Man calls 16yo girls father while she is being gang raped, describes it to him

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,407 Regulator
    Niggas on this board disgust me! 16 years old people!! 16 fucking years old...think with your brains for once damnit and not ya dicks n/h!
    16 is legal in many states in the US bruh; and in others, it's legal as long as the older person is within a certain number of years of them.

It's not that young.

Really nigga? You gonna honor the fuck up system that is the American and stick your dick in a 16year girl? Sounds like niggas will fuck an infant if the law allows for it.

Fiat is a sicko ... he'd probably fuck a dead infant if the law allowed it
    Gold_CertificateBlack_ExcellenceCashmoneyDuxantoseeg
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Her dad should be thinking If any of them niggas was to get off no less than 15 years... he ought to knock em off one by one right in the court house.
    idolator.jpg?w=645&h=362

you know wht dog, I would let the court take charge up until sentencing, then I'm bumrushin' the court room and murderin some niggaz, fuck dat. life in prison is too easy for some shit like that. that's my blood mane..they violated. they gotta die. period
  • pralimspralims The real daddys second cousin of the devils neice that dates the brother of the owner of AHH. Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly....it was hard for me to even read this article.

these niggaz are full of hate....for what?

as if it wasnt bad enough that the rape was happening...you gonna call someones dad like that shit is funny?

thats what niggas do to feel power now?

your honor....I plead temporary insanity right now and I will be right back...

i'd kidnap all these fukks....

then kidnap they female family members.

and makes all the people that raped the girl, rape each family member in front of that person....an do the same shit...then make them rape that nigga before i place them all in acid.
    PicoYunnSancoCashmoneyDuxdeadeye
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 9,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Shawty got gang raped and beat. Niggas in here acting like this the first time in the history of the Earth someone had memory loss after a beating or traumatic event.

She pointed them out tho...

Where it say that at, fam? Unless you know something I don't.
    edited June 2013
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Yall niggas do realize that regardless of the circumstances that led to these men having sexual interaction with this girl, once she said no, it became rape?

Where's the evidence though and why she doesn't remember what happened..only time they never remember is when they lying...you ever notice that?

oh lawd

it has been proven that when someone goes thru a traumatic experience they can suffer memory loss. Not because they don't want to remember what happened to them but because they are so fucked up their brain blocks what happened.

How the fuck she sure it was them then ...there's only one semen type in a rubber away from the scence,not semen in her.

Trust me ... 20 dudes... someone is rolling over to try to save their own ass

The DA is not releasing the whole story to the press... that's how they get folks cause only the guilty know what really happened
  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen way too many bitches accuse niggas that had absolutely nothing to with anything get accused.and I seen too many nasty bitches lay down for a cho choo and then turn around the next day and start claiming outlandish shit.

like I said I know dudes that weren't even in town get accused of doing shit..like.hell no,where is the real evidence.
  • Max.Max. Posts: 17,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches get Ddt'd n DP erryday b

U never heard of ghetto gaggers
    MsSouthern
    Sounds like niggas on here have no self control...don't care how far i'm gone, no bitch can ever say I forced myself on them! Shid, other bitches i slept with will even defend me in the court of law.

Cant no botch accuse me neither.i been in situations where I'm looking at he whole situation go down and nothing happens and he bitch turned around and was talking crazy shit..txtng niggas wild shit once word got out she's a cum bag.

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas on this board disgust me! 16 years old people!! 16 fucking years old...think with your brains for once damnit and not ya dicks n/h!
    16 is legal in many states in the US bruh; and in others, it's legal as long as the older person is within a certain number of years of them.

It's not that young.

Really nigga? You gonna honor the fuck up system that is the American and stick your dick in a 16year girl? Sounds like niggas will fuck an infant if the law allows for it.
    Shit's not exclusive to America bruh:
    eSU83Vg.png

Do you have any objective grounds for vilifying sex with 16 year-olds, or is it an irrational vilification?
    CashmoneyDuxantoseeg
    Yall niggas do realize that regardless of the circumstances that led to these men having sexual interaction with this girl, once she said no, it became rape?

Where's the evidence though and why she doesn't remember what happened..only time they never remember is when they lying...you ever notice that?

oh lawd

it has been proven that when someone goes thru a traumatic experience they can suffer memory loss. Not because they don't want to remember what happened to them but because they are so fucked up their brain blocks what happened.

How the fuck she sure it was them then ...there's only one semen type in a rubber away from the scence,not semen in her.

The DA is not releasing the whole story to the press... that's how they get folks cause only the guilty know what really happened

You sure it ain't a girl accusing every male she thinks she recognized from the party.in this forum alone how many false rape accusations news threads are there...like four or five right now right now?

I always thought it was until proven guilty.
  • Rasta.Rasta. Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not that young.

eSU83Vg.png

Do you have any objective grounds for vilifying sex with 16 year-olds, or is it an irrational vilification?

You can call it an irrational vilification if you espouse so but even at 29, i don't even envisioned sleeping with 20 year olds. I don't believe the mind of a 16 year old is matured to make succinct decisions. I will not let socially construct laws override my morality.

oh lawd

You sure it ain't a girl accusing every male she thinks she recognized from the party.in this forum alone how many false rape accusations news threads are there...like four or five right now right now?

are you trying to tell me those grown ass men look like they were at a high school homecoming dance ????

Please

I volunteer at a rape crisis center and there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more females telling the truth than not. I call total bullshit on all this I know soooo many women who lied about rape rah rah you are spewing.

Innocent until proven guilty you say... then why to you assume she is lying???? Not only is she accusing them of rape but they called her father to tell him what was going on..... and you are sitting here defending them.

Disgusting
    Can't see myself with no washed up bitch my age,lol.she gotta look young for her age..them titties dropping at 26 let along 33...some girls look nice and tight and they pushing forty tho..

Youngest ill go is 18.

oh lawd

are you trying to tell me those grown ass men look like they were at a high school homecoming dance ????

Please

I volunteer at a rape crisis center and there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more females telling the truth than not. I call total bullshit on all this I know soooo many women who lied about rape rah rah you are spewing.

Innocent until proven guilty you say... then why to you assume she is lying???? Not only is she accusing them of rape but they called her father to tell him what was going on..... and you are sitting here defending them.

Disgusting

How would they know to call the pops though...and how the cops know what they said for sure?niggas do be calling people showiffing off... That's what's sounds strange to me,sounds like a train gone wrong..

But whatever.i don't believe chicks that be lying about rape most cases.yea I said it.
    MsSouthern
    Btw kat no straight man fantasize about his woman with another dude..that bf of yours is gay,you should go run some tests.im to even joking with you.
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    My daughter wouldn't be running the streets hanging around random drunk niggas.

She was at a school function!

Whose to say she didn't come out to wait on her dad and they snatched her up?

she was drunk and outside alone at night, not saying she was asking for it but she did put herself in that situation

so females can't drink and be in public alone now????

cause savages can't control themselves ... is that what you are saying

WTF ???????

Even if she was butt ass naked that is no excuse to force a woman to fuck you

where did i say females cant be alone in public..... the bitch is 16 and drunk which is illegal now add to the fact she outside by herself that is exactly the person a rapist would pray on which is why i said she put herself in that situation you and kat need to quit capin for hoes that make dumb decisions
    Already Home_17MsSouthernantoseeg
  • PicoPico Free my nigga Shmurda he ain't even do nothin forreal Pico Jackson Posts: 29,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

It's not that young.

eSU83Vg.png

You can call it an irrational vilification if you espouse so but even at 29, i don't even envisioned sleeping with 20 year olds. I don't believe the mind of a 16 year old is matured to make succinct decisions. I will not let socially construct laws override my morality.
    Then it's just your subjective preference.

Do you have anything illustrating the difference in mental maturation between a 16 year-old and those who are older?

It is said that the brain does not finish developing until age 25; so if mental maturation is the determinant for age of consent, then even I am too young to consent to sex.
    ohhhla
    My daughter wouldn't be running the streets hanging around random drunk niggas.

She was at a school function!

Whose to say she didn't come out to wait on her dad and they snatched her up?

she was drunk and outside alone at night, not saying she was asking for it but she did put herself in that situation

so females can't drink and be in public alone now????

cause savages can't control themselves ... is that what you are saying

WTF ???????

Even if she was butt ass naked that is no excuse to force a woman to fuck you

where did i say females cant be alone in public..... the bitch is 16 and drunk which is illegal now add to the fact she outside by herself that is exactly the person a rapist would pray on which is why i said she put herself in that situation you and kat need to quit capin for hoes that make dumb decisions

so you think it's her fault this happened ??? Cause that's what it sounds like you are saying

maybe you and some of the other posters in here should quit capin for these rapists ......
    ericb4prez
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    There are too many unanswered questions and missing information to call this one either way. If it turns out that it was indeed a gang rape then each of the perps should be castrated w/ a piece of dull rusty metal, stabbed numerous times in the neck w/ an unsharpened #2 pencil and then bludgeoned repeated in the head and testicals w/ a medieval mace. <-- This is my response as a father who would kill a nigguh if it were my daughter!

However, I have seen too many situations where chicks lied about being raped after feeling guilty about their whorish ways. Some years ago I had a homeboy whose baby mama I was cool with. She called me from out of town talking about some nigguh raped her. I'm thinking to myself..."why you telling me instead of telling your man?". Long story short, come to find out nobody raped her, she was just hoing around & lying. Now imagine if my boy took her serious and retaliated against the dude she accused? I've got a couple more similar stories from college, but in all of them the broads were str8 up lying on the dudes. It's fucked up, but you really can't simply take these heaux word at face value. <-- This is my response as a man who knows there are always two sides to the story.
    deadeye
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    so these dudes gang raped that woman, had the nerve to call her father and broadcast the shit, then left her there alive not worrying about whether or not she'll go to the police?

im not advocating killing the person you raped. hell im not advocating rape period but its mind-boggling how someone can be that sick, twisted, and fucking retarded

regardless if those events really happened or its fabricated this case is beyond fucked up
    kzzl