HAPPY MEXICAN DAY!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha-ha-hah-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2»

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,709 Regulator
    i wonder whos been here the longest. Id like to think I'm up there, since i remember being logged on talking about Bush's reelection (even though a few people have had the E2S name throughout the years)

I have. If I remembered my old screen name, might have been here longer than all y'all
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Imma tell y'all like this. I'm a grown ass man today,

But since I was 15, @waterproof been snatching niggas head off and taking names

Only dude I've seen ether 10 people at once

I had to come out of retirement again to celebrate 15 years on AHH, Nigga rockin greys in his beard and shit

Damn, it's been that long since we been here, huh?

Hell yeah since 2002, it's been a long time....I remember we used to get on Mista Phil for being an old head, Now I'm Mista Phil, LMAO

LOL remer Iroc? He was old too but they were already in their 40s. I'm only 33
    MasteryStew
    i wonder whos been here the longest. Id like to think I'm up there, since i remember being logged on talking about Bush's reelection (even though a few people have had the E2S name throughout the years)

What a minute you are E2S?
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 13,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12

I have. If I remembered my old screen name, might have been here longer than all y'all

When did you join the IC?

I only know of a few people here that's been posting since '02.

Myself
    @waterproof
    @DarcSkies
    @Kat
    @Stew
    I think @Elzo69Renaissance , not sure
    Maybe @blackrain

Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

nlelbo.jpg
    Stewwaterproof
    Whatever happened to Ley? Is Word of Souf still up? Been here since '02 and remember the first exposure
    Mastery
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to Ley? Is Word of Souf still up? Been here since '02 and remember the first exposure

WOS is no longer. Shit was better than the IC for awhile, but it fell off.
    Mastery
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,709 Regulator

Myself
    @DarcSkies
    @Kat
    @Stew
    Maybe @blackrain

I joined late 2001
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    KatwaterproofMastery
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If nobody knows who you were, including yourself, it doesn't count.
    MasteryMsSouthernAlpha_Ambition
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma tell y'all like this. I'm a grown ass man today,

But since I was 15, @waterproof been snatching niggas head off and taking names

Only dude I've seen ether 10 people at once

I had to come out of retirement again to celebrate 15 years on AHH, Nigga rockin greys in his beard and shit

Damn, it's been that long since we been here, huh?

Hell yeah since 2002, it's been a long time....I remember we used to get on Mista Phil for being an old head, Now I'm Mista Phil, LMAO

LOL remer Iroc? He was old too but they were already in their 40s. I'm only 33

Yeah I remember Iroc, Coonskin Cap, Outlaw, Outlaw Titan, Gambino34 and whole lot old heads
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,073 Regulator

Myself
    @DarcSkies
    @Kat
    @Stew
    Maybe @blackrain

I joined in 03...didn't start posting regularly til 04. My name has always been the same. Never had it changed
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,404 Regulator
    Kat wrote: »

WOS is no longer. Shit was better than the IC for awhile, but it fell off.

Shit fell off during the mid to late 2000s when all the corny south rap started poppin.
    Kat wrote: »
    If nobody knows who you were, including yourself, it doesn't count.

Shut up whore
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    KatCeLLaR-DooR
    lol yes. the E2S name was hacked and I could never get it back. I lost my mod privileges because this dumbass site has worse security than Hillarys email server

I was wondering what happened lol
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,073 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »

Myself
    @DarcSkies
    @Kat
    @Stew
    Maybe @blackrain

I joined in 03...didn't start posting regularly til 04. My name has always been the same. Never had it changed

I STILL remember when a nigga photoshopped a satellite dish coming out of your nostrils in one of the old pic roast threads Lmao!

Lmao yeah I remember that shit. It was hilarious
    Mastery
    blackrain wrote: »

Myself
    @DarcSkies
    @Kat
    @Stew
    Maybe @blackrain

I STILL remember when a nigga photoshopped a satellite dish coming out of your nostrils in one of the old pic roast threads Lmao!

Oh shit. He's the nigga with the nose. I forgot who that was damn ROFL
    Mastery
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    draztik aka Nastrils?
    dat boi
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was scared to post..at that time..thats also why i sat alone at lunch thinking one day i would say hi.
    VulcanRaven
2»