What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WOULD/HAVE YOU EVER DATED A STRIPPER?

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I DONT SEE HOW NIGGAS DO IT... I DONT EVEN THINK ITS ABOUT TRUST.. ITS MORE ABOUT STRESS IMO...

SOME NIGGAS ARE SOOO HAPPY TO HAVE A BAD BITCH THAT THEY WOULD DO IT...

9/10, STRIPPERS ARE PROSTITUTES ANYWAY... THEY WILL SELL THAT P@SSY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.. THEY AINT TRYING TO BE DANCING ALLLL DAM NIGHT WHEN THEY CAN LAY FOR 10 MINS AND GET THE SAME MONEY
iw23gx.jpg
onetoughmiraclesTaY_TrUe

Replies

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't want my dick to fall off
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were always ex-strippers at some point in their life by the time I made the connect. They were solid young ladies that had their head on straight. They weren't the type that were riddled with trauma and other issues.
    Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
    Skyler WhiteYoung StefgnsBelovedAfeni
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw on eof my exs just became a stripper

she tried to talk to me at the strip club and shit

i wasnt wit it
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prolly not. I ain't about that life. I'm cool with these regular hoes.
    goldenja
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Describe date??

Exclusive no. Fuck buddies yes. The 1st one gave me a 3some for my bday with her stripper friend. Can't lie yo shit was amazing.

EXCLUSIVE OR JUST BOO'ED UP ALL THE TIME
    iw23gx.jpg
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,026 Regulator
    Used to bounce between dancing/bartending.

Married now.

My husband never saw me dance. I think he was ever a customer I never would have respected him as a man. Customers are lowly tricks.

My friend says the same thing.... she tells me all kinds of crazy stories about the men who come in

UTDefense.jpg
    MARIO_DRO
    DROCRAZY wrote: »

Married now.

My husband never saw me dance. I think he was ever a customer I never would have respected him as a man. Customers are lowly tricks.

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
    HOLD ON

YOU USED TO PROFESSIONALLY CLAP THEM ASS CHEEKS?

Um duh captain obvious.

DONT DUHH ME.. HOW MUCH DID YOU CHARGE OR WOULD U HAVE CHARGED FOR SOME PUSSY
    iw23gx.jpg
    1of1MsSouthernbignorm
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if things worked out that way i think i woulda gave it a shot...

i'm a firm practitioner of crossing bridges when i got to them.....like if i was single, met a chick, and she was a stripper, yet she claimed she really wanted to be in a relationship with me, and i was feeling everything else about her...

i'd give it a shot....i suffer from that "fuck it i'm sam rothstein" mindset at times....i just do shit because i feel i can get away with it.....

so i guess that's a long way to say yea i would've

almighty breezeAfrica United
  • Real Lady2Real Lady2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was never a stripper I use to hang with strippers so religious Christians judged me by my company
    244r245.jpg
    2s0ftdv.jpg
    I'm not manhuntin on the net. Just don't disrespect.
    I'm a sexy Real Lady cutty. Real Mind Real TATA'S
    2lbygr7.jpg
    Meta_ConsciousGold_Certificate1of1dwade206purpngoldPiffyHazeBoldChildJusDre313Valentinez A. KaiseronetoughmiracleVIBEStoneColdMikeySleepwalkingInJapanSixSickSinsbignormhueyBelovedAfeniAfrica UnitedCashmoneyDuxtexas409
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would. She can't have excessive issues, just like a chick with any other profession.
    almighty breezeBelovedAfeni
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do strip clubs. Never was my thing. Have I smashed a stripper once upon a time? Yes,
    onetoughmiracleBelovedAfeni

Married now.

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
    HOLD ON

YOU USED TO PROFESSIONALLY CLAP THEM ASS CHEEKS?

Um duh captain obvious.

DONT DUHH ME.. HOW MUCH DID YOU CHARGE OR WOULD U HAVE CHARGED FOR SOME PUSSY

rent, car note, utilities.

COOL... ILL PAY YOUR SPRINT CELL PHONE BILL (yessssssss)
    iw23gx.jpg
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    No I wouldn't, my homeboy did though...didn't turn out too well for him.

Drop that story bruh.

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    BelovedAfeni