Fellas stop telling your girl that she's the first U hit RAW

waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of SelfOn The Road to ZionPosts: 9,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
come on mayne, stop that shit, lol.....it's time to come clean yo, time to man up and tell her that she wasn't the first pussy you hit raw, it's been to fucking long to keep that secret.....

just go up to her and say look ma, we been together for a long time, right??? I know I told u some shit way back when but I love you, u wasn't the first girl I hit raw...

Ladies if your man told you that shit, then in reality you like the 5 or 6 girl he hit raw...
Disciplined InSight

Replies

• PicoPico PETTY WAP I GOT THE GASSSSSS AND THE COKE Posts: 33,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idc.

well that's good my good haired sista because there's a lot that be asking if they was the first
    PicoWYRM
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO niggas really be on this weirdo shit????????? SMH..................... If you're over 20 using this and/or the massage tactic, kill yourself.................
    waterproofRecaptimus_Prime360CashmoneyDux
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idc.

Pico likes it raw dawg to the core..
    edited June 2013
    TheIraq wrote: »
    LMAO niggas really be on this weirdo shit????????? SMH..................... If you're over 20 using this and/or the massage tactic, kill yourself.................

get outta here with that shit, and who in the fuck use the massage tactic it seems you well verse in that
    edited June 2013
    Idc.

is that right PICO?? the hats are off
    edited June 2013
    waterproof wrote: »
    Idc.

is that right PICO?? the hats are off

2itk36b.jpg
    I kinda don't have a choice.

Damn Pico... you got an auntie, step sister or something, yo tell your man I said FUCK YOU, you lucky ass bastard.. Pico blessing his ass with the POWER U, niggas get knocked out for that shit,lol....

but I resepect the nigga though, he supposed to say that shit because I'll would said the same thing, you know damn well that hats are off, but fuck'em though, yeah i'm mad....
    Pico
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of this.
    WYRMamenhotepiv
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How u got a name like waterproof but drownin in ur own thoughts?

Who even says shit like that besides h.s. freshmen and h.s. seniors tryin to fuck h.s. freshmen?
    WYRMAbraxas
  • WYRMWYRM 100% Urban White TrashPosts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess if you gotta say stupid ass shit like that to get pussy, at least you're slinging with no props for game or form given AT ALL.
  • KatKat Posts: 38,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if females with half a brain would even fall for that line.
    WYRMPicosweetheart93

Yall trying to damn hard, so answer this question who said it was line....a lot females who cares about they health and pussy and who don't let dicks unprotected to run in them will ask the question.

Now tell me this kat, is it stupid for a female to ask that question, or she should let dicks just run up in her, because hoes would nt even ask for a condom or want to know, let the dicks do as they please

Come on yall, yall trying to hard
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 5,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop hittin' them chicks Raw in the first place
    How u got a name like waterproof but drownin in ur own thoughts?

Who even says shit like that besides h.s. freshmen and h.s. seniors tryin to fuck h.s. freshmen?

Because i can dance underwater and not get wet, now unearth that science and jewels, to the guy who's named himself after a whiteboy clothing line who wanted to be down with the black culture, kind of like u.....took a picture with a joint in the mouth trying to look cool but have the gall to mention hs, that's some hs shit homie, but cool though right?
    Disciplined InSightbambuNIKE...
    I guess if you gotta say stupid ass shit like that to get pussy, at least you're slinging with no props for game or form given AT ALL.

Wow really.....is this the donkey where niggas can come and talk and laugh bout stupid shit in life or this is the Grown n Hefty where u can act and pretend to impress
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    Stop hittin' them chicks Raw in the first place

Fuckin' raw is a way of life fam
    xxCivicxx
  • KatKat Posts: 38,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »

Yall trying to damn hard, so answer this question who said it was line....a lot females who cares about they health and pussy and who don't let dicks unprotected to run in them will ask the question.

Now tell me this kat, is it stupid for a female to ask that question, or she should let dicks just run up in her, because hoes would nt even ask for a condom or want to know, let the dicks do as they please

Come on yall, yall trying to hard

If a woman was all that concerned about her health the question wouldn't need to be asked period.

It'd be condom required, no questions asked.
    amenhotepiv
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but it's ok for females to say im allergic/don't like condoms?
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Gucci Goggles, That's How The God Do Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this nigga @ the gym was talkin about how he doesn't kiss chicks in the mouth but goes raw. Was standin there thinkin

h9A2BD853
    bambuIamNumberOnexxCivicxx
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    If you're over 20 using this and/or the massage tactic, kill yourself.

That shit always works for me though.

Never fails.

amenhotepivCincoxxCivicxx
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the fuck is this dude giving relationship advice?
    Karl. wrote: »
    How the fuck is this dude giving relationship advice?

@karl you have the stench of a faggot that do yoga, fuck outta here
    amenhotepivbambudeadeye
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fukk that....im making her feel special

make her feel like shes the chosen one...shit i married her....thats all she needs to know
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Pharoah Braveheart, GermanyPosts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    without incriminating myself
    that massage shit opened up new doors for a playa
    the worst part was I wasnt een trying to smash