The OTTB RIP Thread (17 years since Brian Pillman's death)

TheBossmanTheBossman Selling Candy Getting Money Making the Greenbax.Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Off The Turn Buckle
was looking at youtube today and remembered how i felt when some of the wrestlers i grow up watching died.
eddie's death was outta no where and fucked me up.
Benoit's was crazy.......
owen's was tragic ans a huge fuck up on vince's part.
and there's a couple other im sure people will mention in this thread.

which superstars death tripped you up the most?

The OTTB RIP Thread (17 years since Brian Pillman's death)

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,001 Regulator
    Eddie Guerrero
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Selling Candy Getting Money Making the Greenbax. Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Selling Candy Getting Money Making the Greenbax. Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Owen Hart
    being a mark for gorilla and heenen in the early 90's wwf my eye got waterylooking at this one...

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scott hall
    sobekTheIraqTonyDubbzTheBoyRo
    Owen Hart
    CopperKing wrote: »
    scott hall
    smh.......

heard he is doing better... him and jake roberts.
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macho Man
    Randy Savage is one of the few I was mark for even as a child. I damn near cried man, damn near.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    scott hall
    smh.......

heard he is doing better... him and jake roberts.

Yeah.....but

......soon
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,368 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    I WAS STILL YOUNG WHEN OWEN DIED AND THE RAW THE NEXT DAY HAD GROWN NIGGAS CRYING.

MACHO MAN KINDA FUCKED ME UP CAUSE SON TOP 5 OF ALLTIME AND I EXPECTED HIM TO ATLEAST RETURN ONE MORE TIME TO WWF.

CHRIS DEATH TO ME WAS "DAMN THAT NIGGA WAS CRAZY"

BULLDOG DEATH WAS MORE ON SOME "THE HART FAM GOT A CURSE" CAUSE NIGGAS WAS DROPPIN LEFT AND RIGHT.

MR PERFECT SHOCKED ME ABIT CAUSE SON WAS GETTING ILL POPS WHEN HE RETURNED.

EVERYONE ELSE WAS ON SOME OH WELL OR DAMN THOUGH LUCK
    genocidecutter
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Guerrero and Macho Man
    came out of no WHERE, I cried when they both died
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umaga
    While I want to vote for the obvious top IWC guys, I gotta give the nod to Umaga.

Even though he was released due to the wellness policy, he had so much more potential than what they were giving him. They gave him a pretty good run as a monster heel; undefeated for a fair amount of time, but he could've been bigger.

Umaga had all the qualities to be a top heel as a champion for the company.

I get that he was using drugs and that was ultimately the cause of his death, but I'm sure we can see that if it wasn't for such bad choices, he would've been still in the WWE, playing a big role as a monster heel.
    genocidecutterTonyDubbz
  • alejandroalejandro Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Supposedly the ghost of Owen Hart haunts Kempner Arena. Workers have reported strange things.
    Seeing Mark Henry and Jeff Jarett crying when Owen died has sad. Also the poem Mark Henry wrote for him made you shed tears.
    British Bulldog
    Owen Hart
    alejandro wrote: »
    Supposedly the ghost of Owen Hart haunts Kempner Arena. Workers have reported strange things.

word?

i picked owen because it was a total accident, pushed by vince. owen didn't want to do that stunt, but vince insisted on it.

eddie's death was due to his years of drugs, heart couldn't take it.
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Abserver Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Guerrero
    I was 15 when Eddie died so while I knew wrestling was scripted I for some reason thought somethin was wrong when Mr Kennedy hit him In the head with that chair. The following day I believe he died. Tripped me out which is why I cannot stand del rio. He's no eddie
    Already Home_17
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Guerrero
    fat mysterio jr is a sham
    genocidecutter
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 9,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    fat mysterio jr is a sham

He wasn't always fat
    WishboneJones