So Janet Jackson is a Billionaire now.............

rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media AnalystNew York CityPosts: 5,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
373px-Jacksonstvshow.jpg

janet-jackson-amfar-caa-1.jpg

(Janet is the youngest Jackson and after 40 years of Singing, Dancing, Acting, Writing and Producing. Janet Jackson moves up to the Billionaire Club)

"According to E! News, the multi-talented performer reportedly earned $458 million from her concert tours; $304 million from her roles in films including, "The Nutty Professor" and "For Colored Girls"; $260 million in album sales; and netted more than $81 million from sponsorship deals."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/janet-jackson-billionaire_n_3323934.html?ir=Entertainment

LOL, Even though they tried to end her career after the Super Bowl drama, she still rose from those ashes and is on top something heavy. I think people forget that Janet had the highest record contract at the time 20 years ago. She's toured around the world. Her movies made more then their budget and she got a lot of back end money from that. Not to mention she just married a her Billionaire Boyfriend.

Janet just shut a lot of haters up with this announcement. She's one of the greatest artist of all time. She has about 4 Classic albums and tons of Legendary Songs. She has over 35 #1 songs on various charts. She's the only artist nominated for a Grammy in the RnB, Pop, Rock, Hip Hop and Dance categories which shows her versatility. Janet also influenced a ton of artist including Britney and Beyonce. She's an iconic Legend but now she worth over a Billi? Damn Janet you are in Control, lol.
NCARCERATED_SCARFACESleepwalkingInJapanAquafina..floeChicityiron man1a.mannYoung_ChitlinAlready Home_17Black_SamsononetoughmiracleStoneColdMikeyBusta Carmichael MrCrookedLetterBOSSExcellenceAnti_matterillestni99ainneRecaptimus_Prime360Valentinez A. KaiserDWORubato GarciaPiffyHazebull6599purpngoldVIBEStewDMTxTHCnorthside7blakfyahkingSion1of1buttuh_btha_bride22Ghostdenithegawdrooster_cogburnIp manDirty Sanchezits....JOHN BVulcanRavenMister B.Disciplined InSightYoung StefTheRicanKingstarvinblack caesarmiamivice305MissKTurfaholicNoCanadiansEH?BodhijonoPicotrilladelicWonder Girl rip.dillagalaxy_1221

Replies

• fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't part of that because she just married that billionaire Arab dude?
    1CK1S
  • 373px-Jacksonstvshow.jpg

janet-jackson-amfar-caa-1.jpg

(Janet is the youngest Jackson and after 40 years of Singing, Dancing, Acting, Writing and Producing. Janet Jackson moves up to the Billionaire Club)

"According to E! News, the multi-talented performer reportedly earned $458 million from her concert tours; $304 million from her roles in films including, "The Nutty Professor" and "For Colored Girls"; $260 million in album sales; and netted more than $81 million from sponsorship deals."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/janet-jackson-billionaire_n_3323934.html?ir=Entertainment

LOL, Even though they tried to end her career after the Super Bowl drama, she still rose from those ashes and is on top something heavy. I think people forget that Janet had the highest record contract at the time 20 years ago. She's toured around the world. Her movies made more then their budget and she got a lot of back end money from that. Not to mention she just married a her Billionaire Boyfriend.

Janet just shut a lot of haters up with this announcement. She's one of the greatest artist of all time. She has about 4 Classic albums and tons of Legendary Songs. She has over 35 #1 songs on various charts. She's the only artist nominated for a Grammy in the RnB, Pop, Rock, Hip Hop and Dance categories which shows her versatility. Janet also influenced a ton of artist including Britney and Beyonce. She's an iconic Legend but now she worth over a Billi? Damn Janet you are in Control, lol.

Dope...

That's Wassup
    BOSSExcellence
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you add up her earnings it's over a billion dollars.
    iron man1a.mann
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well multiple reports are stating that she's at a Billion without his money. But with his money it puts her even more over the top. FORBES came out saying they couldn't verify all the reports of Janet's status saying at right now they got her near 300 Million but said that "She could be worth a Billion but again we can't verify the reports". I think the news has shocked people cause Janet is actually very private for as famous as she is.

A lot of people don't know about her investment and finances. Also her touring does command a lot of money. She's always had some blockbusters tours. Her husband just makes her even more rich but she was balling before she married him. That's why I was laughing at all those reports that Janet wanted Michael Money from his estate. That was just the media making up shit. Janet is a legend and has her own money.
    tha_bride22
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    bitch still cant keep a man tho

How do you know she wants to keep one?

but isn't she married to a billionaire? lol
    Trollio Lurker6tha_bride22
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant believe this thread is actually about the money she's earned..

i thought it was about her fucking a billionaire arab or whatever... shrug
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently she has MADE a billion dollars in her career. So...unless she has saved every penny of her money, Ms. Jackson ain't no billionaire. But my definition of billionaire may be different. I dunno. To me, if you can't touch a billion dollars, you ain't a millionaire.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/janet-jackson-joins-billionaire-club-181700895.html
    antoseegValentinez A. Kaiser
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    bitch still cant keep a man tho

jjackson5.jpg

Janet's 1st husband was apart of the Debarge family, that marriage didn't last but a year I believed. She was secretly married to Rene for 9 years before their split. There were rumors she had a thing with Q-Tip and she dated J.D. for several years. She's been with her new man for the last 2 or 3 years. He's 37:

janet-jackson-al-mana-nyc.jpg?42e305
    Trollio
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I'm just happy she didn't have no babies with that gremlin JD.

black love>>>>>

Janet is too old to have kids to pass her wealth off to, and I doubt she's going to do something ambitious with her money, so what's the point?
  • DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

publicity stunt. she dont love this nigga. she love his money.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janet's slow jamz>>>>>>>>>
    Meta_ConsciousPeeny_Wallybuttuh_btha_bride22
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 49,327 Regulator
    soooooo that's where Penny been...

• sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black love>>>>>

Janet is too old to have kids to pass her wealth off to, and I doubt she's going to do something ambitious with her money, so what's the point?

She had her eggs frozen and she can use a surrogate.
    High Revolutionary
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she s grossed over a billion but she is not worth a billion, yall tripping. But now her Arab husband on the other hand....
    Peeny_WallyLurker6
  • DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »

publicity stunt. she dont love this nigga. she love his money.

Annnnd you know this how?

Her track record speaks for itself. She looks at men as a accessory and not as a lover.
    a.mann
  • vince_vincevince_vince Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...cause she probably never spent a penny of all her earnings but kept everything untouched in her bank account
    Peeny_WallyMeta_Consciousmiamivice305