HAPPY MEXICAN DAY!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha-ha-hah-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of SelfOn The Road to ZionPosts: 9,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in AKA Donkey
Funny-Mexican-Drunk-Guy.jpg

AYYYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, my familia, my padre, my primo, my friend....

this is your MEXICANS tecate is on deck, oldies are blasting and the shanks are sharpen......LA VIVA LA RAZA

and I will knock you muthafuckas out on your day if you fuck around...

now let's celebrate *puts on a puncho and 10 gallon hat*

Replies

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the day damn near over b.

you know Mexicans don't end cinco de mayo until the sun rise In the morning...
    StoneColdMikey
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirty FUCKIN cockroach FUCKIN ass
    gns
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have any over here
    gnsPILL_COSBY

That's because Trump got that them on the run
    blackgod813
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,072 Regulator
    waterproof wrote: »

He's in England

He's in England

Mexicans are everywhere, LMAO
    gns9TRAYBusta Carmichael CeLLaR-DooR
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's in England

Mexicans are everywhere, LMAO

Imagine a Mexican speaking with an English accent lol

it would be like a Chinese cat speaking with a southern accent.
    onetoughmiracleblackgod813
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,532 Regulator
    vatos locos forever
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

You Dusty slimy wench, your womb stank! It was cursed to not produce fruit, pork eating web footed Sluth slut, you will never be a wife, you hate yourself so much that you killed your own child, you worthless hoe.

I'm The Aqua! Your hands smell like feet

a man speaking in 3rd tone clearly enjoys butt plugs and trannys

ur dick smells like sewage walls foh
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle of the aquas
    9TRAY
    edited May 9

You Dusty slimy wench, your womb stank! It was cursed to not produce fruit, pork eating web footed Sluth slut, you will never be a wife, you hate yourself so much that you killed your own child, you worthless hoe.

I'm The Aqua! Your hands smell like feet

a man speaking in 3rd tone clearly enjoys butt plugs and trannys

ur dick smells like sewage walls foh

Bitch Your Weave looks like a dirty, nappy ass Muppet, your shit is matted. You a diagrace to the race what self respecting black woman would coon and prostitute herself on National television for fuckin peanuts for the white man, you buck dancing Mammy, funky hoe you can lay on your back and get fucked by a Nigga who have no intentions of being with you, get pregnant, but can't take the responsibility of having the child. So like every hoodrat do you aborted a gift that God blessed you with to tame your wild ass, what you do you killed it, you irresponsible hoe.

And you fuckin wack on The Mic
    edited May 9
    Battle of the aquas

It's Only One Aqua, and that's ME, that hoe steals names like she steals Plan B from Walgreens
    konceptjonesblackgod813
    i dont know which is the corniest

his jokes

or my asshole spewing the aftermath of a mexican corn on the cob eating fest into his wack ass mouth

bitch im the boss go kill yourself

as a matter of fact lets make things worse cause ur not about to get attention off of my lovely presence ima just throw your nobody ass in the ignore bin with the rest of the nobodys
    edited May 9
    i dont know which is the corniest

his jokes

or my asshole spewing the aftermath of a mexican corn on the cob eating fest into his wack ass mouth

bitch im the boss go kill yourself

as a matter of fact lets make things worse cause ur not about to get attention off of my lovely presence ima just throw your nobody ass in the ignore bin with the rest of the nobodys

I don't know what's more Nasty, Your Womb or your Mouth
    Like I care what you do, next time grown folks talk shut your nasty mouth, you better learn. I'M THA AQUA. AND YES THAT ETHER DO BURNS SLOW......YADDDA! Clak Clak Clak Clak Clak
    Imma tell y'all like this. I'm a grown ass man today,

But since I was 15, @waterproof been snatching niggas head off and taking names

Only dude I've seen ether 10 people at once

I had to come out of retirement again to celebrate 15 years on AHH, Nigga rockin greys in his beard and shit
    Busta Carmichael
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma tell y'all like this. I'm a grown ass man today,

But since I was 15, @waterproof been snatching niggas head off and taking names

Only dude I've seen ether 10 people at once

I had to come out of retirement again to celebrate 15 years on AHH, Nigga rockin greys in his beard and shit

Damn, it's been that long since we been here, huh?

waterproofVulcanRaven
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder whos been here the longest. Id like to think I'm up there, since i remember being logged on talking about Bush's reelection (even though a few people have had the E2S name throughout the years)