WOULD/HAVE YOU EVER DATED A STRIPPER?

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 11,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I DONT SEE HOW NIGGAS DO IT... I DONT EVEN THINK ITS ABOUT TRUST.. ITS MORE ABOUT STRESS IMO...

SOME NIGGAS ARE SOOO HAPPY TO HAVE A BAD BITCH THAT THEY WOULD DO IT...

9/10, STRIPPERS ARE PROSTITUTES ANYWAY... THEY WILL SELL THAT P@SSY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.. THEY AINT TRYING TO BE DANCING ALLLL DAM NIGHT WHEN THEY CAN LAY FOR 10 MINS AND GET THE SAME MONEY
onetoughmiraclesTaY_TrUe

Replies

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymes Posts: 15,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't want my dick to fall off
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were always ex-strippers at some point in their life by the time I made the connect. They were solid young ladies that had their head on straight. They weren't the type that were riddled with trauma and other issues.
    Skyler WhiteYoung Stefgnsamenhotepiv
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw on eof my exs just became a stripper

she tried to talk to me at the strip club and shit

i wasnt wit it
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prolly not. I ain't about that life. I'm cool with these regular hoes.
    goldenja
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 11,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Describe date??

Exclusive no. Fuck buddies yes. The 1st one gave me a 3some for my bday with her stripper friend. Can't lie yo shit was amazing.

EXCLUSIVE OR JUST BOO'ED UP ALL THE TIME
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,724 Regulator
    Used to bounce between dancing/bartending.

Married now.

My husband never saw me dance. I think he was ever a customer I never would have respected him as a man. Customers are lowly tricks.

My friend says the same thing.... she tells me all kinds of crazy stories about the men who come in

MARIO_DRO
    DROCRAZY wrote: »

Married now.

My husband never saw me dance. I think he was ever a customer I never would have respected him as a man. Customers are lowly tricks.

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
    HOLD ON

YOU USED TO PROFESSIONALLY CLAP THEM ASS CHEEKS?

Um duh captain obvious.

DONT DUHH ME.. HOW MUCH DID YOU CHARGE OR WOULD U HAVE CHARGED FOR SOME PUSSY
    1of1MsSouthernbignorm
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 50,003 Regulator
    if things worked out that way i think i woulda gave it a shot...

i'm a firm practitioner of crossing bridges when i got to them.....like if i was single, met a chick, and she was a stripper, yet she claimed she really wanted to be in a relationship with me, and i was feeling everything else about her...

i'd give it a shot....i suffer from that "fuck it i'm sam rothstein" mindset at times....i just do shit because i feel i can get away with it.....

so i guess that's a long way to say yea i would've
    almighty breezeAfrica United
  • Real Lady2Real Lady2 Posts: 749
    I was never a stripper I use to hang with strippers so religious Christians judged me by my company
    Meta_ConsciousGold_Certificate1of1dwade206purpngoldPiffyHazeBoldChildJusDre313Valentinez A. KaiseronetoughmiracleVIBEStoneColdMikeySleepwalkingInJapanSixSickSinsbignormhueyamenhotepivAfrica UnitedCashmoneyDuxtexas409
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would. She can't have excessive issues, just like a chick with any other profession.
    almighty breezeamenhotepiv
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do strip clubs. Never was my thing. Have I smashed a stripper once upon a time? Yes,
    onetoughmiracleamenhotepiv

Married now.

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
    HOLD ON

YOU USED TO PROFESSIONALLY CLAP THEM ASS CHEEKS?

Um duh captain obvious.

DONT DUHH ME.. HOW MUCH DID YOU CHARGE OR WOULD U HAVE CHARGED FOR SOME PUSSY

rent, car note, utilities.

COOL... ILL PAY YOUR SPRINT CELL PHONE BILL (yessssssss)
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire ????????????????????????????????????????Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    No I wouldn't, my homeboy did though...didn't turn out too well for him.

Drop that story bruh.

amenhotepiv