Half human half frog baby vid

Replies

• northside7northside7 Posts: 19,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anencephaly_front.jpg

It's human.

BlackxChild
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Yup, there was a baby like this I think and he was living at 2yrs old. Freaky ass shit though like fuck I would be right in there with doctors wtf just came out me man.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey doc, can I poke it?
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not too late to abort it.
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    As a parent what would u do?

If the child live, it will be destined a life of strife.
    Or u can spare the child,by killing it, but don't the kid have a right 2 live??
  • sullysully Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a parent what would u do?

If the child live, it will be destined a life of strife.
    Or u can spare the child,by killing it, but don't the kid have a right 2 live??

You abort when you find out its anencephalic. It doesn't have a brain. It probably isn't going to feel any pain and likely isn't conscious. Any movements or noises it makes are reflexive to whatever physiological processes are functioning.

Anencephalic babies live, at most, a few months.

There's a blog about a woman who kept her anencephalic baby. The baby lasted about 10 months before she passed, if i remember correctly. Anyway, she had to tape the eyes shut and keep a hat on it. It made cooing noises, but that might've just been a combination of its mouth making reflexive suckling motions in addition to breathing through its mouth.

I think if you find out prior to 32 weeks, you abort. If you find out its anencephalic after you give birth, you let the baby pass on, and just give it a proper burial.

No need to try and force it to survive. The human thing to do is to let it die in peace or not be born at all.
    BiblicalAtheist
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    Anencephaly_front.jpg

It's human.
    Nosign I'm sorry I don't agree with that shit.... Yoy can go ahead and kill it.
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anencephaly_front.jpg

Anencephaly is a cephalic disorder,
    that results from a neural tube defect,
    that occurs when the rostral (head) end of the neural tube fails to close,
    usually between the 23rd and 26th day of conception,
    resulting in the absence of a major portion of the brain, skull, and scalp.
    Strictly speaking, the translation of the Greek term to English is "no brain" (that is, totally lacking),
    but it is accepted that children with this disorder are born without a telencephalon,
    the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres,
    including the neocortex, which is responsible for cognition.
    The remaining brain tissue is often exposed, i.e. not covered by bone or skin.
    With very few exceptions, most babies with this disorder do not survive.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google is like the fuckin Oracle man theyy gotta name and book for everything

And this the type of shit to make a mafucka pray

I aint click this shit since yesterday and I still see this shit clear in my mind

Not cool thread starter
    TheEyeronic1NoCanadiansEH?
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half frog tho...
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf was wrong with those doctors though? mad unprofessional.