Fellas, how often do you compliment your woman?

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat BootyologistPosts: 42,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it everyday? Once in a blue moon? Do you randomly compliment her? Or during the times when y'all venture out?

Ladies of the IC, how important is your a compliment from your man? Is it something he's required to do regularly? Does it even matter if he does it? What if y'all went out and he doesn't say anything. How big of a problem will it be if he doesn't tell you how good you look?

I was told women need to be complimented regularly. Is that true? Why? Is it an ego thing, or a self conscious issue?
LUClEN

Replies

• Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill compliment a female.shit daily.

I wont go overboard n gas the bitch up but the goal is to hit
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being overly complimentary comes off as fake to me, so I won't say daily but its kinda regular for my friends.

These hoes though.......never.
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never...she aint that special...
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I wake up.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I compliment my wife daily but I don't go overboard to the point of blowing her head up.

I usually compliment her on subtle shit she wasn't expecting me to notice when I do compliment her.

Women like that.

Its important for ladies to know your man wants compliments to so don't get to complacent in your situation ladies.
    Kat
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,930 Regulator
    pretty constantly...i gotta good woman...she's always doing things that deserve complimenting...
    Meta_ConsciousHafBaykeda.mannTheBoyRo
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I do. I don't do it daily but I do do it a coup,e of time a week.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    pretty constantly...i gotta good woman...she's always doing things that deserve complimenting...

thats whats up....i give compliments when they're due...
    DWONoCanadiansEH?
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on her behavior and my mood..that daily shit is cool but I'd rather space it out for more effect and appreciation..
    Recaptimus_Prime360Peezy_Jenkins
  • OhPeeOhPee Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much every day or every other day. However I give the compliment, grabbing her ass is usually involved.
    Kaigalaxy_1221
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give compliments here & there, but not regularly. Mainly b/c I don't want the crap to come off as a routine.

I think a man should compliment a woman when he's sincere about it. Not b/c she needs to hear it. To tell a man you they need to compliment you regularly is not good imo.

He would be sayin it, just to say it. Why would a woman except that?
    deelightNoCanadiansEH?
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im compliment yo girl all the time

"Dark one got a good girl,u hear me bitch. Dont stop sucking tho"
    Kat
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 7,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a problem within our community! Complimenting our ladies has become a chore (like a sign of weakness within our homies). People always questioned and wondered why i always flirted with my girl in public, like "you already got her, why the attention"? We need to do better in this area fellas!
    deelightgoldenjaCashmoneyDux
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You look nice today @MzGrahamBitches..you have good taste in clothes

Nice ass @MsSouthern..can you walk past my desk again before you go to lunch?...mmmm...

Nice legs @KaiValya ..do you workout?

Nice lips @RealLady2 I will suck them thangs off your face...

Have a nice day ladies!

Trollio Dirty Sanchez
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A woman is going to get compliments regardless...IJS.

Keep 'not wanting to gas her head up'..lemme know how that works out.
    Trollio DWOAfrica UnitedMissKgalaxy_1221
  • deelightdeelight end of the rainbow with that pot of gold....Posts: 221 ✭✭
    It's needed when...a noticeable change like...a new and drastic hair style or cut. When she does look extraordinary...new banging dress...something. But everyday all the time...naw that's just someone fishing for a booster. Tell me when you are sincere about it not just because u think I expected... My man will let me know when I do look up to par... Then I know opps I need to step my game up. Cuz if he does it all the time...what is there to expect when I look DAMN good!!
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    edited May 2013
    It's the natural course of things throughout each day.

I believe it's important to show love, affection and appreciation on a daily basis and maintain that without feeling the need to but doing it because you want to. Variety and switching it up are key and it can be done in so many ways that there's no need for it to become redundant. I admire my s/o and so I show and celebrate that without a second thought or feeling of obligation. No need to allocate it to special occasions.

My s/o and I will flirt like a new couple even years down the line, it's important to show continuous interest. Just the same with foreplay, it's constant from the moment we wake until we end our day, even with busy schedules.

It's the little, simple, unexpected things that really equate to the biggest compliments and its not just about women, men are just as deserving and they want to feel wanted. That's not the reason as to why we do it but many fall short and forget why they even landed the position as their mates s/o.
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A woman is going to get compliments regardless...IJS.

Keep 'not wanting to gas her head up'..lemme know how that works out.

Oh we know..... WE KNOW
    Recaptimus_Prime360KatAfrica United