The OTTB RIP Thread - R.I.P. Rosie

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macho Man
    Eddie's death was sad because he died after being clean (obviously he was still on 'roids but I'm speaking hard drugs) only a few short years.

This is common amongst drug addicts though.
  • deshoun_alforddeshoun_alford Posts: 149 ✭✭
    eddie was one of those guys i fugured would be around forever, i guess because i grew up watching him
    TonyDubbz
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macho Man
    I didn't know mr perfect passed. I think junk yard dog passed a while ago also.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Guerrero
    Man I loved Eddie Guerrero bruh. From that Latino heat shit he used to do with Chyna to the Lying, cheating ang stealing with Chavo... dude was GOAT no matter if he was playing a heel or a face, I still loved his character. Loved the "I'm your Daddy" shit from him and Reys storyline that was one of my favorite heel stories the WWE has ever done.

A nigga got that hard to swallow lump in in his throat (nh) when I found out he died, cause he was just on the previous show whatever it was RAW/Smackdown and just like somebody said earlier I had been reading for months that he was about to get the WHC back from Batista.
  • TheRicanKingTheRicanKing Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Guerrero
    I was destroyed when Eddie died. Made me proud as fuck to be Latino as a kid.

I got his I'm yo papi shirt right before he passed.
  • hokashihokashi Posts: 102
    What about big boss man
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Maybe next year........ Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owen Hart
    hokashi wrote: »
    What about big boss man
    died from an heart illness.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 18,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Maybe next year........ Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owen Hart
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Umaga died?
    yes
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,214 Regulator
    Rick Rude
    Rick Rude could make a wet paper bag look skilled in the ring... that's how good dude was.
    jonogenocidecutteraneed123RobCoLife
    Macho Man
    Theodis wrote: »
    Rick Rude could make a wet paper bag look skilled in the ring... that's how good dude was.

Carried Warrior to some of Warrior's best matches. Rude was wildly underrated, and horribly under-utilized in the 'E.
    ex-soldier
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,214 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Rick Rude
    THE MOTHER FUCKING MAN.

THE SMOOTHEST WRESTLER EVER, COULD MAKE A MATCH WITH A BURLAP SACK LOOK AMAZING.
    thats how fucking good rick rude was.

Curt was pretty damn smooth... but he was no Rick.

Damn good thread, GodGivBiz (<--really dude??? smh -the jamel)

you gon get use to it, nigga.
    Rick Rude
    my physical fitness idol too... dudes shoulders were freaking massive, that old school body builder look.
    iKingGodGivBiz
    Macho Man
    Rick Rude is one of the GOATs.
    iKingGodGivBizKillface_toastI.B. Blackman
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,112 Regulator
    Rick made Warrior look like million bucks thats how dope he was.

son would swag on you and take your bitch afterwards
    Black_SamsonTrollio
  • Mr. Rich PryorMr. Rich Pryor Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    rick muthaphukkin rude!
    one of da first niggas wit swag & one of da best i.c. champions!

iKingGodGivBiz313 wayz
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Guerrero
    top 5 swag wrestlers with talent

ravishing rick
    macho man
    mr perfect

dont worry about the other 2,,those 3 was goat
    iKingGodGivBizjono
  • Mally_GMally_G Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    nc81 wrote: »
    Now hit my music

My n!gga...

HA!!
    I just peeped on the Cheryl Roberts video, if you FF to :40 while Rude is looking for a woman to give the Rude Awakening to, Jesse makes a joke, "that character Patterson not in the building is he?".

Yet another inside joke on Pat Patterson being gay.

After all that during that Cheryl Roberts segment, Jake got his ass kicked in front of his wife. Rude is my dude... LOL!!!!
    iKingGodGivBiznc81
  • nc81nc81 Posts: 246 ✭✭
    How in the hell didn't Rude or Henning neva got the belt
    Trollio CraigMakaveliRobCoLife
    Macho Man
    That Cheryl Roberts confrontation is classic. Heenan "her husband is that ham n' egger you just mopped the floor with"

Awesome angle. Then they beat down Jake in front of his wife, he got hoed