***Cud U Ever Wife Ur Dead Homies Girl***

Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Over the weekend a dude I went high school with got married to his dead homies girl. Idk man, I just ain't with all that. She was 4 months pregnant wen the homie died in a car crash nw his good friend has gotten married to her in just a year nd 6 months since dude died. I don't know if this is disrespectful or if it can be seen as honourable. Wud u b kul if Ur homie 4 lyf married Ur girl nd became step dad to Ur seed?? (assuming u were dead nd u lookin down from heaven in Ur thug mansion)

So realtalk, cud U ever get with Ur dead homies girl?
NIKE...Roster Player #99edwardnigma

Replies

• WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nahh Never. Not if we close. In 6 months Id still be tryna get over my Homies death, So for his baby moms not to is fucked up imo
    GeminiRoseSolitary Soldier
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see a problem with it.
    Picodamobb2deepBookwormGeminiRoseSolitary Soldier
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas sayin no out of respect leaves the door open for ya homies girl to get with a nigga with no respect..

I understand codes and shit but growing up in in the killing fields you learn early....the living don't concern themselves with the worries of the dead and if through my homies death, I build a bond with his VERY MUCH ALIVE woman then I'm goin in b..

Disrespect would be letting her fend for self amongst wolves and savages..

Niggas morals and code of conduct all fucked up nowadays
    THIRDSUPREMEdwade206deadeyeGeminiRoseSolitary Soldier
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    thats cold

i aint no fuck nigga, so i cant do fuck nigga shit like that

especially if he fucked with ol girl like that, his babymomma

naw, then be his lil boy stepfather, thats some fuck shit right there

id tell that nigga about hisself, cause he dead ass wrong
    WiseGuyygalaxy_1221Solitary Soldier
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah...if she was the homies wife, then she was like a sister to me and will continually be one
    galaxy_1221JusDre313Solitary Soldier
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas sayin no out of respect leaves the door open for ya homies girl to get with a nigga with no respect..

I understand codes and shit but growing up in in the killing fields you learn early....the living don't concern themselves with the worries of the dead and if through my homies death, I build a bond with his VERY MUCH ALIVE woman then I'm goin in b..

Disrespect would be letting her fend for self amongst wolves and savages..

Niggas morals and code of conduct all fucked up nowadays

Never said I wouldn't hold her down. But that dont mean getting with her. What if it dont workout with you and her, Then she really out fending for herself cuz she might not want you around after that.
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    nah...if she was the homies wife, then she was like a sister to me and will continually be one

that couldnt have been his homeboy if he do some snake shit like that

or he was already fuckin with ol girl when he was alive
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    i can't take any nigga that refers to heaven as "thug mansion" serious b...which is prolly why u having issues with the living doing what alive ppl do..

Whatever so-called "thug code" you adhere to died with tupac my nigga..

Let them folks cook..worry bout who you fuckin seems to be the point..

/this weak ass thread b

Says the nigga who calls himself pelle pelle. I bet Ur ass still rocks them baggy pelle pelle jackets with them FUBU tshirts... FOH with that lame shit dunny
    Bodhi
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw hell no. That crap wouldn't sit right with me.
    Dr.Chemixgalaxy_1221CashmoneyDux
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My cousin thats in prison for life i was thinkn bout fucking around wit his ex gf n askn her for some naked pics...this bitch be posting freaky shit..if she tries to put me on blast ill kill her
    Trollio GeminiRose
  • I Am Jay PeeI Am Jay Pee Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know of a similar situation myself, personally I wouldn't do it
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    My cousin thats in prison for life i was thinkn bout fucking around wit his ex gf n askn her for some naked pics...this bitch be posting freaky shit..if she tries to put me on blast ill kill her

Wack ass cousin.

GeminiRose
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wack ass cousin.

Not really. I mean, shorty, is putting it out there. Hey that isn't my shit, but why be mad at Max when she doing single ho shit anyway?
    Max.GeminiRose
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wack ass cousin.

Uh that bitch was throwing it my way when we were 16...fuck he(my cuzn) gona do he in for murder.thats life...ill get him shanked for 10 chocolate milks n some newports... He try to let me take the wrap for that murder..

Have fun in that cell for the next 50+ years
    abn562
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I couldn't do it.

Its this little female from my town very attractive seemingly good personality and all that I was semi interested in for while.

The only reason I didn't make a move was because of her dead boyfriend's memory.

The guy and I really wasnt even that close but they talked for years and whenever I saw the dude we spoke and were very cordial.

He seemed like a stand up guy; he died in a car accident a few years back and out of respect for him and his memory I never made a move on his lady.
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No because I don't wife any girls.
    Max.GeminiRose
    abn562 wrote: »

Wack ass cousin.

Uh that bitch was throwing it my way when we were 16...fuck he(my cuzn) gona do he in for murder.thats life...ill get him shanked for 10 chocolate milks n some newports... He try to let me take the wrap for that murder..

damn, and that yo cuzin? lol

Imagine yo cuzn killing someone...than while hes hiding...the cops arrest you thinkn u killed someone..the day i found out it was my cuzn that did it...i didnt give no fucks about blood anymore...
    dwade206
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine yo cuzn killing someone...than while hes hiding...the cops arrest you thinkn u killed someone..the day i found out it was my cuzn that did it...i didnt give no fucks about blood anymore...

Damn.

• Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »

Wack ass cousin.

damn, and that yo cuzin? lol

............ u snitched on him, but lol @ trying to digress, nice try, rat.

bkkbully700JusDre313Solitary Soldier
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cause their girls ain't my type.
    Tommy_Milfhittagalaxy_1221Pico
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    google Sam Cooke and Bobby Womack

once you recover from that
    take into account that Bobby's brother Cecil married Sam's daughter Linda

star-trek-black-guy-freak-out.gif
    Caingalaxy_1221edwardnigmaCashmoneyDux