Barack and Michelle

THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNiggaHome of the SlavesPosts: 6,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in The Social Lounge
Stop commenting about every new story there is. I can not recall any President and first lady in front of the camera this much. They seem thirsty for attention and recognition. I don't give a damn what the president thinks- Kanye West-
Dupacsoulbrother

Replies

• bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll sell dope to your momma...

And I ain't even vote for Obama...

P.....

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

THIRDSUPREMEStoneColdMikeyDupac
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama turn the White House into White Castle......

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

Ajackson17StoneColdMikey
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My president is black
    a.mannStoneColdMikey
    Best thread ever - dirty sanchez
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 6,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My President is wack - Max-
    Black_Samsonkingblaze84LUClENMuhannad
    Vote or die - puff diddy
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,544 Regulator
    Fucking Obama will be in Austin tomorrow. Traffic gonna be a bitch. He need to keep his hoe ass in Washington.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,665 Regulator
    obama wants austrailia to become part of the US...

yes... lets... take on the country that was used to house all of the UK's rejected citizens....

im sure the consequences of mixing our blood with theirs will be miniscule...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    THIRDSUPREME
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was in columbus, ohio this Sunday at the OSU graduation.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let them niggas do wat they do shit

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 6,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »

Fuck that... cut the act and make change like you said.
    kingblaze84
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

So the president has power to decide what the fuck he wants? LOL you niggaz got a lot to learn.
    Purrkingblaze84THIRDSUPREMEsoulbrother

So the president has power to decide what the fuck he wants? LOL you niggaz got a lot to learn.

Did I say that? Did I say that? But since you so smart Mr. Smarty Pants answer me this. Did the last four presidents complety ignore the majority of their base by NOT pushing legislation which directly benefits them? No.
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All presidents get media coverage. Obama gets a lot Cuz he is the first black prez.

This. All presidents get major coverage and asked about all sorts of stories. Ya'll just never paid attention.
    All presidents get media coverage. Obama gets a lot Cuz he is the first black prez.

The only time I need to hear from these niggas is the state of the union.

I waited in a looooong ass line of niggas at Avalon Park in 08 to vote for this dude.
    I want change.
    StoneColdMikeykingblaze84GameChanga
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Bush got 4000 plus US soldiers killed , hundreds of 1000s more maimed physically and psychologically for life
    in a trillion dollar war started willfully using faulty and fraudulent intel
    And not to mention set on his ass, while one of America oldest cites (literally) get wipes all

no problem. Here's a 200 billion library in your "honor"

But yet, these fucks are rallying to impeach Obama over ..........Benghazi.

Benghazi will drive Obama from office
    http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/huckabee-benghazi-will-drive-obama-from-office-90964.html

Mike Huckabee on Monday predicted that President Barack Obama won’t finish out his second term in light of the “cover-up” of the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and the former Arkansas governor called the affair “more serious than Watergate.”

deadeye
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I say that? Did I say that? But since you so smart Mr. Smarty Pants answer me this. Did the last four presidents complety ignore the majority of their base by NOT pushing legislation which directly benefits them? No.

Did the last four president face a non functional Government like this one have, where one party is completely again any legislation that isn't theirs and sometimes their own ideals?
    a.mannsoulbrother
    stop cryin like a bitch

Stop acting like a fag. And change that gay ass weird ass avi nigga.
    Dirty Sanchezkingblaze84
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,466 ✭✭✭✭✭