What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Larry Gilliard Jr. (D'Angelo Barksdale) joins the cast of The Walking Dead

themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Walking Dead Season 4 Casting Update
News Louisa Mellor 4/29/2013 at 8:22AM Share on printShare on emailShare on stumbleuponShare on twitterShare on facebook

The Wire alumnus, Larry Gilliard Jr, has been cast as a regular in The Walking Dead's fourth season...

Spoiler warning: contains the names of season three characters who survive to season four.

It's no spoiler to say that The Walking Dead, a show with a reputation for swinging the hatchet with some abandon around its cast, is in need of some fresh blood for season four. Eight pints or so of said blood is arriving in the form of new series regular, Larry Gilliard Jr, still best recognised for his role as D'Angelo Barksdale in 2002's The Wire.

Gilliard Jr is set to play Bob Stookey in The Walking Dead's fourth season, a former army medic, Woodbury resident, and character from Robert Kirkman's comic book series. The actor joins pal The Wire alumnus Chad Coleman, who was recently promoted to season regular along with his on-screen sister Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green), Emily Kinney's Beth and Melissa Ponzio's Karen.
lions-650x406.jpg

Replies

• J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 niggas on at the same time? not gettin my hopes up that they both survive to the season finale
    #Starkset

201690573d9d529e6381f3f3642388a96abcc9f6.gif
    Twitter: J_Will325
    iron man1Meta_Consciousdeemula420
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, by series regular, they mean we get to know his name before they kill him off.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first cutty, then d`angelo? waits for bunk to be added next...
    tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
    marc123
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,216 Regulator
    fuck this show and fuck the comic book...

everybody that aint rick and his crew act like the fucking govenor...

story does not evolve whatsoever, so do not look for the show to get any better as the source material has grown stale.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    king hassanMeta_ConsciousTonyDubbz
  • kingofbama205kingofbama205 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah...I'm done with this show as well....

I wish they'd make World War Z into a tv show instead of a movie
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

story does not evolve whatsoever, so do not look for the show to get any better as the source material has grown stale.

yea the show bout to suffer b/c really the source material just isn't great after the governor shit. thus why they trying to stretch that shit out

never really liked dude as an actor tho so i'm meh bout his addition
    Black_Samson
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i didnt know this nigga studied music at julliard.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga Gonna Die
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wallace>>>>>D'Angelo
    gh0st
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    lol if dudes first line on walking dead is him shoutin, "where the fuck is Wallace!? huh. String, where the fuck is Wallace!?"
    KNiGHTSTrollio
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I started feeling like it was a wrap when they kept doing spin-off material for The Governor. It was like, "How long ago was that? Why are they bringing it back up?" Now, Negan is the same shit in a different wrapper it feels like. They should've made the focus clearing up zombies like it started out.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Stookey?

Didn't even remember who that was, had to look him up.

Meh, a no name character, should have just made up a new character.
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    So when is Marlo is gonna take the governors place then?
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

• CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First season was good, watched couple episodes from the 2nd and said fucc that shit
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 Dookie
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…