Caught Cheating: 2 Women Beat A Grown Man With A Belt For Cheating!

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    It comes down to respect at the end of the day.. Them hoes aint respect this dude to begin with.. Which is why they felt empowered to come at him like that..

I am a non violent Cat.. But right then and there when I knew I was caught.. I woulda let them chicks know.. If you touch me I am going to Knock you into next week.. And that goes for everybody in this damn Apartment.. Try me if you think I'm playing..

Ironically.. Before the summer is out he gone be fuckin both of them chicks again.. So what was all of this for?.

Not a damn thing..

The bolded is so damn true.

• s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a grown man, looks like a teenager to me.
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It comes down to respect at the end of the day.. Them hoes aint respect this dude to begin with.. Which is why they felt empowered to come at him like that..

I am a non violent Cat.. But right then and there when I knew I was caught.. I woulda let them chicks know.. If you touch me I am going to Knock you into next week.. And that goes for everybody in this damn Apartment.. Try me if you think I'm playing..

Ironically.. Before the summer is out he gone be fuckin both of them chicks again.. So what was all of this for?.

Not a damn thing..
    but you 5'4.
    stop it.

Miltown MarauderKai
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How u a flaw fuk boy havin unprotected sex with multiple women an get mad when they want to fight u nuggas have no honor an are weak moraly..if that was my sister a broom in ya ass would have came sense u like to fuk well get fucked..a greater level.

lmao.. Fuck outta here with that stupid talk... If it was 2 men confronting a cheating ass bitch and they put hands on her it wouldnt have been cool.. So what makes this okay?... Why couldn't they just talk it out and leave dude alone..

They were emotional and wanted to put hands on homeboy thats why.. He has every right to defend himself.. Just cuz homeboy aint hit them chicks dont mean he wont put hands on one of their brothers or male friends.. Or even worse. A bullet in em..

Niggaz talk so tough until shit really hits the fan..
    O dear sir u got me fuked up I say beat that hoe ass to if u catch her cheatin aswell o yeah right is right...if me an u bein lied to by a woman im attack her hope u kick her..u cant play with everybody emotions if u flaw stay flaw dont come around those
    of us who are faithful .

I respect your stance.. You don't have a double standard view.. If nothin else I gotta respect that...

wait.. wait.. you actually understood this jigaboo?
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOH

Inb4 somebody look at this and blame the dude.
    CashmoneyDux
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should file charges on both them bytches. They already did the job of providing the video evidence for his punk azz. SMH
    7figzCashmoneyDux
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It almost ain't even about the hitting. It's the disrespect. At the end of the day, you can't be a grown man getting whooped like a child. The crazy thing is it looks like they lured him into a trap though because there was at least two other chicks there. He probably knew if he hit back, they would have jumped his ass.

Aint no jumped. Once I get hit in the face wit a belt Im hittin teeth, eyes, nose, mouth, jaws, and orbital bones. Followed up by a lil reese stomp. All face shots....be a lot of cryin in that bitch.

CashmoneyDuxHarlemThumzUp
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ain't even that hard. If she swings the belt at me I'll grab and yank it, pulling her unprepared for combat ass face first into the wall using her own momentum.

Or they can each get one rib shot and realize that it's quittin time.
    mike06
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They played with that man...smh... I woulda beat the black off they ass fir that disrespect
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New York loses again.

Seriously, New York is known for faggots and pussy ass niggas.
    DNB1
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was clearly scared of fighting back and REALLY getting his ass whooped on cam
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How u a flaw fuk boy havin unprotected sex with multiple women an get mad when they want to fight u nuggas have no honor an are weak moraly..if that was my sister a broom in ya ass would have came sense u like to fuk well get fucked..a greater level.

ummmm
    she wasnt raped
    cheating is going to happen at some point in your life..so you gonna stick a broom in every guys ass that cheats on your sister?

an why would you think to stick a broom in any mans ass?

kinda homo punish shit you into
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOH

see this shit right here....

i hate when ppl in the back talking shit about his reaction but nothing about her provocation.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,916 Regulator
    i can totally see Stew Chad caught up like this.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,916 Regulator
    but i mean... aint that how it's pose to go down?

real nigga shit by them two bitches..
  • Snake GriffinSnake Griffin Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't let that be me....I would be like......

CashmoneyDuxThe Lonious Monkmike06iron man1
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id have to square up after the first few hits of that belt..homie shoulda dipped out or somethin damn
    iron man1
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude should have snatched the belt and whoop their asses on self defense
    iron man1
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this video isn't as sexy as I thought it would be

I can't fap to this

:(
    CashmoneyDuxiron man1
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well. That's what he gets for being a bitch.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't let that be me....I would be like......

That shit right there tripped me out when I first saw that episode. lol
    iron man1
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit brought back memories of moms used to beat me like that when i was little, swinging the belt all wild and shit................shit at least pops had a controlled beating hitting only one area of the body
    mike06