote: »

this society is tribal... while I understand that falling in line with "race based" ideologies is not preferable, burying your head in the sand is also silly... u know damn well why people care...

So it's better to focus on the people who do care and listen to their youtube vitriol?