"He who leads someone into captivity shall go into captivity" Revelation 13:10

DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,505
edited May 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.


I strongly believe in this. I was reading some news about Assata Shakur and all of these people were talking about killing her and hanging or imprisoning this woman. Then a preacher post and quoted these words from the bible and it sent chills through me thinking of all the Judges, cops and corrections officers who if they understood this would be in fear of what judgement day might bring for them.

I for one think they should leave this lady alone though.

Just thought I'd share this wit yall.

Replies

  • DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,505
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The white man sins are as high as the heavens and trascends dimensions. Imagine how hard that fall will be. I sure wouldn't align myself with them.


    Well there might be some Atheist backlash here but I for one believe the people in which we speak will be punished many times over. No man should have any power over the other.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 8,804
    he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.


    I strongly believe in this. I was reading some news about Assata Shakur and all of these people were talking about killing her and hanging or imprisoning this woman. Then a preacher post and quoted these words from the bible and it sent chills through me thinking of all the Judges, cops and corrections officers who if they understood this would be in fear of what judgement day might bring for them.

    I for one think they should leave this lady alone though.

    Just thought I'd share this wit yall.

    Revelation 13

    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

    4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

    6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

    7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

    8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

    9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

    10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

    11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

    18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


    y'all are both wrong.
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 2,531
    so, the holy trinity supports the no snitching movement?

  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Posts: 38,224
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The white man sins are as high as the heavens and trascends dimensions. Imagine how hard that fall will be. I sure wouldn't align myself with them.

    did this nigga just... actually participate in a thread without trolling?
  • UPTOWNCONNEXXUPTOWNCONNEXX Posts: 12,969
    i just cant get down with the "gods gonna get you" mentality

    obama is a huge sell out for this tho
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Posts: 38,224
    i bet that shit shut everybody the fuck up huh?
  • Emperor_ShangoEmperor_Shango Posts: 12,654
    Theodis wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The white man sins are as high as the heavens and trascends dimensions. Imagine how hard that fall will be. I sure wouldn't align myself with them.

    did this nigga just... actually participate in a thread without trolling?

    Do you guys think of me as a troll? I don't troll 80% of the time. @theodis
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Posts: 38,224
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Theodis wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The white man sins are as high as the heavens and trascends dimensions. Imagine how hard that fall will be. I sure wouldn't align myself with them.

    did this nigga just... actually participate in a thread without trolling?

    Do you guys think of me as a troll? I don't troll 80% of the time. @theodis

    i dont fuck with liars, b.
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,203
    Brace yaselves... here is another peep into your white future:

    Isa 14:1
    For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers (our oppressors being in service to us) shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

    Isa 14:2
    And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

    Isa 14:21
    Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.



  • KingSimbaKingSimba Posts: 3,131
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Brace yaselves... here is another peep into your white future:

    Isa 14:1
    For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers (our oppressors being in service to us) shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

    Isa 14:2
    And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

    Isa 14:21
    Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.



    As it was written.....
Sign In or Register to comment.