Secrets of the IC: what you didnt know

Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in AKA Donkey
so Mo shitted on Ajax, smh niggas gone learn bout sweatin below average hoes

Empress efucking Sleep now, she get a new eboo every week, man Chi if u aint gone speak up, I will

A few of the other hoes dyking now, getting Lil Loca excited and crushing her spirits at the same time by not giving her no play

Joe Sun constantly tell us these hoes ain shit but I guess niggas ain hearing it
Ajackson17GettinLonex ginMax.Matt-DupacVulcanRavenCP203deadeyeTheRicanKingLurker6texas409ChiCityMeta_ConsciousMrCrookedLetterBussy_Getta 9TRAYKaiWill MunnyCincoBrideofKillaOff&OngnsLUClENpurpngold[Deleted User]iKingGodGivBizRue_FlexingtonStewSleepwalkingInJapaniron man1Recaptimus_Prime360Africa UnitedNoCanadiansEH1of1JusDre313blackjack2012Disciplined InSightSuperManuelblakfyahking5th LetterKnowReasonForPeaceCain#1hiphopjunki3theBlackbeardBabyBugattiIamNumberOnea.mannnickel-us PMancStoneColdMikeyBlackAX410bignormBodhiDarthRozayBelovedAfeniilledoutValentinez A. KaiserLaReinade06

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Feelings" definitely feelings.....
    Ol Jay'sgnsLUClENpurpngoldblackjack2012
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Joe Sun is a prophet and a seer. He don't fuck around with these fuck around hoes. He taught me a lot and he is on his god platform.

I'm assuming that 'god platform' has wheels, right?

Like cherubim.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

LUClEN
  • shit happensshit happens I still want to build with you just let me get out of my feelings first. These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say g you don't have a clue

Sitcho jealous spectating ass dine somewhere bro

Is that esbe?? What's good g
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some real shit though, you can't deny this at all. I was a fool, that would be coming with my superman cape and trying to save these worthless female apes. These bitches got their emancipation from men, now man up bitch!
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Crude_freshb651VulcanRavendeadeyepurpngoldHyenaKillaIamNumberOnea.mann
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this confirms that Kat, Pico, Obnoxious and Six are not hoes...good to know

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    MeesterAjackson17KatOl Jay's700HyenaKillapurpngoldblacktux
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say g you don't have a clue

Sitcho jealous spectating ass dine somewhere bro

Is that esbe?? What's good g

what up bro bro

No jealousy, just stating my observations, I still got love for the hoes

The ladies too
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,645 Regulator
    i probably dont get nudes cause im overly critical of every one huh?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao..AJax mad as hell he tried to whore himself out and got a swift DENIAL.

tumblr_mdqrj3HJSs1rsni68o1_500.gif

name names
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo