Men... Spinoff... Jodi Arias/Women Stalkers

Men, in light of the Jodi Arias case, are you going to take stalkers more seriously?

If yes, what steps will you take to avoid getting hurt/hemmed up?
If no, why not?

Also, what are your warning signs/red flags that alert you that you've got a Stage Five Clinger, or worse, a psycho?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? I told her ain't no friends in this business damn sho ain't no business in a friendshipPosts: 9,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit he shoulda know them Mexicans are a fool with them blades g

a crazy woman is a crazy woman trust nothing
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of ya'll ask for that shit and I don't even feel sorry for you when you get caught up.

Dude was playing a dangerous game and he paid for it with his life.

ohhhlashit happensa.mannBlack_SamsonTrollio 7figzTheBoyRoAfrica UnitedJusDre313MeesterCashmoneyDuxMeta_ConsciousCopperVulcanRavenYoung StefOMEGA_CONFLICTpurpngoldnycdiesel
  • GameChangaGameChanga Posts: 167
    Shit he shoulda know them Mexicans are a fool with them blades g

a crazy woman is a crazy woman trust nothing

I thought about that aspect... But I think she was MORE dangerous because she WANTS to be a white woman (which is why she kept trying to get Mormon dudes and white dudes to cuff her). I think she hates being Latina.
    shit happensYoung Stef
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    She wasn't a stalker.

(or maybe she was, I haven't paid any attention to this shit)
    englishdude
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised she didn't get off.
    KatBlack_SamsonMeesterxxCivicxx
    BoldChild wrote: »
    She wasn't a stalker.

(or maybe she was, I haven't paid any attention to this shit)

She slashed him and his official girl's tires. She stole an engagement ring that he'd purchased for another woman. She entered his home through the doggy door... Allegedly... But I know the ring theft went on the record in court...

How would she possibly get off?

Bitch was trying to blame two non-existent people for the crime in her early interviews and the she admits in court that she killed him due to 'self-defense'...that right there sealed her fate. If she was truly trying to defend herself she would have said that from the jump.

She also said that there was NO way a jury would convict her.

She was cocky as fuck and I enjoyed watching her face when they said guilty...show's over bitch.

The look on her face was EVERYTHING! Possibly, her only honest expression throughout that trial!
    KatdeadeyeTheBoyRoYoung Stef
  • vince_vincevince_vince Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the heck is jodi arias...
    GameChangadeadeyeMeesterCashmoneyDux
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Short version:
    Psycho side piece
    Mad she ain't get cuffed
    Slashed tires, etc.
    After one last booty call in 2008
    Surprise attacked dude in shower with:
    29 stab wounds to chest and back
    Deeply cut throat (ear to ear & down to spinal cord) after he tried to get away
    Shot in head
    Lied about it to everyone
    Just found guilty in Phoenix
    May get death penalty
    313 wayzYoung StefEtherealAmotekunnj2089
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 13,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »

kai_valya wrote: »
    Some of ya'll ask for that shit and I don't even feel sorry for you when you get caught up.

you mean travis alexander? what dangerous game was he playing? treating a hoe like the jumpoff she was? a nigga not wanting to wife after he realizes that you are crazy is asking for it to the point him getting murdered was warranted

seriously kat, i'm a woman too and even i have to call out how you always blame the guy for everything even when he hasn't done shit. i'm more prone to side with my sex too, but come on. if a woman kill her kids because a man left her or like jodi, kills someone because they don't wanna be with them like that, that doesn't make what they do excusable or the man's fault

Did you even watch the coverage?

The bitch was obviously super unstable and displayed numerous signs of that. He knew it, the man had moved on to a NEW relationship yet kept creeping back for a taste of the crazy pussy.

I don't feel sorry for him.
    shit happensDr.ChemixTrollio Africa UnitedJusDre313Meta_ConsciousCopperDirty SanchezOMEGA_CONFLICTenglishdudepurpngold
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 49,327 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    is there a gif of her face kirkin up when they read the verdict?
    blakfyahkingCashmoneyDuxYoung Stef
    If not, there should be..best part of the 4 months of coverage.
    Black_SamsonGameChangaYoung Stef
    GameChanga wrote: »
    Men, in light of the Jodi Arias case, are you going to take stalkers more seriously?

If yes, what steps will you take to avoid getting hurt/hemmed up?
    If no, why not?

Also, what are your warning signs/red flags that alert you that you've got a Stage Five Clinger, or worse, a psycho?

Thanks in advance.

How does a 14 post having nigga get to make a thread?

Seriously? That's relevant because? It's not a garbage thread or trolling... I don't see what the problem is...
    JusDre313miamivice305
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga its how we do things around here.
    JusDre313
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

you mean travis alexander? what dangerous game was he playing? treating a hoe like the jumpoff she was? a nigga not wanting to wife after he realizes that you are crazy is asking for it to the point him getting murdered was warranted

seriously kat, i'm a woman too and even i have to call out how you always blame the guy for everything even when he hasn't done shit. i'm more prone to side with my sex too, but come on. if a woman kill her kids because a man left her or like jodi, kills someone because they don't wanna be with them like that, that doesn't make what they do excusable or the man's fault

The bitch was obviously super unstable and displayed numerous signs of that. He knew it, the man had moved on to a NEW relationship yet kept creeping back for a taste of the crazy pussy.

so he deserved to die? LOL
    KatDirty Sanchezmiamivice305
    Dudes giving me feelings are the ones that have risked their safety over some crazy pussy.

Keep fucking around and end up sliced and diced in a shower, your naughty business will be your legacy as it's aired out in a four month, nationally reported trial.

If I knew a dude was stone cold crazy, I would run from that personally. Then again, men stay doing dumb shit over pussy, it's in their DNA.
    Africa UnitedMeesterMeta_ConsciousDirty SanchezOMEGA_CONFLICT
    is there a gif of her face kirkin up when they read the verdict?
    Not a gif... But still classic...
    BJxYGYQCEAEBvqS.png

Young Stefnj2089

so he deserved to die? LOL

Does a person that robs a house deserve to die?

Not necessarily, but that's the risk you take when you involve yourself in such activities.

This is no different IMO.
    JusDre313CashmoneyDuxMeta_ConsciousCopperOMEGA_CONFLICT