What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "Wonder Woman"

Replies

• Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    man yall niggas be nitpickin too much to enjoy shit. that trailer was awesome, who wouldve ever thought wed see some shit like that on the big screen. glad it didnt give away too much either, like the villian or sm return. stop being so damn pessimistic niggas that shit was dope. gone see aquaman riding on top of the batmobile and talk about meh, nigga yeah right that shit was epic and you know it lol. completely forgot ragnarok was the same month, good shit.

Yea keep acting oblivious to why Niggas are skeptical smh

dont get me wrong im skeptical too, but yall be actin like yall want um to fail. shit we can have hope mane. anyway you look at it dc has given us some pretty cool shit we hadmt seen on the big screen yet. The destruction of krypton, the fight in metropolis and the destruction of it, superman killing, batman and superman fighting, granted yes it was short, arkham asylum style batman, the batmobile owning, the trinity, that sexy ass smile when she gets knocked down, doomsday, the death of superman, harley quinn on screen for the first time. so yes while we all can admit the movies havent all been great weve been treated to some pretty awesome shit. so theres nothing wrong with being hopeful for the epic shit thats to come in nov. all im sayin.

Yea these movies had some cool elements but I want some dope cohesive shit from them. We haven't had that in awhile from the DCEU.
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    Desai wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    who will be the villain in this?

Rotten Tomatoes.

tumblr_inline_ole3n2jRrb1qbfqhf_500.gif
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rotten Tomatoes.

Lol perfect execution
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man yall niggas be nitpickin too much to enjoy shit. that trailer was awesome, who wouldve ever thought wed see some shit like that on the big screen. glad it didnt give away too much either, like the villian or sm return. stop being so damn pessimistic niggas that shit was dope. gone see aquaman riding on top of the batmobile and talk about meh, nigga yeah right that shit was epic and you know it lol. completely forgot ragnarok was the same month, good shit.

Co-muthafuckin-sign.

Niggas bitching bout the trailer music.......the fucking trailer music. smh

tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    texas409rip.dilla
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,271 Regulator

Rotten Tomatoes.

dies

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ yall falling for the this shit again smh

Been clowning my nigga all day. He keep posting memes and shit thinking this gonna pop. Like what is the trailer even about? Lol. More trash from dc coming soon. Hopefully it hits kodi quick.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Huey_Cnujerz84rillah
  • KairoKairo Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭
    Cyborg looks like a graphics card. Otherwise im in. Flash looks too ill.
    Joker_De_La_Lover
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,760 Regulator
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just seen the trailer. It's iight

Still don't like the way cyborg looks. I think any scene the flash is in will be great but aquaman and Batman dynamic comes off a bit cheesy to me. Movie looks okay but still won't know for sure until i see it on kodi in December
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Huey_Ctexas409
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_ondoh9I0Bw1ro7vuqo6_540.gif
    tumblr_ondoh9I0Bw1ro7vuqo7_540.gif
    tumblr_ondoh9I0Bw1ro7vuqo1_540.gif

looks like the Arkham knight batsuit
    nujerz84
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    is it me or did gal gadot get a little bit thicker. :p
    Broddie wrote: »
    The imagery is dope but that has never been Snyder's problem.

I think dc picked him as the main director because of his work with watchmen.
    sapp08_2001
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it me or did gal gadot get a little bit thicker. :p

Yeah she was just pregnant
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ yall falling for the this shit again smh

trailer was fire idc lol
  • alliedallied Posts: 2,879 ✭✭✭
    Besides the fact the Snyder refuses to use any lighting for his scenes the trailer was good. I must admit it's just weird watching the first full length trailer for a live action JL movie and have no mention of Supes at all. But it did it's job and am cautiously looking forward to this.

They also need to do more work on Cyborg his CGI doesn't look good yet at all.
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allied wrote: »
    Besides the fact the Snyder refuses to use any lighting for his scenes the trailer was good. I must admit it's just weird watching the first full length trailer for a live action JL movie and have no mention of Supes at all. But it did it's job and am cautiously looking forward to this.

They also need to do more work on Cyborg his CGI doesn't look good yet at all.

He uses lighting he just constantly masks it under a blue filter.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    Another reference to a Robin/Robin's etc by Commissioner Gordon in a DCEU films hopefully they give us Nightwing and/or show Robin etc.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qnr31f.jpg
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Desai
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_ondmzdgmG01rbb9x4o1_r1_540.gif

Great wirework
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,033 Regulator
    I kinda think they are holding off on the Batman film until the success of this is determined.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Huey_Csapp08_2001