What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Timepiece:Complete the Fit

Replies

• The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm just passing on the message fellas but check this site out:

https://www.lordtimepieces.com/collections/all

Nice watches under $150

Use code 'ANACHERI' for an extra 10% off everything. FREE Shipping Included.

these are brands from off alibaba.

If you want real gold and silver of high quality you need to be willing to spend a in the hundred range
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    Sion
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just copped this.
    Sionaneed123MallyGBenjaminE
  • mr.octobermr.october Posts: 335 ✭✭✭✭
    I found a blue face Rolex presidential vintage recently clean as fuck for about a lil over 8. I'm might put a down payment on it just to hold it till I get the bread to finish buying it. Forgot to take a pic in the store I was so hype but I'll pass by there some time this week n post it.
    Thereal_baBcotton5MallyG
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr.october wrote: »
    I found a blue face Rolex presidential vintage recently clean as fuck for about a lil over 8. I'm might put a down payment on it just to hold it till I get the bread to finish buying it. Forgot to take a pic in the store I was so hype but I'll pass by there some time this week n post it.

Go head and get it.
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked this up the other day for my white outfit:
    KoltrainAlpha_Ambition
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

8k or 800?
    MallyG
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

8k or 800?

If it's 8 hunnid then that ho a "Residential". lol

I'm pretty sure he means 8 Bands......

@ least I hope.
    Thereal_ba_Goldie_
  • B_A wrote: »
    Anybody own a rolex? I'm looking into getting a datejust

I did own one...you can get a nice datejust for $13,5 new and much cheaper used.
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B_A wrote: »
    Anybody own a rolex? I'm looking into getting a datejust

I did own one...you can get a nice datejust for $13,5 new and much cheaper used.

I've found plenty for about $4500 with paperwork from legit watch dealers. So I'm going this route.
    MallyG
    edited October 2016
    Sion wrote: »
    Meant to post this the other day but forgot to hit enter

svsbafaig3bp.jpg

How much for? Love it's design @Sion
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6v7uwhck59rn.jpg

Tried to get a decent picture but it wasn't working
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    aneed123MallyGOlorun22
    @Sion how much did you pay and where at?
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,890 Regulator
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    @Sion how much did you pay and where at?

@The_Jackal

Fam !!! Sorry for the late reply I was in that mass PM and ended up missing all these notifications. Wasn't until I exited it was I able to see all of these.

I paid $265 Canadian for mine, it retails for $550 in store but online you can prolly find em for MUCH cheaper. The watch is called TX Luxury 500 series watch. It's a discontinued line but you can prolly still find em on Amazon or eBay. The model number for that specific one I'm wearing is T3B831.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    The_JackalCinco
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,887 Regulator
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...IM OVER HERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST .. I LOVE WATCHES.. THESE NGA GOT THE AAA QUALITY DUPLICATES FOR THE LOW.. SO WHILE IM OVER HERE, I GET SOME SHYT I KNOW I CANT AFFORD OR WONT EVER SEE.. ALL OF THESE SHYTS ARE DUPLICATED FROM ACTUALLY WATCHES.. THESE NGAZ BOOTLEG ANYTHING
    me0nvlrh4ngn.jpg
    tnulemktevtj.jpg
    6503zeuzjffg.jpg
    7pils391cufr.jpg
    ypyb0qmye16a.jpg
    cdqifbx64hif.jpg
    8mvttz6u4cwj.jpg
    v0raeffz3wyg.jpg
    iw23gx.jpg
    Cainbanginscrew901
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,194 Regulator
    I bought the Huawei smart watch awhile back. Love this thing

f4srk2j0agge.jpg
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    MallyG
    edited January 23
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

Price for the Hublot MP-05 LaFerrari Sapphire watch is $575,000. hublot.com

BULLSHYT IF YOU THANK IM FINNA PAY A HOUSE ON WATCH!...
    iw23gx.jpg
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

Why would you want to buy fake hublots when you don't have other things that match it like a bentley, Lakefront house, yacht etc... It makes you look dumb
    MallyG
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

Why would you want to buy fake hublots when you don't have other things that match it like a bentley, Lakefront house, yacht etc... It makes you look dumb

SO I NEED A BENTLY AND A YATCH TO WEAR A WATCH THAT I WANT... NOW THATS SOME DUMB ASS LOGIC..
    iw23gx.jpg
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

SO I NEED A BENTLY AND A YATCH TO WEAR A WATCH THAT I WANT... NOW THATS SOME DUMB ASS LOGIC..

You have a fake watch that cost over half a mill and you don't think people going to think that you have other expensive shit? You see where i'm going with this
    MallyGThereal_ba
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

You have a fake watch that cost over half a mill and you don't think people going to think that you have other expensive shit? You see where i'm going with this
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

SHYT AINT THAT SERIOUS.. I WORK FOR LIVING, I SEE SOMETHING I WANT, I GET IT.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..

AND FYI, I GOT A 4BR HOUSE AND A BENZ.. IM GOOD BRUH.. LET ME POST IN PEACE
    iw23gx.jpg
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    46i98srpujc5.jpg

Fake it till you make it
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...IM OVER HERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST .. I LOVE WATCHES.. THESE NGA GOT THE AAA QUALITY DUPLICATES FOR THE LOW.. SO WHILE IM OVER HERE, I GET SOME SHYT I KNOW I CANT AFFORD OR WONT EVER SEE.. ALL OF THESE SHYTS ARE DUPLICATED FROM ACTUALLY WATCHES.. THESE NGAZ BOOTLEG ANYTHING
    me0nvlrh4ngn.jpg
    tnulemktevtj.jpg
    6503zeuzjffg.jpg
    7pils391cufr.jpg
    ypyb0qmye16a.jpg
    cdqifbx64hif.jpg
    8mvttz6u4cwj.jpg
    v0raeffz3wyg.jpg

Dro, I hope u left that shit ova there where u found it. As far as reps go, I've seen far better!
    Olorun22infamous114CincoThereal_ba
    SHYT AINT THAT SERIOUS.. I WORK FOR LIVING, I SEE SOMETHING I WANT, I GET IT.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..

AND FYI, I GOT A 4BR HOUSE AND A BENZ.. IM GOOD BRUH.. LET ME POST IN PEACE

meme-600x450.jpg?w=600&h=450

Dro you got it bro... Last question What brand of watches are those?
    MallyGThereal_ba