fallin asleep in pu$$y

NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did that shit twice and it was goat..

First time I told her "I wanna sleep in your pussy" and the second time she initiated it.."I feel her heart beat" is more than a line in a hot song..shit gets real outchea b..

Pound that pussy out then don't pull out..lay on her and tell her you wanna sleep in it and I bet my life the bitch will become your disciple..

tha_bride22TrueraPPgoldenjareapin505MeesterCJTrollio niggasthesedays

Replies

• Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 3,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds... kinda cool
    NIKE...TrueraPP
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »
    sounds... kinda cool
    I'm tellin you b..try that shit..dont matter what position ya'll in as long as both of ya'll connected..shit had me feeling like a king my nigga..and corrective behavior? B..fallin asleep in your girls pussy makes her feel like eve..original woman type shit..the ego boost she gets from it makes her loyal and dedicated to keepin that hi..
    goldenja
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I doubt it would be a good thing to have my 6'3 244lb self sleeping on top any woman I deal wit.
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yeah I doubt it would be a good thing to have my 6'3 244lb self sleeping on top any woman I deal wit.
    position don't matter b..the whole point is to hit rem sleep while your jim peek into the rim of your pink tank..

We do this shit almost every night now..most nights it don't happen the way we plan but the times we get it done?...yeah that bidness..

• texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 5,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll pass.. nothing like waking up and sliding into some warm pussy to start the day
    Meester
    I'll pass.. nothing like waking up and sliding into some warm pussy to start the day
    truuu but the whole point of the thread is the night leading up to that morning b

• Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 3,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done it, but dog, shit was that good, but I aint like the get back. Wakin up feelin dirty as hell, most of the time I gotta hop in the shower right after bruh.
    deadeye
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea done it but only becuz the first two times I did it I was gone off the bumpy face and OE. Last time I was at the hotel popped a bar at dinner, went to the room started off cool then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Rubber? Birth control? Hmmm who knows b..

All I know is every rule of engagement has been followed and I have no children..

Real niggas pop a bitch with a condom on and by the time they break a bitch, she's on the depo shot or some other form of b.c. while your post has legitimate cause for reaction points, real life has your post looking like

First time I told her "I wanna sleep in your pussy" and the second time she initiated it.."I feel her heart beat" is more than a line in a hot song..shit gets real outchea b..

Pound that pussy out then don't pull out..lay on her and tell her you wanna sleep in it and I bet my life the bitch will become your disciple..

Blah blah blah

• PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know how much body heat you'd produce laying on a bitch.

An immaculate buff nigga such as myself already don't like to cuddle...fuck I look like leaving my dangalang in a bitch?
    Lady_ZeeMichael_Malice
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubber? Birth control? Hmmm who knows b..

All I know is every rule of engagement has been followed and I have no children..

Real niggas pop a bitch with a condom on and by the time they break a bitch, she's on the depo shot or some other form of b.c. while your post has legitimate cause for reaction points, real life has your post looking like

Blah blah blah

well dumb nigga...im married and have a vasectomy...condoms dont even figure into my thinking...you and this broad need lobotomies...
    Stomp JohnsonKingFreemanNIKE...niggasthesedays
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh if u fall to sleep in the pussy then you both aren't doing your jobs.
    Kat
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo dudes can't nut and then lay up in the pussy?

Gonna have to no-sign Doc.

It's hot for that post-sex cuddle, but that only lasts for like two minutes. Then it's gtfo me time.
    texasdaking88Chef_Taylor HafBaykedTrueraPP
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of u niggas really love some basic ass shit...
    Katdeadeyerip.dilla
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Ya man's a wimp, I give that ass a good thrashin'. Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well dumb nigga...im married and have a vasectomy...condoms dont even figure into my thinking...you and this broad need lobotomies...

GOAT shit bruh
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    ^This...or some sloppy toppy if you really wanna start the day off right
    B-)
    texasdaking88
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You know how much body heat you'd produce laying on a bitch.

An immaculate buff nigga such as myself already don't like to cuddle...fuck I look like leaving my dangalang in a bitch?

Thats this nigga favorite word.lol
    PimpMVP
  • Real Lady2Real Lady2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭

***will become your child's mother***

is whats gonna happen....

Lol true true
    Crude_
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's usually by accident...We were just that tired...And it's always with her on top of me...A lil bish would die layin under me for 8 hours...
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've did the shit once.

I was drunk as shit one night fucking around with my then girlfriend until the wee hours of the morning.

All I remember is her riding the shit out of me and I was thinking this shit is good while suddenly feeling in a daze.

Next thing I know she is waking me while still on top and my dick is still in the pussy.

She tells me I started snoring while she was riding me.

I told her I was sorry and surprisingly she didn't make a big deal out of it other than saying we'll finish this in the morning because I think you are tired.
    Chef_Taylor