"I Knew There Was Something Wrong When A Little White Girl Ran Into A Black Man's Arms" - C. Ramsey

iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep TimePosts: 18,046 Regulator
Charles Ramsey interview (rescues and saves Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus after being held captive for a decade and two other women)

m1_3b249.jpg
The two girls who are friends, who were kidnapped at age 16 and 14 respectively.
Meta_ConsciousDr.Chemixceothachosen1LUClENP swayze166TheBossmanTheBoyRomiamivice305TonyDubbzKINGECa.mann1of1gnsPanchoYoSanchoDNB1englishdude7figzTheIraqWonder Girl BDBIIDRubato Garcianj2089squingeetrilladelicWell Got DamJusDre313DarkRaidenMR.CJtha bauseLincolnCeLLaR-DooRidoitforhiphop10Sionunspoken_respectValentinez A. Kaiser

Replies

• EscoHovNyGoEscoHovNyGo Posts: 632
    Either she homeless or has problems. End Quote.

KatLUClENP swayze166tha bauserico_ENSSOWETO
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This n*gga was cooning hard. Whenever something happens the media will always make sure to find the most dusty n*ggas to coon. Antoine Dodson, that b*tch that said kapooya and now this n*gga...
    mpatterson3eastbay510gnsStoneColdMikeyPanchoYoSanchoNothingButTheTruthericb4prezmc317amenhotepivSionJDSTAYWITIT.Bodhi#1hiphopjunki3Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it took this bitch ten years to come up with enough courage to try and escape
    LUClENStoneColdMikeyidoitforhiphop10
    ?
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    This n*gga was cooning hard. Whenever something happens the media will always make sure to find the most dusty n*ggas to coon. Antoine Dodson, that b*tch that said kapooya and now this n*gga...

They do the same with white people though.

Always the countriest, trailer park white people willing to give their statement on the news..smh.
    Yeah I guess I should have said they always find the dustiest people to comment on the story. It's like these n*ggas put on a show because they wanna go viral. That Antoine Dodson, the kapooya lady, this dusty a*s n*gga and countless others. They feel society has marginalized them and they wanna be heard so this becomes their opportunity...

@loch121 Nobody made him find that girl, but he was cooning hard and I've seen this phenomena before. N*ggas wanna have their 15 mins.
    gns
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on the Messican...
    bootcheese3000PanchoYoSancho
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭✭

dude who kidnapped them also had kids wit them smh
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look like an episode of boondocks...I love my city ..smh
    P swayze166tha bauseidoitforhiphop10
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao

I forgot you were from Cleveland @Vader

gnsYoung Stef
    Don't this n*gga kinda look like a dusty version of Jerome from Martin?
    What's up with Cleveland though? A while ago they found this serial killer that had all these females burried under his house. Now this.
    amenhotepiv
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smash

Too soon bruh. Too soon. SMH
    amenhotepivSion