Paula Deen's Black Employees Are Speaking Out and Suing Her

Replies

• Malcolm XtraMalcolm Xtra Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh...at this point it's just people coming out saying they seen her do some shit once upon a time to further damage (what's left of) her character. like when katt williams was talking about mike vick going down for the dogs & he said niggas was lined up just to say they saw him with some rottweiler puppies in middle school or some shit.
    could be true...could be bullshit. i fully believe this tho:
    current and former employees told him that Deen “preferred white and light-skinned blacks to work with customers” and that darker-skinned blacks were relegated to “back-of-the-house operations.
    white employees are routinely paid more than black employees and are promoted more quickly

if niggas look pass this could dark skin business owners openly make light skin and whites work in the back?
  • NYETOPnNYETOPn Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh...at this point it's just people coming out saying they seen her do some shit once upon a time to further damage (what's left of) her character. like when katt williams was talking about mike vick going down for the dogs & he said niggas was lined up just to say they saw him with some rottweiler puppies in middle school or some shit.
    could be true...could be bullshit. i fully believe this tho:
    current and former employees told him that Deen “preferred white and light-skinned blacks to work with customers” and that darker-skinned blacks were relegated to “back-of-the-house operations.
    white employees are routinely paid more than black employees and are promoted more quickly

if niggas look pass this could dark skin business owners openly make light skin and whites work in the back?

Private business, I believe they could.

• Batman.Batman. Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you can't by the way. Not in the workplace.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miss Paula Deen may I please have another heaping of yo Confederate Bean Soup and SAMBO BURGER
    Ajackson17
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz2Gee4FourRoomz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    Yo she called the black cook "my little monkey" ahhhh shit kid lmao
    skpjr78
  • King Ghidorah King Ghidorah Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear, old white women are the most unabashed racist in the world, Hope they clean this bitch dry.
    Young Stefwillhustleiron man1skpjr78
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehhh, these people get no props from me. This chick been treating ya'll like slaves, and you don't decide to come out and complain about it until she basically goes on record herself saying she's done some racist shit. For real? So before that, ya'll were cool being pseudo-property?
    Muhannadatribecalledgabiskpjr78gns
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let her cry till a river is formed that divides the land between them and the non racists and thee racists all drown in it
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    man...............bet at home, her and her fam using the hell outa the n word right now
    Young Stefiron man1
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funniest thing about this whole case is that the woman that's suing Deen is White and calling her a racist... hopefully this opens the floodgates and her Black employees sue during and after this case.
    Young Stef
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    This shit is playing out like a Boondocks episode
    I swear, old white women are the most unabashed racist in the world, Hope they clean this bitch dry.

True the story is getting tired by now but this broad gets everything that she has coming to her and not one fuck is given by me. The way I see it she just told the court how she truly felt about black folks Idk why she keep apologizing if she feels that way about black folks. Every time she opens her mouth she makes shit worse & worse.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They acting like she's going to be broke and shit! Paula Deen is not going to be hurting for money anytime soon! So people have run with this story that she's getting dropped because she said the n word years ago. Ok, let's say that's all it is. If a co-worker came up and told you that your boss called you names last year, you're going to be pissed! You might try your best to get them fired, or make their life a living hell. Seems like white folks want that pass again to use that word. I mean I wish we would stop using it, but I can't make people stop. Black people have used that word since the 70's!
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    she did no wrong.
    its america where freedom of speech came before the end of slavery.
    she could cook for me even if she's racist
    StoneColdMikeyROZAYTABERNACLEMuhannad5th Letterpurpngold
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats what i saw on twitter. white people are fucking idiots

Well to be fair, that's what's going to happen when you make the issue more about her saying the N word a long time ago after being robbed instead of the fact that she wants a restaurant where the black employees have to be slaves.
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawsuit money....
  • jayloveboogiejayloveboogie Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    why r people defending her bigotry??
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    BNfDqzDCEAEyHBV.jpg
    two different contexts. which means two different meanings/intents.
    ROZAYTABERNACLEAjackson175th Lettergnsantoseeg
  • jayloveboogiejayloveboogie Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    paula deen is part of the blackface club

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7OZxe1RtWZtl8C_EDoZiZEPJaurCTPB-qvwdpYD0wuHX2-jqGbw
    ROZAYTABERNACLE
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support the punishment of this fat bitch
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachael Ray gonna be next to fall only she's gonna be exposed for being a lover of the dark meat..

She got small tits but I bet she can suck a orange through a straw..any bitch with a mouth that wide has to have an incredible throat game
    Ajackson17shiekyskpjr78gns