True Blood Season 6

BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone.Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
gotdayum, not even a thread, did this shit fall off that much?

Anyway, it seems Bill is still Bill, somewhat.

Replies

• BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOD DAYUMN!!! BILLITH FUCKING SHIT UP ON SOME WOLVERINE WEAPON X TYPE SHIT.
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate i missed the last episode !!
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne Nights like this, raindrops will faaaallll!!! Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im amped I forgot all about the season finale and what happened with bill. Shit is about to go down.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show is on it's last leg
    Vader_F_Kennedy
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this show any good?....what's the basic plot.....need a new show to marathon
  • Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy! between her thighs.Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    theres only one plot point I care about and that's tara as a pole dancer. heres how I want season 6 to proceed episode 1 tara seeks a new stripper wardrobe. episode 2 tara learns new pole moves. episode 3 Jessica makes a snide comment about Jason's lovemaking prowess which in turn enrages tara and a hot vampire catfight ensues. I don't have premium channels but theres a youtuber who uploads full episodes in 5- 7minute segments so i'll be straight.
    loch121Recaptimus_Prime360Already Home_17

• BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL this show is G.O.A.T!! It's kinda running out of steam(judging from how it 1st started out) now but it's still a top notch show. Most series loose steam though whenever they get this many seasons deep.

This show is about supernatural shit that goes on in this quiet supernatural made up town in Louisiana. The japanese have come up with synthetic blood called "true blood". When the vampires heard of this they started to come out of the shadows and show themselves. Not needing to drink humans anymore because of true blood made it so humans had nothing to fear anymore. Vampires are a part of society now and all kind of crazy shit happens.

You just have to watch the show and you'll be instantly hooked. That description does the G.O.A.Tness of this show no justice. There's a whole lot of hardcore sex and violence so don't watch around kids and shit.

theres only one plot point I care about and that's tara as a pole dancer. heres how I want season 6 to proceed episode 1 tara seeks a new stripper wardrobe. episode 2 tara learns new pole moves. episode 3 Jessica makes a snide comment about Jason's lovemaking prowess which in turn enrages tara and a hot vampire catfight ensues. I don't have premium channels but theres a youtuber who uploads full episodes in 5- 7minute segments so i'll be straight.
    vy83vc.gif
    1o3ga8.gif

illestni99ainneRecaptimus_Prime360
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show literally get my dick hard as fuck. not in the excited kind of way game of thrones done, but in actual aroused, erotic kind of way.

nh
    loch121VulcanRaven
  • Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy! between her thighs.Posts: 9,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    @7_rolls_royces man you just had to do it didn't you!? I just want to cover her in smuckers magic shell chocolate ice cream topping and eat right through to her.
    BARON_$AMEDI
    TRAILER #2
    shit looks like it's going to be epic! looks like they're focusing more on wolves and the main plot again this season.

season 6 extras
  • JusDre313JusDre313 c.o.p=cowards on patrol The DPosts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man this shit still on? the first season was dope IMO... but after like the 2nd episode of the second season i was done... havent followed it since
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas still watch true blood?

english51.gif
    Will Munny
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i couldn't even finish the last season, this was my show the first couple seasons too.
    I'm 7 episodes deep in the first season...and I'm still tryin to figure outthe point
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    man this shit still on? the first season was dope IMO... but after like the 2nd episode of the second season i was done... havent followed it since

2nd season was weak kind of but season 3 was the truth with the character Russel

I've enjoyed all seasons except 2 and maybe 4 could have been better

The natural life cycle of most shows dictates that this show will go down hill after this season but I also thing The Walking Dead has made True Blood not as ill

I still love Sookie's ugly/pretty hidden slut body self

J. Will
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vy83vc.gif
    1o3ga8.gif

Only thing that needed to be said
    Sour-Cream

season 5 recap
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show fell off hard, shit was hard to watch by the end of last season.

Only thing can save this is

- more Jessica (GOAT)
    - more evil Eric
    - less Bill and Sookie

Tbh Jessica in that red riding costume could probably save every episode...
    Sour-Cream
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seasons 1-3 >>>>>>>>>
    illestni99ainnetexas409Already Home_17tha_bride22

Only thing can save this is

- more Jessica (GOAT)

Tbh Jessica in that red riding costume could probably save every episode...
    LOL cats still tripping off that. Her stock did rise after that though.

Vader wrote: »
    Seasons 1-3 >>>>>>>>>
    Season 2 was the best. All hell broke loose that season and they showcased hella shit all in one season.

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jessica is disgusting to me. She's way to pale. And it's not like she really even has much of a body. I don't really see what people think is so great for her. Must be general love for Beckies or something.
    bignormillestni99ainneAjackson17